Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Oh man... is there a Duke Family reunion on the horizon? :scream:

All I want is for my precious weasel fam to find closure and be happy :bawling: But why do I have a feeling things won’t be that simple... :grimace:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Edit: Clearly my Weasel Love made me double post, whoops :joy:
    Post edited by CitizenErased14 on
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @WagonFruit LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL. 🍽

@CitizenErased14 Could be...! But it'll be a rough ride, if it happens at all...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Okay, I’m about to get way too deep for a Monday morning :joy: but I was thinking about this on the way to work:

I really love the interesting questions this plot raises about identity. Despite the truth she now knows, Sky is still Sky. She is her own person with her own identity...

But would Sky be the same person if she didn’t carry those echoes of Lyanna inside of her? I personally don’t think so. She isn’t Lyanna, but she also wouldn’t be who she is WITHOUT Lyanna. And I think that might be something that will be difficult for Sky to come to understand and accept as she continues navigating this confusing situation!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Minty1992Minty1992 Posts: 616 Member
    And we all know that the best place to get information is Dr P ;)
    Careful, Sky, he seems to like how the women in your family taste...

BWAHAHAHAHA! 🐈🍩🍽
    cropped-title-screen-1.png
    My Disney Legacy!

• Options
    @CitizenErased14 Sky really has a lot to think about...and a lot more to discover. Her personality, interests, and relationships have all been influenced somewhat by Lyanna, you're right. Now it'll come down to whether she wants to explore that aspect of herself or distance herself from it entirely. But she is going to see Clem...

@Minty1992 >:)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Clamshell gonna go ballistic if Sky walks in n says "HELLO DAUGHTER"

But maybe is thyme 4 the famalam to reconnect

Though circus has probably did a lot of
    Reconnecting
    Hoo whee
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Cement wrote: Β»
    Clamshell gonna go ballistic if Sky walks in n says "HELLO DAUGHTER"

But maybe is thyme 4 the famalam to reconnect

Though circus has probably did a lot of
    Reconnecting
    Hoo whee

WHEEZE
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    What a mixed up confused bunch a fae people! I feel bad for Sky and Cirrus and Ivy and Fox and .....
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    I feel sorry for Dr Puck, he's going to be clocking up a lot of overtime. I hope the pay is worth it!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Why am I peeking through my fingers for when this meeting between Clem and Sky takes place?

Ahhhh!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @Cement The "hoo whee" killed me~

@AudreyFld That whole family, really. :scream:

@Bloosmoo I wonder what fae currency is. πŸ€” Flowers?

@pammiechick It'll be fine...! Probably.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
  • Options
    @Cement Well if you insist 😘

It's funny, idk how long it took for me to realize it was phoenix down as in phoenix down feathers even though I think the icon was always a feather. I just thought it was a weird name for an RPG revive item, LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Well Dr. Puck makes thing so clear with his questions that aren't answers. Not! :s It will be very interesting when Sky meets up with Clem. I'm sure that won't go well at all, at least for Clem! Still a bit confused on the Sky-Lyanna thing but I'm sure it all will be made clear eventually. At least I hope so! I'm worried about this whole family! :worried:
  • Options
    @haswh Dr. Puck is helpful when he wants to be...which is rarely, apparently. Too busy being mysterious. ;)

I hope the Lyanna-Sky thing slowly becomes clearer! I'll try to explain if it doesn't though. <3 And yes, this is definitely the family to worry about this gen... :#
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Fae currency is a strange thing, they deal in a baby's first giggle, or ask for the chin whiskers of a maiden aunt....they don't get that you want cash for the things you're selling on the carboot sales, that the item is 20p and no you won't take a dozen butterfly wing instead....nightmare!
  • Options
    @Bloosmoo LOL! I wonder where Dr. Puck hoards it all...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Lyra meets an unexpected guest...

43tiWam.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Yaaassss
    EXAMINE HER
    oh...
    butt not like that
    BC SHE TEEN OK O..O
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Every person (and doggo!) in this chapter made me so happy :bawling: Really curious about what the usual dinner table conversation is like when Ham and Caspian have no guests now :naughty: Hehehe I know Anders is concerned, but those two seem so genuinely happy in their marriage and lives, with or without kids! I hope he can eventually see that! Being the immortal brother is awful no matter what, but I hope he can see that his little brother is happy and not worry as much :heart:

And of COURSE Ellie would casually talk about Anders’ uh branch of the Blackwell family curse to her daughter :joy: i love how casual Lyra is about it. She’s so bright and sweet and fun and I hope she can have a good influence on Anders! (when it’s legal! :joy: but maybe a little before then too in a more appropriate way :tongue:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @WagonFruit LOL, all in due time!

@CitizenErased14 There's probably a lot of Caspian sneaking Chorizo treats at the dinner table and Hamlet telling him he really shouldn't but Caspian doing it anyway, LOL. But you're right, they do seem very happy together, even if Anders can't see that.

Ellie's still Ellie, LOL--definitely told her daughter some weird things, like a family story passed down from generation to generation. Anders should be proud.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Lmao I now imagine it like one of those big fish stories β€œHe took off his pants, and it was THIS BIG!” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maybe eventually Lyra will get to find out whether her mother was exaggerating or not 😈
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    You can't take mermaids anywhere. They say the DARNDEST things! (But dead fish doctor didn't even blush...well, he doesn't have blood to blush, but still...)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 🐟

@pammiechick And sometimes they eat your goldfish! Lyra's lack of filter might make things easier in the long run though. ;)
    uduVcAP.png