Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sucker for pain - Evina's story

Comments

• Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I ship it! I have shipped it from the beginning! :D
    So, Tom is dead or supposedly dead. That's an important info, favourable for my ship. Helena will be livid when she finds out Evina's been playing with her "toy", a way to get back at her, although maybe not the smartest idea if she's the one who holds the power. Better learn everything from her and then maybe challenge her?
    There's one thing that I need expained though. The not aging. How does it work with children then? Are they not born vampires even if they have vampire parents? Are they turned later? Because if they're not aging they shouldn't be able to have children. I mean for the fetus to develop etc., they have to be able to age. Evina's father is a vampire, Jerramy has grandchildren, JJ is looking for a wife to start a family probably. It intrigues me. It's possible I missed something.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited March 2017
    @Maladi777 and has your ship a name? ;)

For the whole vampire child thing I go with the sims 4 game play or at least most of it. The vampires can get children and those children are aging up until they are young adults (in sims 4 till they are teens but I don't like that) then they stay the same. Jerramy is born as a human not a vampire so he got turned. That is also the reason why he has facial hair and grey strains.

The vampires in my story can get as said children. Their kids are vampires and having a child is combined with lots of magic and the more power a vampire (one parent is enough) has, the more kids they can get.

A few more things should get clear with the story moving on. :)
  • Options
    You want a ship name? I think "Jarvina" has a nice ring to it. :smile:

Thanks for explaining it to me. I don't own the vampire GP so I had no idea how it works.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    I'll get on this ship the moment Evina and the old hag duke it out! Test the waters of Jerramy's loyalty! If nothing atleast she has someone in her corner! I'm glad she's still emotional about the death I don't like my bad@ss heroines to be completely heartless <3:D
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    What about Eviramy? Its their nicknames combined!
    Im really starting to ship this btw.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Ohhh...the tussle were going to have once Helena finds out! Bring on the claws, fangs and vampire power!! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Marialein wrote: »
    Evina's eating morals seem nice. This surprised me! I like her even more now.

Seems like my little brat of a girl is already getting fans. :D Nice to hear <3

I'm a sucker for brats...hee...(Seraphina Bloomer, Raven Nightshade, Bianca Blackwell, Newlin Wahine, etc.)
    I love this statement, lol. Not familiar with Bianca Blackwell, but all the rest, plum yeah!

Welcome to this story. It is so great to have you here <3 and that you like Evina as braty as she is :p

I've been reading on the blog, but usernames are different, so no one knows it's me, lol.
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Awhh, I feel for Evina! Wish she could just bust out of there(With Jerramy preferably) and they elope and stuff :lol:
    At least she has him!
  • Options
    edited March 2017
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    I'll get on this ship the moment Evina and the old hag duke it out! Test the waters of Jerramy's loyalty! If nothing atleast she has someone in her corner! I'm glad she's still emotional about the death I don't like my bad@ss heroines to be completely heartless <3:D

Haha yes collect some friends at your side. Not easy being like Evina, though. Evina is not that hard as she might seem at the first sight. In the next chapter we will get to see a bit of her childhood ;)
    What about Eviramy? Its their nicknames combined!
    Im really starting to ship this btw.

Yay another ship :)

Ohhh...the tussle were going to have once Helena finds out! Bring on the claws, fangs and vampire power!! >:)

Helena better shouldn't find out. Envia is still a baby compared to Helena. :)
    Evina's eating morals seem nice. This surprised me! I like her even more now.

Seems like my little brat of a girl is already getting fans. :D Nice to hear <3

I'm a sucker for brats...hee...(Seraphina Bloomer, Raven Nightshade, Bianca Blackwell, Newlin Wahine, etc.)
    I love this statement, lol. Not familiar with Bianca Blackwell, but all the rest, plum yeah!

Welcome to this story. It is so great to have you here <3 and that you like Evina as braty as she is :p

I've been reading on the blog, but usernames are different, so no one knows it's me, lol.

That is possible. It is funny but I got recently a like from a German fashion blogger. I know that that wasn't you but it was strange.
    Awhh, I feel for Evina! Wish she could just bust out of there(With Jerramy preferably) and they elope and stuff :lol:
    At least she has him!

Evina is not feeling good there. But she hardly ever feels good. She hates her whole existence as vampire and she is doesn't feel right to her to be what she is. Jeramy is a great help. I mean, look at him. He has the perfect shoulders to lean on ;)
    Post edited by Marialein on
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    I actually liked the first dress too.
    Now, I wonder who comes to the banquet. Could Helena be planning to find a suitable husband for Evina? It could be fun.
    Hoping for a nice Jarvina moment. 🐸🐸🐸🐸, those two should kiss soon or I die of the anticipation.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    The reason I like commenting on the blogs and the forms is that it's like two different conversations. One the blog, I'm just responding with my first reaction to the story. But then I come here and find out extra things, like we get a look into her childhood with the next post. That's so cool.
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Heads are gonna roll when Evina wears that dress! It's absolutely stunning and so her! Ooh can't wait to see the man who helped make Evina's perfect genetics!
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I'm all caught up! (Tablet is weird so idk if it did a thing I didn't want it to or not), interested to see where you go with this!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I actually liked the first dress too.
    Now, I wonder who comes to the banquet. Could Helena be planning to find a suitable husband for Evina? It could be fun.
    Hoping for a nice Jarvina moment. plum, those two should kiss soon or I die of the anticipation.

I like the first dress as well but you know Evina and her style ;)
    I guess you need to wait a bit longer. It is time to see Evinas past.
    The reason I like commenting on the blogs and the forms is that it's like two different conversations. One the blog, I'm just responding with my first reaction to the story. But then I come here and find out extra things, like we get a look into her childhood with the next post. That's so cool.

I like the forum threads too. it seems as if the authors more likely put bloopers outakes and announcements here.
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Heads are gonna roll when Evina wears that dress! It's absolutely stunning and so her! Ooh can't wait to see the man who helped make Evina's perfect genetics!

Yeah her boobs are quite a looker there :D (poor butler will get a reminder of what he had seen :D ) You will be maybe a bit surprised about her father. Here is little a description from her father
    He looked a lot like me. Same eyes same black hair.
    I'm all caught up! (Tablet is weird so idk if it did a thing I didn't want it to or not), interested to see where you go with this!

Yay caught up :) This story is not really long. I hope you enjoy it nevertheless.
  • Options
    Power play, that's really something for that hag now isn't it :lol:
    The dress she wears at the end looks marvelous on her! But I like a lot of the 'dusty' ones as well! :)
  • Options
    Power play, that's really something for that hag now isn't it :lol:
    The dress she wears at the end looks marvelous on her! But I like a lot of the 'dusty' ones as well! :)

Power plays are really Helenas style. The dusty dresses are looking great but I guess they are very uncomfortable und Evina is not willing to give her opinion about old things up ;)
  • Options
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    I love finally getting a peek at Evina's backstory! No wonder she is the way she is and has such strong principles about drinking blood, as well as why she hates vampires. It's horrible that her father would do that in front of her...
    Did she really see him kill Tom, or could he still be alive? I wonder how she'd react to find him alive after all this time... Poor little Evina, though.
    I hope she doesn't see her father again anytime soon, or any vampire even slightly like her father. He looked so creepy--that whole scene did! *shudders*
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    That first close-up of Evina's father! He's such a creep!
    Poor girl, she must've been traumatized!
  • Options
    I love finally getting a peek at Evina's backstory! No wonder she is the way she is and has such strong principles about drinking blood, as well as why she hates vampires. It's horrible that her father would do that in front of her...
    Did she really see him kill Tom, or could he still be alive? I wonder how she'd react to find him alive after all this time... Poor little Evina, though.
    I hope she doesn't see her father again anytime soon, or any vampire even slightly like her father. He looked so creepy--that whole scene did! *shudders*

@LadyLobster her father did the same with her two sisters and they didn't care. It is just Evina who reacted like this. My vampires are not as harmless as your Graham ;)

As for your spoiler
    Yes Evina saw her father killing Tom.

She does see her father at the dinner party. So that means the next night ;)
  • Options
    That first close-up of Evina's father! He's such a creep!
    Poor girl, she must've been traumatized!

Oh she is traumatized. I might put a teenage chapter in as well. Then you see another creepy side of Evina's father.
  • Options
    @Marialein But maybe he could get hit by a bus before the dinner party! B)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @Marialein But maybe he could get hit by a bus before the dinner party! B)

He is a vampire. The bus would be totally destroyed and he would just walk away as if nothing happened. :D I would be sorry for the bus driver.
  • Options
    Maybe if the bus was covered in garlic and had a bunch of stakes nailed to the front...? Poor Evina needs something good to happen to her!
    uduVcAP.png