Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire trailer is released

alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,449 Member
edited March 7 in Nominated Threads
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    Jprp83Jprp83 Posts: 400 Member
    Just saw that too on Facebook! Looks promising!
  • Options
    If this is a real cloudy sky I will be happier than happy.
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,169 Member
    How long does it usually take from the announcement trailer of a GP until it comes out? 2 or 3 weeks? :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    Omri147 wrote: »
    How long does it usually take from the announcement trailer of a GP until it comes out? 2 or 3 weeks? :sweat_smile:

Two weeks.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options

Two weeks.

I really hope the patch is released faster :s !!
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,313 Member
    edited January 2017
    Can't Wait! :p

Edit: still not buying it, :D !
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,169 Member

Two weeks.

Okay, so we can probably expect a Januray release. Yay! :)
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member

Two weeks.

It's usually been sometime the week before.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member

Two weeks.

Dine Out was announced three weeks before the release (but Spa Day was two weeks). The pack could come out either on Jan. 24th or 31st.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    The vampire looks fabulous. Can't wait for the gamepack.
  • Options
    kaanvardar99kaanvardar99 Posts: 134 Member
    Oh Noo! He is not sparkling! :D
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    TheSimer wrote: »

Looks like TS3 vamps. I may have wanted different skins and mean avatar like Ts2. But the world looks sort of creepy/pacific northwest (bigfoot country :D ) Hope the world isn't a hole in the wall or destination like OR.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,528 Member
    I'M SO PSYCHED!!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    vampirekimvampirekim Posts: 190 Member
    I love vampires and his hair! :love: I wonder if there would be more supernaturals? If not I'll be a little disappointed and afraid that they'll put more supernaturals in yet another pack to mooch more money off of us...
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    LOL your pic just loaded for me. LOL He sure did change from the original one they had on twitter just a moment ago. lol WOW he is ugly to the hilt creepy skin....
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    So I guess the new world isn't eternally night time, maybe the vampires will hide during the day? It still looks really cool and very spooky, so excited for the full trailer! :blush:
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,790 Member
    Oh Noo! He is not sparkling! :D

because sparking vampires are stupid. Vampires are suppose to be dark
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    So I guess the new world isn't eternally night time, maybe the vampires will hide during the day? It still looks really cool and very spooky, so excited for the full trailer! :blush:

Overall, it still looks pretty dark. Maybe it's the only place vamps can roam during the day.
  • Options
    TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited January 2017
    Cinebar wrote: »
    TheSimer wrote: »

Looks like TS3 vamps. I may have wanted different skins and mean avatar like Ts2. But the world looks sort of creepy/pacific northwest (bigfoot country :D ) Hope the world isn't a hole in the wall or destination like OR.

It could also be eastern european, like transylvania where vampires originally come from
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,790 Member
    edited January 2017
    actually REAL vampires can travel during the day but are weakened. ie Dracula traveled during the day
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    ROFL what happened he was so good looking a few moments ago and the world was in daylight and looked interesting to explore. >:) Bring it!!!
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Just watches the 7 second clip: :D
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

Two weeks.

If it's 2 weeks from trailer to pack, that would put pack release at the 24th, which would put the patch most likely at the 19th (previous Thursday) if the usual patch/pack pattern continues. Depending how much work they got done before their winter break, that gives about 3 weeks for them to work on patch contents (including bug squashing).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    That looks amazing!!! And I hope the background is a new world and not just nighttime
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member
    Vampires!

[img]http://stream1.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/view6/2693856/foaming-mouth-guy-o.gif[/img]
    &PHgr;

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top