Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Aliens? Supernatural hybrids? [answered]

LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
So do you think we will be able to turn aliens into vampires? Could we get hybrid babies? Has this been asked anywhere?

If so could someone point me in the right direction to an answer XD I'm super curious how it would work. Would the vampire alien get a dark form, an alien form and a human form? Or would the alien form default to the 'human' form and you get a dark form.

So many questions!

EDIT: The answer is no! Thanks for the responses guys!
tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
//Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
Post edited by LunaNova on

Comments

• Options
    DeliriumDelirium Posts: 85 Member
    Sorry... no vampire aliens :/ .
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    It's it's been asked and sorry, I don't think any hybrids are allowed. Although I do know vampires keep their needs and abilities when they die and return as ghosts (saw it in the simguru stream somebody posted on here) so I thinks that's probably it for now.

--T
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    ^Yeah sadly no :(

I asked in one of the Stream threads a few days ago & it's a no. A bummer as I would have loved to see what the outcome would have been.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I do wonder what would happens.

I know for Having a baby together it's more likely to be one or the other.

I feel like when a Human has a baby with any life state, the Life state's genes should be dominant and the Human Trait, Recessive.
    but what about mixing other life states that aren't human? I wonder what'll be more dominant over the other, or if it's just going to be a random chance.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    ^Yeah sadly no :(

I asked in one of the Stream threads a few days ago & it's a no. A bummer as I would have loved to see what the outcome would have been.

Aww shucks thats sad. I wanted a cute alien vampire XD
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited January 2017
    Hybrids may not be allowed, but picture this: the (fraternal) twins of a simpire and an alien teaming together to become an inseparable pair of evil genius masterminds. Just imagine the power they could hold over the simiverse! Every sim in the world would be ripe for the taking, the power fizzing right at their fingertips - one drains you, the other reads your mind and reveals all of your deepest, darkest secrets. They could take down nations, the blood thirst and powers of seduction of the heartthrob simpire working in perfect tandem with that of the extraterrestrial abilities of their little green twin in the sky.

Or perhaps these rambunctious scamps could take the high road, using their powers of compelling and MIB-like memory wiping to solve the unsolvable, become the most praised detectives in the land just because it is the right thing to do.

...Although, hybrids do seem very tempting. Mess up your first date? Did you snort out popcorn whilst watching the movie, or yawn and stretch a bit too prominently just as that coincidentally timed romantic scene came on? No problemo! Just perform one simple memory wipe, and all is well... That is, as long as you don't mind getting to know your little lovebird *yet again*. How many times have you screwed up this date? 500?! Okay, okay. Forget that. You're a vampire (cough, cough half alien) heart throb. It's prime time to use your powers of seduction, dude. Compel the heck out of that woman, she is leaving this date in a flirty mood or you are retiring to your coffin to sulk and brood for the remainder of your - immortal - lifetime. Or you could always seduce her the old-fashioned way, but what's the fun in that?
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I think the offspring of two different occults must be one or the other because of the genetics system. It would become impossible for the game to keep up.

If a vampire (V) has a kid with an alien (A) then the kid is 50% V and 50% A = VA. If VA has a kid with a werewolf (W), then it is 25% V, 25% A and 50% W = VA/W. If VA/W has a kid with the offspring (MP) of a mermaid (M) and a plantsim (P), then their kid is 12.5% V, 12.5% A and 25% W plus 25% M and 25% P making that kid a [VA/W]/MP. That's a lot of genetics to keep up with and the powers would be so watered down that they would barely (if at all) show up. So the only smart option is an either/or situation. The original will be either a vampire or an alien, but not a hybrid of both.
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    I believe Ninja said they really tried to make it happened. But it didn't, the reason he didn't say.
  • Options
    Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Zafireria wrote: »
    I believe Ninja said they really tried to make it happened. But it didn't, the reason he didn't say.

Willing to bet they ran out of time... :/
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I think the offspring of two different occults must be one or the other because of the genetics system. It would become impossible for the game to keep up.

If a vampire (V) has a kid with an alien (A) then the kid is 50% V and 50% A = VA. If VA has a kid with a werewolf (W), then it is 25% V, 25% A and 50% W = VA/W. If VA/W has a kid with the offspring (MP) of a mermaid (M) and a plantsim (P), then their kid is 12.5% V, 12.5% A and 25% W plus 25% M and 25% P making that kid a [VA/W]/MP. That's a lot of genetics to keep up with and the powers would be so watered down that they would barely (if at all) show up. So the only smart option is an either/or situation. The original will be either a vampire or an alien, but not a hybrid of both.

I wasnt to bothered about the actual 'breeding' side of it. I more just wanted to make my cute alien into a vampire XD. Though what your saying makes sense lore wise!
  • Options
    Shades302 wrote: »

Who knows :( I would have liked hybrids too, but yeah.
  • Options

Honestly its just probably more complicated than a game pack entails. I'm not mad about it because i'm happy with the way the actual vampires look and the skills they can acquire!
  • Options

Not the end of the world tho tbh, maybe with mods people can make it happen, or you can just pretend. :) The vampires themselves are packed full of features!
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options

Not the end of the world tho tbh, maybe with mods people can make it happen, or you can just pretend. :) The vampires themselves are packed full of features!
    I know. I am not devastated xD It just a feature I would like. I am sure the game pack is packed with goodies :smile:
  • Options
    CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member

Not sure, in TS2 hybrids are somewhat buggy, in TS3 they're only possible with NRass Hybrid and they're "experimental". If there were a way to make hybrids without any major incompatibilities, Twallan would have made that possible for sure. I can't help but think that the issue is exactly the same here. I suppose that part of the problem is that occults have different needs and their bars refill / deplete differently, so that makes hybrids buggy.
  • Options
    Candyd wrote: »

Not sure, in TS2 hybrids are somewhat buggy, in TS3 they're only possible with NRass Hybrid and they're "experimental". If there were a way to make hybrids without any major incompatibilities, Twallan would have made that possible for sure. I can't help but think that the issue is exactly the same here. I suppose that part of the problem is that occults have different needs and their bars refill / deplete differently, so that makes hybrids buggy.

Yeah, I guess if they could dedicate a huge amount of time to it, maybe they could make it work, but generally they are on a tight schedule, We can at least have alienxhuman mixes. :)

Maybe vampxhuman offspring can have appearances from either side but only 50/50 to be human or vamp. So maybe we could get a human who looks like a vampire, but is not. XD
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    Candyd wrote: »

Yeah, I guess if they could dedicate a huge amount of time to it, maybe they could make it work, but generally they are on a tight schedule, We can at least have alienxhuman mixes. :)

Maybe vampxhuman offspring can have appearances from either side but only 50/50 to be human or vamp. So maybe we could get a human who looks like a vampire, but is not. XD

I do wonder about that. I suspect that the genetics will come from the human form. So if the human form looks more vampy then I guess the human baby could still take those vampy assets. I do really like that their is a 'dark' form. It fits with allot of the vampire lore I like.
  • Options
    Duke_DarkwoodDuke_Darkwood Posts: 59 Member
    Well, you can't create them as both, and apparently they can't be born hybrid, but what about this:

What if a vampire sim had a sudden thirst for a more exotic drink? Eh? What then?

Or is alien bl- er, plasma not healthy for them? (Which could make perfect sense; different chemicals in the blood.)

Still. Someone with a vampire and access to an alien should test this.
  • Options
    AerihkAerihk Posts: 8 New Member
    Well, you can't create them as both, and apparently they can't be born hybrid, but what about this:

What if a vampire sim had a sudden thirst for a more exotic drink? Eh? What then?

Or is alien bl- er, plasma not healthy for them? (Which could make perfect sense; different chemicals in the blood.)

Still. Someone with a vampire and access to an alien should test this.

I have an alien/vampire couple, and my vampire can drink from the alien same as any other sim.

They also just had a baby. I was hoping it would be like the half-alien hybrids (alien appearance and some interactions, but only one form) but with vampire powers and an option to have a dark form, but its skin isn't purple (or otherwise alien coloured) so from what's been said here, I'm guessing that means it's just a regular vampire and took their appearance from that parent.

I am still curious about if human/alien hybrids can be turned into vampires.
  • Options
    ObscurusObscurus Posts: 626 Member
    edited January 2017
    ^ Human/Alien hybrids can be turned into Vampires. I currently have two Vampires who are half alien/half human. :)
  • Options
    TheBlaireWitchTheBlaireWitch Posts: 762 Member
    I did some testing in CAS day 1 and you CAN have a vampire baby with alien skin and it's bothering me that I can't do it in game
  • Options
    ALAYZIA13ALAYZIA13 Posts: 9 New Member
    Hybrid aliens ( or at least mine) that are turned into vampires still have all alien interactions (like secret alien handshake) and vampire powers. :)
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    ALAYZIA13 wrote: »
    Hybrid aliens ( or at least mine) that are turned into vampires still have all alien interactions (like secret alien handshake) and vampire powers. :)

So hybrid aliens can become vampires? Intriguing.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    ALAYZIA13ALAYZIA13 Posts: 9 New Member
    Marnetti wrote: »
    ALAYZIA13 wrote: »

So hybrid aliens can become vampires? Intriguing.

I'm not talking about full blooded aliens i'm talking about the hybrid ones ( just encase i confused anyone) but if your ok using mods I was told that adding the alien trait to vampires gives them full alien and vampire powers ( not sure if they can pass it down to kids use mc command center for this.) Hoped I helped! o:)