Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Urbz easter egg in City Living!

!!! so I got city living the other day and I just visited the Stargazer lounge. and saw they had the Potty Mouth 2.0. I interacted with it and was really confused? it took me a minute and I recognized the music it plays when you use and watch! it's High NRG from the Urbz from the Neon East District

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-mCxM5RnLU
tumblr_ncmw3fJCnf1sz111so1_250.gif

Comments

• Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    Oh, that's cool! I loved the Urbz, except the mini games hurt my hands and wrists too much.
  • Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited December 2016
    I used to love the songs in the Neon East district. B)
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Thanks for the fact. Now I know where's that talking toilet's news feed music from!
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited December 2016
    PinkPaws66 wrote: »
    Oh, that's cool! I loved the Urbz, except the mini games hurt my hands and wrists too much.
    Mine to and some of them I couldn't even do.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    bunnniiibunnniii Posts: 3 New Member
    Okay so, my noisy neighbor just played one of the songs from Kicktail Park. (The reason I got this game is because I'm trying to hang onto any little last piece of Urbz that I can). Song was blaring through the wall and almost brought me to tears XD
  • Options
    JayGloverJayGlover Posts: 60 Member
    This reminds me of Black Eyed Peas
  • Options
    CharlieOllie1108CharlieOllie1108 Posts: 577 Member
    I loved that game! I still think they should add some of the features from there to Sims4 or future generations of Sims.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Aw Urbz. That was fun :D gotta have to check this out, cool find! Thanks for sharing.