Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Yay! Ophelia is back and gorgeously odd as ever! That was worth creeping out from under the wrapping paper for :D Mind you, watching Griff try to seduce Lani, while not realizing he was seducing Lani was a blast, both of them were fairly clueless there and as for Ellie, well who could fault her, if you like to watch it, never put clothes on it, moist leaves are enough I suppose :D Hope everyone had a great time over the holidays, personally I'm happy it's over with now and I can retreat back into my shell and my game :)
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @Bloosmoo It's nice and dark and peaceful underneath the wrapping paper, huh? ;)<3 I'm with you, I'm happy the holidays are over too! I can only take so much excitement and/or family, LOL.

I love your description of Ophelia as "gorgeously odd." And Griffin is about as oblivious as Dru. Turned out well for his mom, at least!! And Ellie is definitely a moist leaf fan for life.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    AshubiiAshubii Posts: 795 Member
    Thank you! @LadyLobster My avatar is for a story Haids & I have been planning to co-write~
  • Options
    Valerian's least favorite student disappears...

bxTZ4Tz.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited January 2019
    And reappears in...my favorite outfit yet. Yeah. :cold_sweat:

EDIT: okay I snagged a better emoji.

k1rN7gn.gif
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I missed seeing Belle's chapter, so it was fun to read her and Valerian back-to-back (probably not the posture they'd prefer).

I really enjoyed seeing Galatea and Ophelia again -- glad that they're both still happily married and unmarried. Belle's visit to Ophelia reminded me of the book, The Boyfriend School which was about a romance novelist giving advice to her brother -- very funny, even though it's over 20 years old now. And if I were Ophelia, I'd get a drone cam to follow Belle -- purely for research, of course.
  • Options
    @InfraGreen Idk why I thought a blob was rubbing a clothespin on its forehead at first. At least someone appreciates Belle's outfit--she tried very hard.

@MVWdeZT After what he endured, I'm sure back-to-back would be preferable to Val, at least compared to the alternative.

LOL, I'll have to look into that book! And Ophelia with a drone...I don't think the world is ready. All that writerly inspiration awaiting her...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    I feel like Graves would treat Belle with the utmost amour, and this is a romance I need right now. Come on, Val, give in for our sake!!!
  • Options
    @Ashubii <3<3 I wondered when/if some people might warm to Belle's potential weird romance, LOL. (Other than @SeaDragonSong and Ophelia, of course!) But Val is a stickler for the rules--and is deep in denial.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Belle still belongs to Thad, especially if Valerian is right about her grades. :p

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    @LadyLobster Wait, you mean people aren't shipping Belle and Val??? I mean, she's undead, he likes corpses, so I doubt their romance would be very 'warm' at all. But still!
  • Options
    @InfraGreen A long-term ship captain, I see. I salute your devotion to your ship~

@Ashubii LOL, I'm not sure! I just always saw them as one of this gen's less popular couples, like the Leopold x Daisy or Rhys x Ophelia vs. the popular Gal x Bas or Lyanna x Orlando last gen. I think this gen's most popular is Lani x Griff and Clem x Sly. It's still pretty early though, and I have two months' worth of chapters ready and waiting...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Dang I forgot about Rhys x Ophelia and Leo x Daisy being sleeper ships. We had to do something to free up Finn though (and Daisy is just so sweet, immediate chemistry with everyone she talks to)

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Dang I forgot about Rhys x Ophelia and Leo x Daisy being sleeper ships. We had to do something to free up Finn though (and Daisy is just so sweet, immediate chemistry with everyone she talks to)

TRIPSY, say it right. Rhys Straud
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    I don't know if I've ever had a least favorite ship. I'm sure I have, but I can't think of any for this gen! They're ALL good
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    @Ashubii Did you share those awesome witchy poses with Lobster?? The broomstick ones that include the cat??
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    @Ashubii Did you share those awesome witchy poses with Lobster?? The broomstick ones that include the cat??

I think I shared a screenshot, but I'll send a link to them on Discord when I'm home and can find them!
  • Options
    @InfraGreen I can't imagine Finn not being Lani's dad alongside Benny now tbh. If he had kids with Ophelia, omg.

@Ashubii Man I just know a witch pack will come out after this gen is done I KNOW IT. Glad you like all the ships this gen so far though. <3

@Haids5987 LOL whoops, I don't think Rhys Straud has made a single appearance this gen despite being mentioned multiple times. I kept meaning to, but cut those scenes...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Speaking of O and Finn. I just really hope they stayed close friends. We haven’t seen them interact at all since they both entered into their relationships :( They had a really special bond that I hope is still continuing behind the scenes!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 Finn's married to Ophelia's brother and Ophelia's married to Finn's--plus their houses are right next to each other--so it's safe to say they see plenty of each other. ;) There are other friendships I wanted to show more of, like Gal's continuing friendship with her sister-in-law Daisy, but I just couldn't squeeze it in. :(
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Daisy and Gal's friendship would have been a wonderful one to see! But with so many characters I know the struggle of showing everything <3
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    What is the ship name??? Valle?

I'm SOOO on board. And definitely like @Ashubii 's thoughts of them having a sort of "courtship", (although neither of them are getting courtship advice. But everyone else seems like they might throw down at any moment: Lox, Laffin, Slem, Elliexmerman, Velrexx, etc...)

:love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Poor Valerian is so in denial! How after feasting his eyes on Belle in that state can he keep denying how he truly feels! Nice try Belle! Isure didn't see that coming. :o:D Very funny chapter! Had me laughing all the way through! :D:D Waiting to hear his answer to Belle's question...
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    edited January 2019
    Oooooo crawled out of the tinsel just at the right time! What a great chapter, though I think the thing I love most is the photo over the back of Belle's shoulder. That woman's expression is just the perfect reaction to the reluctant Valerian, at every step she's pitying him and his ineptness. Good to know someone has Belle's back, though from a lot of the comments a lot of people would like to have Belle's back. I can't believe you think she's not so popular as her corpse loving love interest....Belle's just the best <3 Perhaps not the best kind of necromancy student there is, but I think if Valerian showed her the right kind of stiff, necromancy could be so much more interesting for her :o Just a tip for teacher there muhahahaha
  • Options
    @Ashubii The endless pain of a huge cast. :cry: Already I'm wondering who to follow next gen IF there's a next gen. (Should certain couples not have kids?? *sobs*)

@pammiechick I'm partial to Bellerian! LOL. And some of those other couples definitely seem ready to skip the courtship part already, rofl. (And at least one of them will within the next 15 chapters...!)

@haswh Awww, I'm glad it made you laugh so much! <3<3 I know I giggled while screenshotting it. Belle's entitled to an answer, but we'll see if he's ever willing to give it to her.

@Bloosmoo Wow, you made it out of the tinsel already?! Nice job. ;) OMG, you're not alone with the painting, the woman and man both have such different facial expressions and @Cement was laughing over the man's in particular.

Your comments always have me dying, LOL. The wordplay alone, aaaa. Let's hope Val learns how to spice up his necromancy lessons ASAP. Belle has the potential to be a very good student...!
    uduVcAP.png