Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

25 Days of Christmas lotto 2 (Closed)

Comments

• Options
    Taw3001Taw3001 Posts: 344 Member
    GITTE2001 wrote: »
    All right...My 900 simpoints 'consolation' prize (Like, seriously, with a 'consolation prize' I would imagine 100 simpoints at most... Not that I don't like it :p )

So:
    Tee is for teen
    The nice shirt shirt
    dress with gloves
    crazy for cuckoo
    sweet dream seat
    once upon a time cottage - quaint kitchen ice box
    I see london chemise
    I see france bloomers
    show stopping style - shorty mcfleurterson hairstyle
    cool cardigan
    jordans' strands
    brassy lassy bob

should be exactly 900.

Items gifted.
  • Options
    KatbagalKatbagal Posts: 107 Member
    Katbagal wrote: »

Thank you, thank you! You are so kind :blush:

You're welcome! Sorry it took me so long to gift you -- these past few days just have been crazy for me. Hope you had a great Christmas! :blush:

It's alright, I understand :smile: And thank you! I had a pretty amazing Christmas, I hope the same is true for you :smiley:
    aka underapprciatedalien
    Origin ID~unhappyeggplant
  • Options
    KatbagalKatbagal Posts: 107 Member
    edited December 2016
    @wittanthony1. Happy birthday! And thank you so much for hosting this amazing lotto :smiley: I got so may things I couldn't have ever dreamt of :blush:
    aka underapprciatedalien
    Origin ID~unhappyeggplant
  • Options
    xJulle wrote: »
    @wittanthony1

For my consolation-prize of 900SP I would like the following:
    Transport to the Future - item #2 on my wishlist
    Little Lady - item #7 on my wishlist
    Dramatic Ponytail - item #13 on my wishlist
    Faire Wheel Barrow - item #10 on my wishlist
    Descend from Above Staircase - item #8 on my wishlist
    Mystic Mushrooms - item #4 on my wishlist
    All-in Layered Cocktail Dress - item #20 on my wishlist
    Bring on the Bling Dress - item #15 on my wishlist
    Variegated Ceramic Vase - item #3 on my wishlist
    Bridal Bouquet - item #9 on my wishlist

This sums up to 872SP.

Gifted.
  • Options
    S_EmpressS_Empress Posts: 169 Member
    Aw man! I was gunning for the world prize. That's very sweet to offer a consolation prize. Hard to be a sore loser with that. Thanks again sponsors for supporting fellow simmers. My sims love you! :)

Consolation prize wishlist:
    Romanza Ceremony+Reception
    Formidable Suit
    Sawyer Shorts
    Red Dragon Loveseat
    Forte Sofa
    Forte Single Living
    Mid-Century modern Bathroom-Sinkomatic
    Advantageous Washstand

d638a1c7eb80c6dc5cd92a6d922fe948.gif
    Call me Slavic for short. (^-^*)/
    Slavic_Empiress on TS3 site, I always welcome more friends.
    I sim with integrated graphics. d(-_^)
  • Options
    S_Empress wrote: »
    Aw man! I was gunning for the world prize. That's very sweet to offer a consolation prize. Hard to be a sore loser with that. Thanks again sponsors for supporting fellow simmers. My sims love you! :)

Consolation prize wishlist:
    Romanza Ceremony+Reception
    Formidable Suit
    Sawyer Shorts
    Red Dragon Loveseat
    Forte Sofa
    Forte Single Living
    Mid-Century modern Bathroom-Sinkomatic
    Advantageous Washstand

They have been gifted. The only one not able to be gifted was Romanza Ceremony+Reception as was on sale and unable to be gifted. But please read message that I sent you.
  • Options
    AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Thank you @wittanthony1 for this Christmas lotto!
    Thank you @Taw3001 for the consolation prizes! They're great!
    If possible I would like my 900 sp to be items 3 (large ad life movie screen) to 15 (le cirque esprit-frog prince carousel spring rider) of my wishlist plus numbers 20 (Jackie open-back dress)and 22 (fab ficus) of that list.
  • Options
    Astreia wrote: »
    If possible I would like my 900 sp to be items 3 (large ad life movie screen) to 15 (le cirque esprit-frog prince carousel spring rider) of my wishlist plus numbers 20 (Jackie open-back dress)and 22 (fab ficus) of that list.

Gifted.
  • Options
    Dame_Judi_DenchDame_Judi_Dench Posts: 55 Member
    @wittanthony1 Thank-you so much for hosting this! Hopefully there will still be a Sims store next year and hopefully I'll be able to sponsor something in something like this. I hope you had a wonderful holiday and that you'll have a wonderful new year too!

If I read correctly, I won 1000sp. I've done my best to make it easy and just deleted stuff from my wishlist so that it totals under 1000sp. Hopefully, I'm doing this correctly :-\ And, of course, you may keep the extra sp, I'm just delighted to have won anything.

Everything has been gifted!

Thanks again!!! :)
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    Taw3001 wrote: »
    GITTE2001 wrote: »
    All right...My 900 simpoints 'consolation' prize (Like, seriously, with a 'consolation prize' I would imagine 100 simpoints at most... Not that I don't like it :p )

So:
    Tee is for teen
    The nice shirt shirt
    dress with gloves
    crazy for cuckoo
    sweet dream seat
    once upon a time cottage - quaint kitchen ice box
    I see london chemise
    I see france bloomers
    show stopping style - shorty mcfleurterson hairstyle
    cool cardigan
    jordans' strands
    brassy lassy bob

should be exactly 900.

Items gifted.

Thank you!
  • Options
    xJullexJulle Posts: 272 Member
    edited December 2016
  • Options
    AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Astreia wrote: »

Gifted.

Thank you! :smile:
  • Options
    fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    Hi everyone sorry I haven't been here, I laptop charger accidently got taken to my moms.
    I see my name on the prize list but I am not entirely sure what I won or if I am too late to claim it.
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @simsfanatic9 your Prism Art Studio has been gifted. Enjoy!
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    fleshjenn wrote: »
    Hi everyone sorry I haven't been here, I laptop charger accidently got taken to my moms.
    I see my name on the prize list but I am not entirely sure what I won or if I am too late to claim it.

You won a 250 point daily prize from me. Also a 1900 point prize from @taw3001 on Christmas day.
  • Options

You won a 250 point daily prize from me. Also a 1900 point prize from @taw3001 on Christmas day.

Now that I know you are aware of your 1900 prize. I will give you some additional time to decide if you need it. Waiting to here from you.
  • Options
    stepbot153stepbot153 Posts: 284 Member
    Thanks everyone for letting me participate ;)
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]
  • Options

wow thank you so much!
    for the 250 prize if I could have items 2, 3, and 4 on my wishlist please.

and @taw3001 if I can get the Amore venue in spot one please.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=fleshjenn

thank you again! this is so exciting.

• Options

wow thank you so much!
    for the 250 prize if I could have items 2, 3, and 4 on my wishlist please.

and @taw3001 if I can get the Amore venue in spot one please.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=fleshjenn

thank you again! this is so exciting.

Your prize form me has been sent.
  • Options
    @Taw3001 Thank you! I cant wait to set it up in MV, lol I am hoping to catch the bohemian garden on the dd in a few days or I would have asked for that one. its going to make a lovely addition to my new legacy town.
  • Options
    Faith_AndhopeFaith_Andhope Posts: 4,468 Member
    edited December 2016
    Hi everyone. I'm back from being out of town for the holiday. I trust everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I see the post with the winners for Christmas day and I know I am supposed to sponsor, but I can't tell WHO I am supposed to gift. Am I supposed to gift @AuzzPanda ? They are number 19 and that is where I see my name on the Christmas day drawing. Could you let me know so I can get my late Santa duty done? Thanks! And congrats everyone who won!
  • Options
    AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    Ah. Hi. Hello. I am here. I am late. I am hoping all is forgiven..
    Hope everyone had great holidays. And great ordinarydays.

Hehe well, for my 250's SP worth, I would appreciate:
    Warbling Wind Chimes
    Headband Hip
    Which should sum up 225 :)

But yeah.. Have a great new year. I know my sims will have fun with fireworks ins-outside
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Winners are acually posted in the post after the Daily Winners and that is the number to use from the sponsor list.

@Faith_Andhope - You won prize 19 the one that has multiple prize sponsors including yours. - 100 sim points (Sponsor: MariTomKaulitZ) + 250 sim points (Sponsor: Faith_Andhope) + 100 sim points (Sponsor: Katbagal) + 450 sim points (Sponsor: Taw3001)

@AuzzPanda - You actally was 27 and won my consolation gift of 900 sp.

If Faith_Andhope already sent out the gifts to AuzzPanda. I can adjust my points to them, since I am a sponsor in both gifts. Let me know if there needs to be a correction made.
  • Options
    Faith_AndhopeFaith_Andhope Posts: 4,468 Member
    Winners are acually posted in the post after the Daily Winners and that is the number to use from the sponsor list.

@Faith_Andhope - You won prize 19 the one that has multiple prize sponsors including yours. - 100 sim points (Sponsor: MariTomKaulitZ) + 250 sim points (Sponsor: Faith_Andhope) + 100 sim points (Sponsor: Katbagal) + 450 sim points (Sponsor: Taw3001)

@AuzzPanda - You actally was 27 and won my consolation gift of 900 sp.

If Faith_Andhope already set out the gifts to AuzzPanda. I can adjust my points to them, since I am the sponsor in both gifts. Let me know if there needs to be a correction made.

No, I didn't send out any gifts yet. I was waiting to get clarification. Thank you for helping me. So I don't send a gift to @AuzzPanda, but I still do not know who to send gifts to. And it is really confusing since I also won that day. LOL. Can you help me a little more to know what I should do? Who I should be gifting? And am I supposed to ask for a gift for winning on the 19th, which seems a little silly since I am a sponsor that day too. I really don't care about receiving a gift - I am happy to win, please don't get me wrong - but I am much more concerned with making sure I send gifts to my giftee. I can't tell who that is. Help? THANK YOU.

• Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    edited December 2016
    Hi everyone. I'm back from being out of town for the holiday. I trust everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I see the post with the winners for Christmas day and I know I am supposed to sponsor, but I can't tell WHO I am supposed to gift. Am I supposed to gift @AuzzPanda ? They are number 19 and that is where I see my name on the Christmas day drawing. Could you let me know so I can get my late Santa duty done? Thanks! And congrats everyone who won!

I just realized you won a prize you also are a sponsor of. Hmm, what to do. If you want to gift your 250 point sponsored to @AuzzPanda you can. That would make the prize for @taw3001 to gift to @AuzzPanda 650 points now and @taw3001 sponsored prize for 19 changed to 700 points. You won prize number 19 on Christmas day.