Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Aliens? Supernatural hybrids? [answered]

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    PipiDarthVaderPipiDarthVader Posts: 1 New Member
    There is a way ...
    Open commands using Ctrl + Shift + C and type: testingcheats true.
    Then, place this command as an alien:
    traits.equip_trait trait_OccultVampire. Instantly you will become a vampire-alien.
  • Options
    Faust-RSIFaust-RSI Posts: 209 Member
    go5eyIT.jpg

^Vampire-Alien hybrid for you, no cheats involved^
  • Options
    akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    edited October 2019
    Guys i just can back in my game with my sim spellcaster and other sim vampire, when i back for realm of magic for some learn some new magics i just found caleb, YES, a vampire there, for some moment i just think he just showed up because he was there, I saw him running in his vampire form and everything, despite the different clothes, when I notice that THE GAME BECAME SPELLCASTER, officially a hybrid, I battled him and he's making some potions around, I obviously play with mods but would love to know if this is just in my game or happened to someone without mods, after the recent update is the game turning existing occulters into magicians and basically making it hybrid?

lmd6z9J.png
    6hGm2YE.png

The fact that Caleb's outfit is totally different proves that he became hybrid, it is quite common when you play with hidden hybrids that your clothes may randomize mainly due to the transformations, but I have never seen the game making any hybrid on its own except of son among the hidden.

l9QvjDS.png

S0oQRKM.png
  • Options
    Soph440Soph440 Posts: 3 New Member
    I do think that they can be a hybrid! My alien male tried for a baby with my vampire female and she got pregnant with female twins! When I try to edit them in CAS to change their clothes I do but then the disguse changes to the normal form and then when I go back it changes again! Also when they were born they both had the alien birth certificate but were born into the vampire bassinets? I just aged them both up a bit ago and I realised this.. I just want them both to be one or the other! Is this possible?