Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Origin 30% discount!

Comments

• Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    This is disappointing since I already purchased VGS but thanks, I'll buy my Christmas gifts this weekend
  • Options
    MrsTomato1018MrsTomato1018 Posts: 400 Member
    Yesssss! I just bought VGS and the sale code worked for me! I'm sad for all of you guys who bought it already though. I'm so conflicted!
    Check out my YouTube channel!
    You can find me on the gallery at MrsTomato1018!
    You can find me on Twitter @MrsTomato1018!
  • Options
    aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member
    edited December 2016
    Man, I want a 50% off store wide!
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg
  • Options
    LykkeLeafLykkeLeaf Posts: 214 Member
    It indeed works! It's strange because the terms & conditions of the promo explicitly state that The Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff is not eligible.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Seriously? I bought the SP this morning when my new router arrived and tried a half-dozen different codes from various voucher sites. None of them worked... I didn't have that code though :(
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    Yesssss! I just bought VGS and the sale code worked for me! I'm sad for all of you guys who bought it already though. I'm so conflicted!

@FlootieBeauty Don't be sad or conflicted- it was only three dollars AND I did get to have a butler for 48 additional hours then you! LOL!
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited December 2016
    Doesn't work for me. (not surprised)
    It's also kinda not fair to have a discount go through for some, but not others. Oh Well. :s
    nyzfba.jpg

However, what bothered me even more, was the fact that it was trying to sell me something I already own. :/
    (The Dine Out pack. Which, coincidentally, I paid full price for, right before they decided to have a sale. Grrrr....)
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    If it was a glitch they must've fixed it by now.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    If it was a glitch they must've fixed it by now.

Who said they never listen? :p
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Yeeessssss! Thank goodness I waited!! \(;o;)/

Gonna get CL and VG! ...Stuff I didn't imagine getting any time soon.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    kinot9229kinot9229 Posts: 528 Member
    I should have waited :'(
  • Options
    klovesjenklovesjen Posts: 361 Member
    Didn't work for me either.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    I didn't get it yesterday, guess it's too late now.
  • Options
    SailorTinNyankoSailorTinNyanko Posts: 5 New Member
    aelias24 wrote: »
    Man, I want a 50% off store wide!
    I missed out on the 75% off sale. Logged in to buy The Sims 4 and Expansions just as it ended. I share your pain. T_T

Hopefully there is a 50% off this month. Although people may upset then that got 30% off.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Ah cool, seems like I might finally be picking up into the future for ts3 lol. Or should I get WA? Help .. ;) Happy sales everyone.
  • Options
    angelsue365angelsue365 Posts: 85 Member
    It's also kinda not fair to have a discount go through for some, but not others. Oh Well. :s
    nyzfba.jpg

However, what bothered me even more, was the fact that it was trying to sell me something I already own. :/
    (The Dine Out pack. Which, coincidentally, I paid full price for, right before they decided to have a sale. Grrrr....)

same here :(
  • Options
    angelsue365angelsue365 Posts: 85 Member
    nyzfba.jpg

same here :(

• Options
    pajamajam07pajamajam07 Posts: 314 Member
    Worked for me yesterday evening as well. Sorry it isn't working for some of you
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    I mean I would get some packs that I still don't have....but we've seen sales up to 50% and I have to mostly study so won't gave enough time to play so I guess I will wait for a bigger sale xD
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
    Lol kill me
  • Options
    FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    I grabbed the Romantic Garden stuff pack. A bit frustrated they start this sale a day after the vintage release. I am actually glad some of you were able to get the new pack with the discount.

I think I will wait for a sale to buy the next stuff pack and save some money like we all should have been able to with Vintage Glamour.
  • Options
    RomireRomire Posts: 2,418 Member
    Start buying :)
    Romire - Australian Gamer
    An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.
  • Options
    NevillsNevills Posts: 505 Member
    Is there anyway to checkout with multiple items? There doesn't seem to be a cart, and I don't want to have to checkout multiple times to buy several packs.
    I'm a WoW playing, Doctor Who watching, Harry Potter reading, fan fiction writing simmer who is without a doubt a geek (and sometimes a super hero).

My wishlist
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello
    If you click on the top of the forums pages , it will take you to thesims.com Then click on the store label and it will show you what packs that you own/don't own. You should be able to add the packs that you don't own , to your cart there.
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/store
  • Options
    NevillsNevills Posts: 505 Member
    Thanks, rosemow. That worked!
    I'm a WoW playing, Doctor Who watching, Harry Potter reading, fan fiction writing simmer who is without a doubt a geek (and sometimes a super hero).

My wishlist