Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Sly...I love how big, beefy and hairy he is. He's bigger than his dad--love that about him. I could see him being one big teddy bear (eventually...his douchy-ness needs to shed a bit--just a bit because that's who he is! ROFL)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @Munterbacon I agree. ;)

@CitizenErased14 I'll take interesting over likable!

@Bloosmoo Crystal was Clem's aspiring actress BFF who didn't exactly end their friendship on the nicest terms.

As always, your descriptions have me cackling. "Shave him like a bad badger"--omg. I think waxing would be more painful for him.

@pammiechick He is indeed a big dude! And maybe he would make a good teddy bear (teddy badger?) eventually. ;) He'll always have some Sly in him though, like Gal has her Gal in her. LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Sly is so like his Mom! A bit insecure and also his potty mouth and lose ways. Maybe Clem can turn him around or at least he would have a friend and so would she. They both need that! They could support and take care of each other. The have similar backgrounds with being fae/not really fae. Thanks for the Sly POV! :)
  • Options
    @haswh He's Gal Jr., all right. ;) Poor Gal and especially Bas, LOL.

Sly and Clem do have similar backgrounds, so maybe that's something they can bond over now. Sly just has to behave himself...it could happen, right?
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Lani finally leaves the nest...

hi5YyRz.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I'd pity Lani for her love triangle but if you add Ellie into it, it's a three-spoked love wheel. :scream:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    @InfraGreen LOL, a love wheel--I like that. ;) (Lani probably likes it less, alas.)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    @InfraGreen LOL, a love wheel--I like that. ;) (Lani probably likes it less, alas.)

If you turn that wheel on its side, you get a Merry-Go-Round. :smirk:>:):D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Is it me, or did Griffin just feel the sting of Cupid's arrow?
    Also, just how psychic is our Lady Lobster? When Get Famous comes out, Belle can have her Louis Quatorze clothing, hair, and furniture, and Clem and Sly really could become actors.
  • Options
    @Munterbacon ROFL!

@MVWdeZT Ouch, that arrow is pointy. ;)

And omg, last gen I was like, "I bet a Hollywood-themed pack is going to come out right after I need it. Sure enough, we're getting it! I'm dying a little. The idea of a "Starlight Shores" without a drought, and paparazzi, and cameras, and all those themed lots/areas... *internal screaming* But Belle is definitely getting a bit of a wardrobe change, I'm so excited for that. Well, a lot of the kids grew up in Starlight Shores, so maybe next gen... ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    In that case -- University is the next EP. Because you could really use it right now.
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Did I mention how much I love Lani! <3<3 So sweet and insecure without her bestie by her side. I believe we might have a love triangle but who will win Lani's love?!? I'm hoping for Fox! I think I picked them both as my favorite this gen.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    The idea of a "Starlight Shores" without a drought

This but for real life? :'(
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    Is it me, or did Griffin just feel the sting of Cupid's arrow?

@MVWdeZT I think it's the only event he couldn't forsee! :o
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    @MVWdeZT It's true! And of course, I could always use Supernatural. At least that'd be something I'd need every single gen? But the fairy pack will kill me when/if it ever arrives.

@haswh What, you love Lani? ;)<3 I'm glad you like Fox! He's a fun little flirt-monster--and he's probably better at breaking the ice than Griffin.

@InfraGreen Hey, at least Starlight Shores was kind of true to life...! Nobody was allowed to water their lawns, okay.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    So much fun awaits! I can't wait to see the shenanigans the three of them get into, and even though you could've used Get Famous last gen, I think Belle could easily use it in her own right if she wanted to.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    In this case...three is NOT a crowd. >:)>:)>:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    In this case...three is NOT a crowd. >:)>:)>:)

For shame! lol - agreed! :p
  • Options
    MorningstarMorningstar Posts: 318 Member
    I'm new-ish to SimLit (only read a couple stories way back when, and recently decided to check it out again) and was introduced to @LadyLobster's stories through the Book Club that's just starting.

Somehow I went from Fangs for the Memories Ch. 1 to being fully caught up in less than 2 weeks...
    Think I owe it to you to let you know how enthralling your storytelling is :smile: I really enjoy meeting every new character and appreciate the detail you're putting into each student's dorm room! You've definitely earned a new fan :heart:
    From the town's first community lot to each household and rabbit hole, watch the stories unfold...
    Rebuilding Appaloosa Plains
    Prologue & Chapters 1-18 out now!
    Origin ID: Mourning-Stars | Simming since 2000
  • Options
    @SeaDragonSong <3<3 It's true, Belle could still have some fun with it! And I'm always excited for a new world no matter what it is.

@pammiechick @AudreyFld Good heavens! ;)

@Morningstar Thank you so much for your lovely comment! <3<3 I'm so glad you found my story through the book club! You caught up so fast--and sadly when I scaled my posting schedule way back, so sorry about that! Hope you're enjoying your re-introduction to the simlit community.

As for the dorm rooms, I wish I could take credit! But Lani's and Velvet's are from the incomparable WagonFruit, and others I've cobbled together from the gallery.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    MorningstarMorningstar Posts: 318 Member
    @LadyLobster How dare you only entertain me for free once per week :p
    There's really no need to apologize! I'll be looking forward to every new chapter :)

And in that case, my kudos to WagonFruit and the gallery for the perfectly personalized dorm rooms :wink:
    From the town's first community lot to each household and rabbit hole, watch the stories unfold...
    Rebuilding Appaloosa Plains
    Prologue & Chapters 1-18 out now!
    Origin ID: Mourning-Stars | Simming since 2000
  • Options
    @Morningstar <3 It's easy to forget that a lot of the pressure from writing simlit can be self-inflicted! There's a lot of burnout, I think, partly because so many people do feel like they have to keep up a certain schedule or lose the readers they have--or even just disappoint them.

Glad you don't mind at all!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Happy Timezones all! :blush:

For those that are interested, we're discussing Fangs for the Memories over at the New Book Club thread this week. Come on over and join in the fun!
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    @Munterbacon Thanks again for nominating Fangs. <3 And we're all having a great time exchanging vampire jokes and raccoon pics, if anyone else is up for joining! ;) Munterbacon is a great host.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @Munterbacon Thanks again for nominating Fangs. <3 And we're all having a great time exchanging vampire jokes and raccoon pics, if anyone else is up for joining! ;) Munterbacon is a great host.

:blush: Thanks! I'm glad you're having fun... Come on over, the coffee is still fresh and I think a batch of cookies has just been pulled out of the oven.
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    Ellie is free...

8XjciHe.png
    uduVcAP.png