Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GTW laboratory bug

CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
My scientist sim has problems with various things including making serums and inventing, but while she's at work only.
She needed to create a "Reaper's friend" serum, and has death flowers in her inventory, but it was said that she didn't have the ingredient.
Every time she creates a serum and drinks it, whatever the serum is, it gives her the hungry moodlet associated to a tainted synthetic food serum. If ever I'm lucky enough to make her stop creating the serum just before she puts it in her inventory, the serum works fine, but it works like a tainted synthetic food serum if ever the scientist puts it in her inventory first.
If the scientist needs extra crystals and metals and clones them with the cloning machine, the crystals and metals (both originals and clones) can't be used as components for inventing any longer.
I also noticed another bug, I suppose it's an unrelated one but not sure ? Anyway, when the scientist went to the party on Sixam, and she met aliens, she got the two "xenophilia" and "xenophobia" moodlets mixed at the same time. Which never happened before, she only had the "xenophilia" moodlet when she discovered an alien, at home, in town or on Sixam, the problem happens only when she's at work. Fortunately relationships weren't affected.
About the bug with ingredients, it's the same, there is no issue with ingredients, collectibles, serums and inventions at home.
I do play with mods, I currently only have 3 gameplay mods installed :
- DISL_LowerRandomRelationships.package
- egureh_NoAutoRudeFlirtyEnchantingGreetings.package
- Aariancya_StopRandomFlirting_V2.1_1.20.package
They aren't supposed to interact with anything placed in inventory.
The rest is just custom hairs.
I will test the mods but I'd like to know if somebody experienced the same issues. I googled it but I found nothing similar.
I suspect that the problem is associated with social events, and with the inventory of course but beyond that, I have no idea.

Comments