Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Just dropping an update!!

Starting next week, I'll be back to posting twice a week, on Tuesday and Friday.

Sorry to drop down to 1 chapter a week for so long! I know it really messes with the pacing when I'm juggling so many characters. My buffer of chapters actually dropped to 0 for a while ( :scream: ), but now that I got it up to a respectable 10, I'm ready to post more. ;) I might go up to 3x a week if I really manage to be productive over the holidays, but we'll see. Thanks for being patient with me. <3

SQUEE!!!!

I'm BEYOND excited about this! More Fangs in my life always makes me happy! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

Starting next week, I'll be back to posting twice a week, on Tuesday and Friday.

Sorry to drop down to 1 chapter a week for so long! I know it really messes with the pacing when I'm juggling so many characters. My buffer of chapters actually dropped to 0 for a while ( :scream: ), but now that I got it up to a respectable 10, I'm ready to post more. ;) I might go up to 3x a week if I really manage to be productive over the holidays, but we'll see. Thanks for being patient with me. <3

Woot! So excited!
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @InfraGreen LOL, hope Fridays are a bit better for you then, on top of being right before the weekend. :mrgreen: (Not much can be done to help Tuesdays though~)

@pammiechick It was actually you who motivated me to work harder on building up my chapter reserve!! Your absolute horror when I said it wouldn't be so bad posting once a week for all eternity was an inspiring kick in the pants. ;)

@AudreyFld <3<3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Hooray for more fangs!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    @SeaDragonSong Already have Valerian's next chapter done. ;) It's a ways off, but still, I thought of you!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member

So happy about this!! :):)<3<3
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I don’t mind that my horror turned to good! Cannot wait to read MORE!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    @SeaDragonSong Already have Valerian's next chapter done. ;) It's a ways off, but still, I thought of you!

Eeee! <3
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Finally all caught up. 42 chapters took a while (I ended up starting from the beginning of this gen as it's been like 3 months). So many thoughts...

Lani is a witch! Pretty sure we all predicted that one. And Ellie is a mermaid? (not sure if its been confirmed yet and I missed it) Caspian working for Hamlet? Interesting... Sly and Clem...I kinda ship it...

Okay, I'll add more when I think of some. Too many to put into words... :open_mouth:
  • Options
    @haswh I'm so glad!! <3

@Bugsie2016 Wow, you caught up fast!! I always start over if I step away from a game or book too long, so I get it. LOL.

Ellie is a mermaid! Allegedly. Haven't seen a tail on her yet, but the mer-dude seems pretty sure of it. And ha, glad you kinda ship Sly and Clem, even if Sly has a long way to go... Thanks for sharing your thoughts! <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @haswh I'm so glad!! <3

@Bugsie2016 Wow, you caught up fast!! I always start over if I step away from a game or book too long, so I get it. LOL.

Ellie is a mermaid! Allegedly. Haven't seen a tail on her yet, but the mer-dude seems pretty sure of it. And ha, glad you kinda ship Sly and Clem, even if Sly has a long way to go... Thanks for sharing your thoughts! <3

Wasn't that fast. xD Excited to be all caught up! :) Only have Pammie's stories to go. (Need to decide between D & K or the new one though...)
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 D&K is on break after completing the latest generation, so it depends on whether you're in the mood for something finished (though Pammie will write the next gen eventually!) or if you enjoy reading a story that's in-progress. Wishcaster is fantasy and D&K is...well, you already know! LOL. Both are great, of course. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @Bugsie2016 D&K is on break after completing the latest generation, so it depends on whether you're in the mood for something finished (though Pammie will write the next gen eventually!) or if you enjoy reading a story that's in-progress. Wishcaster is fantasy and D&K is...well, you already know! LOL. Both are great, of course. ;)

I'm aware of D&K being on a break. :) So, I'll catch up with them both whenever I publish a few more chapters of my legacy (need to get rid of the sim Trip gave me...he's annoying me right now...) :lol: Glad to fit some fangs binging today though.
  • Options
    Who do we have tomorrow? Velvet? Or Clem?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick Velvet!! <3 Clem will be on Friday, then next week is Lani and Griffin.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @pammiechick Velvet!! <3 Clem will be on Friday, then next week is Lani and Griffin.

<3<3<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Velvet loves Ellie!

Pa8C2nM.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    So happy you're going back to twice a week. My addiction needs more fuel!

Velvet is quite right -- saying "May I" is much more polite than saying "Can I."
    I love it that the merman prince brings Ellie dead fish. Wonder if they included that in Aquaman? And I think most of us have known at least one professor whose office might be described as a dark terrible lair. When I was an undergrad, there was someone who accidentally set his desk on fire because his cigarette got lost among his papers.
  • Options
    @MVWdeZT ROFL, I always love your comments. And I'm so happy to hear that twice a week is better for you. <3<3
    LOL, I haven't seen Aquaman, but what girl doesn't like dead fish? ...Well, Velvet's a fan, anyway. And omg, that office... :scream: (If they were students' papers, I wonder what grades they got on the charred remains.)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Please stop turning the hot characters into dogs :bawling:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Velvet really does have magic when she really needs it the most! She's it heat now so it only makes sense. <3 Love Rexx's office it suits him! Too bad he prefers a ****-cat over a dog-ter! It will be interesting to see if this works out for Velvet or not.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Velvet please just adopt a puppy instead. You won't drag up your father's trauma of being tiny and spoiled that way once you tell him. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 I need a hot dog emoji! B)

@haswh Velvet's magic is unpredictable but it has a way of getting her what she wants!! And what she wants is Rexx as a mate, LOL.

Of course it'll work out for Velvet! What could go wrong...? ;)

@InfraGreen HGR probably had a dog ban at the house. I don't have as many animals in the story as I could because they're such a pain to control.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Wheeeee *slams into wall* Finally caught up again and Velvet's diabolical plan of doggygying Mr Ashes is a plan of pure genius! How very dare he not like dogs? I'd suggest smacking him with a newspaper but I think he'd kind of like that. Loving Clementine even more because she wouldn't put up with Sly's crud I know it's odd and a bit random but I couldnt' stop laughing when you announced Chapter 49, Clementine....for some reason it took me back to sea front bingo games and their call of two fat ladies 88, Number 7, I'm in heaven. Really enjoyed having a little glut of Fangs to catch up with and really enjoyed reading them too....glad it'll be twice a week again....yaaaaayyyyy
  • Options
    @Bloosmoo I missed you!! <3<3 And your hilarious comments, LOL.

Some people may not think Velvet is very bright, but who else could hatch such a diabolical plan? ;) And it'd definitely depend on who was doing the smacking for Rexx to enjoy it or not. Belle could smack him with a newspaper any day. >:)

ROFL, Fangs and bingo, who knew?? And I'm glad you had fun with your Fangs backlog!! I'm excited to go back to two a week, one felt so slow...
    uduVcAP.png