Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

!America's Next Top Model! Sims Edition Cycle 2 (Post 3rd photo shoot pictures here) RESULTS ARE IN

There are 11 beautiful girls left in this competition, however we must eliminate someone now. After a long hard deliberation, the judges have chosen who will not be continuing. For the lucky ones who continue, congratulations and good luck. And for the eliminated one, sorry, but your photo wasn’t strong enough. Here is a list in order from best to worst.

1. Lola Burke-WOW! The expression is stunning and you were very creative with the scene.
2. Jennifer Anderson- LOVEING THE PICTURE!!! The pose and expression fit together very well. The scene is outstanding and the mood in the shot makes it work. Good job.
3. Crystelle DeBois- Beautiful shot! The lighting, the scene, the expression, they all come together to make a great photo.
4.Antonia Pierre- The outfit and makeup was very creative. You caught a very awesome expression for this theme. You could have been a tad more creative on the background but this is still a great shot.
5. Yana Datskaya – The expression is great and the pose works but I just don’t see the baithing suit working with it.
6. Amy Rose- The scenery and outfit is beautiful but I cannot see any of Amy’s face.
7.Emmalin Dawson -I like how the scenery is framing her. But I do not like the closed eyes and the shirt. It doesn’t match the feeling in the shot.

Bottom 2:
April Simmons. – It seems like you stole the swing from lola and we don’t appreciate stealing. When you copy somebody you are supposed to be better then them and that shot was far from better.
Aleksandrina Kronov- Lovley model and dress but I don’t see her working with th scene. Also the background isn’t very creative and it’s a tad boring but we see potential in your model.

Eliminated:
Anna-Disqualified
Justice-Forfeited
April Simmons

***Update***
We will be no longer posting the pictures on the thread! Since we have been getting unnecessary comments, Photos must now be submitted via email. If you post the picture on the thread, your picture will not count and you will be disqualified.
Also, I will not be posting the theme on the thread either.
email to antmse@yahoo.com, and I will email you back the theme of the photo shoot. You emails will be private and I will not mention it on this thread.

Here is the link to the discussion thread.
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/92306.page#987941

Comments

• Options
    onionXrings1onionXrings1 Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited August 2009
    Yay! Coming right up! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    tourniquet776tourniquet776 Posts: 257 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Wow, that photo is really beautiful, Jix!

I can't wait to see everyone's pictures!
  • Options
    warnergirlswarnergirls Posts: 298 New Member
    edited August 2009
    It kinda looks like she is using the bathroom. Beautiful sim!
  • Options
    jix2993jix2993 Posts: 3,312 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Thank you for thinking that it is beautiful!
  • Options
    SimplyPixieishSimplyPixieish Posts: 189 New Member
    edited August 2009
    It kinda looks like she is using the bathroom.

I thought that too :lol:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I'm sorry that you think she looks like she is using the bathroom. I didn't want to make the picture really creative becasue I don't want to give the contestants any ideas.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Haha!

Worst case scenario: all the models look like they're going to the bathroom in the bushes.

I kid, I kid.
  • Options
    MannysMommyMannysMommy Posts: 1,268 Member
    edited August 2009
    Emmalin Dawson

l_1e4ab618e0114ca29ee9711e8b9fb218.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Is tinypic down or something? :(
  • Options
    velcroshoesvelcroshoes Posts: 2,905 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Is tinypic down or something? :(

If it is just use imageshack or photobucket... You don't have to sign up for imageshack
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I finally got the page to come up, but now it's taking for bleeding ever to upload my pic! :evil: :cry:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Crystelle DeBois

i5d85c.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Alrighty everyone! It's waaaaaaaay past my bedtime! Nighty night/day! Can't wait to see everyone's pics when I get up! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    2anna20022anna2002 Posts: 1,325 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Ok, I did this right after I got home for school so I didn't have to worry about it.
    I was kind of going for the hippie vibe.

Anna

Screenshot-226.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    JaraLynnJaraLynn Posts: 164 New Member
    edited August 2009
    It kinda looks like she is using the bathroom. Beautiful sim!

LOL! I thought the same thing! It is an unfortunate pose, but I guess doing your business in nature could be interpreted as becoming one with nature, so it works :oops:
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Okay we ge it can we please move on to the actually competition.
  • Options
    PceLuvHpexx303PceLuvHpexx303 Posts: 741 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Sorry I've been M.I.A but I'm back! Also please do not write unessicery thingd on these forums because it is hard to go through all of the pages to look at photos, please and thank you
  • Options
    ilovesims56ilovesims56 Posts: 6,331 Member
    edited August 2009
    Nice theme!! sorry, schools starts today :(:(:( ,so I am just coming to my house.. im gonna take the pic
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Anna, I love that outfit!
  • Options
    2anna20022anna2002 Posts: 1,325 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Anna, I love that outfit!

Thank you! :D
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Antonia Pierre
    I was going for a woodsy fairy look 8)

ap8pch.jpg
  • Options
    jimmy9525jimmy9525 Posts: 317 New Member
    edited August 2009
    could i put 2pictures in and you can decide witch one ?
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    jimmy, that sounds like cheating. You probably can't do that. Have you ever seen the show? They pick the best one and you get judged off that, not 2 different pictures.
  • Options
    jimmy9525jimmy9525 Posts: 317 New Member
    edited August 2009
    yeah i watch it every season , im just really struggling between about 10photo's :(
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Thanks velcoshoes for answering the correct answer for me.