Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sucker for pain - Evina's story

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Finally! Some information about Tom! I have been waiting for that looooong.
    They're first meeting is interesting, I wonder if we'll get to know Tom's first motives.
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I agree, finally we have learned how Tom and Evina met. However, I really want to see how the arrangement Evina's father and Jerramy's wife will go. Something tells me Jerramy won't leave it like that. Can't wait!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Lover WitcHazard: You do know how to make a girl swoon! I don't mind resurrecting him from the dead my collection calls for a Tom! Evina how dare you ignore the loving caring voice of your Ramy for dreams of Tom!

Dark WitcHazard: This is his final moments before Jerramy's killed off or worse moved far away where he can't woo his beloved mistress! Which means no Jervina Nooboos!

Nooboos WitcHazard: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Don't say that @Marialein isn't that cruel....are you? :'(
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Great chapter! Glad to finally learn more about Tom. I've been meaning to ask, but where can I find the hair you use for Evina?
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Tom is so handsome. I wish he could stick around forever.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I'm worried for Evina. And Jerramy saved her. I wonder if the hag knows this. I love the noir feel of the flashback!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Finally! Some information about Tom! I have been waiting for that looooong.
    They're first meeting is interesting, I wonder if we'll get to know Tom's first motives.

Well if we get to see more about Tom then in a second part of the story …
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I agree, finally we have learned how Tom and Evina met. However, I really want to see how the arrangement Evina's father and Jerramy's wife will go. Something tells me Jerramy won't leave it like that. Can't wait!

You could be right ;)
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Lover WitcHazard: You do know how to make a girl swoon! I don't mind resurrecting him from the dead my collection calls for a Tom! Evina how dare you ignore the loving caring voice of your Ramy for dreams of Tom!

Dark WitcHazard: This is his final moments before Jerramy's killed off or worse moved far away where he can't woo his beloved mistress! Which means no Jervina Nooboos!

Nooboos WitcHazard: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Don't say that @Marialein isn't that cruel....are you? :'(

Haha you crack me always up. I don't know what you think of me. I am not that cruel, am I? Okay I might be :D
    Great chapter! Glad to finally learn more about Tom. I've been meaning to ask, but where can I find the hair you use for Evina?

If it is still interesting for you i have it from Lana CC finds. Maxis Match hair original mesh and you should find it pretty quick.
    Tom is so handsome. I wish he could stick around forever.

I know :love:
    I'm worried for Evina. And Jerramy saved her. I wonder if the hag knows this. I love the noir feel of the flashback!

Oh thanks. Yes the hag knows and she is glad cause if she would have actually killed Evina her daddy wouldn't be pleased. Which would mean for Helena ending hanging from the ceiling at a butcher hook >:)
  • Options
    Two updates is one day @Marialein aw your absence is more than forgiven don't spoil me too much though! ;)

Lover WitcHazard: Darn it Evina of all the places you're going to hide out in the could have been home with another man! You could have tlwftbthat part out! So insensitive!

Dark WitcHazard: Or maybe she hid his bones there and she'll find a necromancer to resurrect him! Ooh plot twist!
  • Options
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Two updates is one day @Marialein aw your absence is more than forgiven don't spoil me too much though! ;)

Lover WitcHazard: Darn it Evina of all the places you're going to hide out in the could have been home with another man! You could have tlwftbthat part out! So insensitive!

Dark WitcHazard: Or maybe she hid his bones there and she'll find a necromancer to resurrect him! Ooh plot twist!

Well it should have been three but my internet is going on my nuts right now. Haha. :D So for the Naheli update you have to wait until at least tomorrow. By the way the wordpress side for it is under construction but shhh don't tell anyone :D

Well Evinas suggestion isn't the worst one. I mean, who would think that a vampire hides in the home of a vampire hunter? Sure she should have might thought about Ramy but this is exactly what she tries to avoid.

Sorry dark. I am not planning to play with zombies :D
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    *fainting* Not used to get so spoiled, just as @WitcHazard says. Know I haven't been commenting on this story before but I've read it in secret, promising myself I wouldn't comment on a vampire story. Then Fangs for the Memory came and now... Great. Here I am commenting xD And will be in the future, watching how all this will develop.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    *fainting* Not used to get so spoiled, just as @WitcHazard says. Know I haven't been commenting on this story before but I've read it in secret, promising myself I wouldn't comment on a vampire story. Then Fangs for the Memory came and now... Great. Here I am commenting xD And will be in the future, watching how all this will develop.

Awww … so sweety <3 It could be that I update this story very soon again. The whole – let's call it a season – is pre-written and I just have to take the screenshots. :)
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Hehehe... Thank you same time zone :p
    I'm so, so sorry for Ramy! He's gone through much as did Evina, maybe they can heal each other o:) Helena is a real *insert first word that comes into your mind*. Do vampires have feelings? Don't know much about them xD If not, she has at least a bit of an excuse.
    At first I wanted to hug Ramy so badly to make him feel better. And then it got all, uhm, curative xD So beautiful! One can feel the loving aura around them. Goodness, I want to say more good things about that scene but nothing comes into my mind. Just imagine them. :p
    And I'd really take Evi's bathroom if she doesn't want it any more, honestly. Though the walls make me a bit dizzy
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Lover WitcHazard: Yes Yes Yes this is what should have happened the night of that silly wedding proposal! That would have really ruffled some feathers but I'll enjoy these twos passion! Aw Evina said we okay I'll forgive you for thinking about another man before cause that was just too precious combined with Jerramy's reaction! Jervina lives! <3

Dark WitcHazard: Man and here I thought Helena at least was a nice person at the beginning of their marriage, but she manipulated the whole thing! Respect! >:) Although was Sophie a vampire or just a human pawn to help Helena find a husband?
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited July 2017
    This chapter got me thinking about the vampire children again. The vampires shouldn't be able to have babies. You wrote it yourself, their bodies are cold. How could anything living survive inside them without the warmth? So how they do it I wonder? Sitting in a tub with hot water all pregnancy? What a funny idea! Or maybe they grow them in vitro in guild's lab? That brings up the question how are they born, because technically there's no birth. :D

Anyway, finally some steamy Jevina action! Wait. Can I even say steamy, if their bodies are actually cold and no steam can rise from them? Vampires are so confusing...
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Evina now definitely has to take Jeramy! Such refreshing reading about them again.
    Poor Ramy, been used for ages! Helena deserves some butt whooping!
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    I've been waiting for this moment to arrive!! So passionate.