Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

!America's Next Top Model! Sims Edition Cycle 2 (Post 3rd photo shoot pictures here) RESULTS ARE IN

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    lipglosslipgloss Posts: 998 New Member
    edited August 2009
    rofl2.jpg
  • Options
    fallenangel19910fallenangel19910 Posts: 4,432 New Member
    edited August 2009
    lipgloss wrote:
    rofl2.jpg

SIIIICK!!!
    MONOBROW
    Hahahaha :P
  • Options
    nicelongsleepnicelongsleep Posts: 463 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Oh I see. Thanks for explaining :wink:

Actually, Shadow didn't. One again, it was trying to be 'cute'.

Here is the other range of signatures that have been doing the rounds which "just happen" to be used by Shadow, GrammarKing, MakeItWork322, Lipgloss and the rest of the "Let's Bait Jix" playground bullies.

svqmm9.jpg

The second one in particular is not very edifying:

29z1qb7.jpg

There's also been more than a fair bit of encouragement to all this nastiness from a certain website elsewhere...

http://aarin.vox.com

To say Aarin's gone well down in my estimation over this is putting it mildly. I have no time for an Iago.

6a01101679ecc7860c011018640189860f-pi

http://aarin.vox.com/library/post/psaa-1.html

http://aarin.vox.com/library/post/morning-sickness.html (notice link to http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/210/87461.page#965079 entitled "Drama continues over at Jix's self-love thread". There follows a series of daily updates and much comment...)

Any chance of any of you taking a step back and seeing what you are doing?

Nah, course you won't. Because we went through all this yesterday. You apologised to Jix (doubtlessly because the admins had told you to, suffixed with "or else!"), and then big fat started goading her all over again (and more fool Jix for reacting - exactly what they wanted, whatever else they may claim...)

I don't know whether anyone else has reported any of what's been going on the last 48 hours to the admins (which has been a real low point for this forum), but I sure as heck have now, and it that means Shadow, GrammarKing, MakeItWork322 or Lipgloss get banned for it then sorry, but you guys have no one else to blame but yourselves. This sort of mob baiting of fellow Sims 3 fans we can all do well without :thumbdown:

Postscript: Just for the record, and in case Lipgloss feels the need to modify his post immediately below this one when he realises putting his Jix-baiting HONF siggy back later once the admins are off-line (& so he won't be busted) doesn't mean it won't be spotted & screenshotted...

w5myp.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Oh I see. Thanks for explaining :wink:

Actually, Shadow didn't. One again, it was trying to be 'cute'.

Here is the other range of signatures that have been doing the rounds which "just happen" to be used by Shadow, GrammarKing, MakeItWork322, Lipgloss and the rest of the "Let's Bait Jix" playground bullies.

svqmm9.jpg

The second one in particular is not very edifying:

29z1qb7.jpg

There's also been more than a fair bit of encouragement to all this nastiness from a certain website elsewhere...

http://aarin.vox.com

To say Aarin's gone well down in my estimation over this is putting it mildly. I have no time for an Iago.

6a01101679ecc7860c011018640189860f-pi

http://aarin.vox.com/library/post/psaa-1.html

http://aarin.vox.com/library/post/morning-sickness.html (notice link to http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/210/87461.page#965079 entitled "Drama continues over at Jix's self-love thread". There follows a series of daily updates and much comment...)

Any chance of any of you taking a step back and seeing what you are doing?

Nah, course you won't. Because we went through all this yesterday. You apologised to Jix (doubtlessly because the admins had told you to, suffixed with "or else!"), and then big fat started goading her all over again (and more fool Jix for reacting - exactly what they wanted, whatever else they may claim...)

I don't know whether anyone else has reported any of what's been going on the last 48 hours to the admins (which has been a real low point for this forum), but I sure as heck have now, and it that means Shadow, GrammarKing, MakeItWork322 or Lipgloss get banned for it then sorry, but you guys have no one else to blame but yourselves. This sort of mob baiting of fellow Sims 3 fans we can all do well without :thumbdown:

Apparently, you need glasses cause you cannot see. My signature is made by ME, and I haven't changed it to support the HoN foundation. It's been the same since the second or third day I joined. So remove my name or you'll be the one reported. Thanks! :thumbsup:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Oh, yeah, and if anyone will be getting banned it will be Jix for all the expletives she was calling people and saying really nasty things which started the whole thing.

Have a good day. :lol:
  • Options
    Jasonmazda2Jasonmazda2 Posts: 3,532 Member
    edited August 2009
    jix2993 wrote:
    "Mother Nature was here"
    Congratulations to the models that made it to the 3rd round. The next photo shoot is based on nature. Your model must be in a shot that has something to do with the environment. This includes dressing like a hot tree or blending in with the flowers.

Here is an example shot
    Elisaflowers.jpg

Here are the remining models.

1. Amy Rose
    2. Justice
    3. Anna
    4. Emmalin Dawson
    5. Lola Burke
    6. Antonia Pierre
    7. Yana Datskaya8. Aleksandrina Kronov
    9. Crystelle DeBois
    10. Jennifer Anderson
    11. April Simmons
    Please keep this thread on topic so we can focus on the competition. Also refrain from saying useless things so the thread doesn't get long. This makes it easier for us to judge the models.
    Thank you
    ~Stay Fierce~
    she looks like she's going to the toliet in the bushes, bad model, bad :D
    hgjghj.jpg
  • Options
    RockRoleFreakRockRoleFreak Posts: 781 New Member
    edited August 2009
    nicelongsleep you are just feeding the fire which earlier on seemed dead, but sparked back to life here...
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Here's another shot of my sim girl.

gorga.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Upclose ;o

gorg2.jpg

:lol:
  • Options
    jix2993jix2993 Posts: 3,312 New Member
    edited August 2009
    nicelongsleep, you are 100% correct. Now can we please take this out of this thread.
    lipgloss, your photos are beautiful, you should try out for next cycle.
  • Options
    Sims2Freak2797Sims2Freak2797 Posts: 24 New Member
    edited August 2009
    SPeaking of the next cycle......when are the tryouts going to be because i would love to try out....im not sure i could do it but its worth a try! :D
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    They next cycle should start in about a week hopefully.
  • Options
    PceLuvHpexx303PceLuvHpexx303 Posts: 741 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Hey everyone,I just woke up and will be making the list soon. Goodluck everybody. And no more talk of this event even if you disagree. ITS OVER!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Good news, I just made an email account for our competition. Photos will only be seen after judging.
  • Options
    onionXrings1onionXrings1 Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited August 2009
    jix2993 wrote:
    Good news, I just made an email account for our competition. Photos will only be seen after judging.

Starting next cycle or next photo shoot?

• Options
    edited August 2009
    Next photo shoot. I had enough with the useless comments.
    Photos will be sent to my new email address which I will post next assignment, but the thread will be alive for questions and such. This is just to make things easier for us judges.
  • Options
    onionXrings1onionXrings1 Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited August 2009
    Cool! I think it's a good idea....more like the show. Plus, it'll be exciting to see the big reveal every elimination. I really hope I make it.... :?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    And I might stop doing example pictures because all people do is criticize them.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Models, check page on for results, and new details!
  • Options
    PceLuvHpexx303PceLuvHpexx303 Posts: 741 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Congrates to those who jabs made it. Good luck on your next shoot!

• Options
    ShadowShadow Posts: 3,315 New Member
    edited August 2009
    nicelongsleep you are just feeding the fire which earlier on seemed dead, but sparked back to life here...

Sparking the fire....I thought we got over this YESTERDAY. Please, nicelongsleep just drop it, don't even mention it anywhere.
  • Options
    stylus325stylus325 Posts: 958 New Member
    edited August 2009
  • Options
    CitrineMoonCitrineMoon Posts: 396 New Member
    edited August 2009
    jix2993 wrote:
    And I might stop doing example pictures because all people do is criticize them.
    I know right. Hey Jix long time no see. Well i want to let you know that either you or PceLuvHpexx303 or both of you will be asked for an interview for the next Issue of Valuer Magazine. Also Since im 99% leaning on doing an issue every month until summer(that way there more time) we can get maybe a challege with your current models, so who ever has the best photoshoot can be in septembers issue along side of the ANTM interview.