Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

25 Days of Christmas lotto 2 (Closed)

191011121315...Next

Comments

• Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member

Lazy Angler's Chair please. Thank you!

You have been gifted! Enjoy :smiley:

Thank you for the Sweater Sweetheart Teen <3
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    Taw3001 wrote: »
    GREENEYA wrote: »
    I still waiting on the following to respond:

@shaliny1997 - World (Standard or Gold) prize.
    @GREENEYA - Consolation prize (900 sp)
    @Xanthina - Consolation Prize (900 sp)

@AuzzPanda - I am still waiting on you to add the items you requested to your wishlist.

Hope to here from them by Tuesday (Jan 3) or I will just select for them then.

Also they have not login to the forum for awhile, so they probably won't see this message. So if anyone knows how to contact them and let them know? I would appreciate that. :)

Oh, thanks @Taw3001!!! <3

I have updated my wishlist.
    store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=GREENEYA.

Congratulations to all the winners!!! Thanks to all kind people here who made this wonderful lottery!!!
    Also Happy Holidays to everyone!!! <3

Do you have specific items from it or should I just choose from it. You won (900 SP) but everything on your list totals 1582 SP. Let me know, thanks for updating your list. I did not want you to forfeit. Now that I know you have seen it I will give you little more time if you need it.

You can choose. I will be happy with any of these items. Thank you! :)
  • Taw3001Taw3001 Posts: 344 Member

@AuzzPanda - I am still waiting on you to add the items you requested to your wishlist.

Also they have not login to the forum for awhile, so they probably won't see this message. So if anyone knows how to contact them and let them know? I would appreciate that. :)

Congratulations to all the winners!!! Thanks to all kind people here who made this wonderful lottery!!!

Do you have specific items from it or should I just choose from it. You won (900 SP) but everything on your list totals 1582 SP. Let me know, thanks for updating your list. I did not want you to forfeit. Now that I know you have seen it I will give you little more time if you need it.

You are now gifted.
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    @stepbot153 has been gifted their prize.
  • stepbot153stepbot153 Posts: 284 Member

Thank you so much one again for the price and happy new year to everyone ;)
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]
    stepbot153 wrote: »

Thank you so much one again for the price and happy new year to everyone ;)

Omg your sim is so pretty <3
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Taw3001Taw3001 Posts: 344 Member
    @wittanthony1

Ok since I had not heard from @shaliny1997 . I selected the only world in their list for their world prize.

This make all gifts that I sponsored - Gifted.
    OK. I think everybody has been gifted now unless I'm mistaken. This lotto went a lot smoother than my previous Lottos.
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @wittanthony1 - I'm still waiting for SGDrake to let me know if my access is fixed so I can finish up with Xanthina. She messaged me once to let me know they're looking into it but I haven't heard anything else :)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    edited January 2017
    @wittanthony1

Ok since I had not heard from @shaliny1997 . I selected the only world in their list for their world prize.

This make all gifts that I sponsored - Gifted.

I'm really sorry!! I really had no time to enter the forum for a while..
    Thank you @wittanthony for hosting this wonderful lottery,@JoeJude16 and @taw3001 for the lovely gifts!!
    Love all the items and hope I'll soon have time to play :smiley:
    Hope you all had a great time..Happy simming! :blush:
    Just wanted to update you with what SGDrake told me today: "Our main engineer for the TS3 site returns from break on Monday, so this should be resolved for you by then. I'll keep you posted once I'm back in the office on Monday." So, hopefully, I'll be able to finish up then :smiley:
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    despina53 wrote: »
    Just wanted to update you with what SGDrake told me today: "Our main engineer for the TS3 site returns from break on Monday, so this should be resolved for you by then. I'll keep you posted once I'm back in the office on Monday." So, hopefully, I'll be able to finish up then :smiley:

I wonder if this offers any hope for my access to MMAO. Or for the sales page to be updated.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    PM SGDrake, @Jude525, and ask if they're also working on the MMAO/Sale! pages :)
    PM SGDrake, @Jude525, and ask if they're also working on the MMAO/Sale! pages :)

She's the one who just changed my ID for me, so I don't want to sound pushy. :p
    aka Jude

My Studio

She's the one in charge of both sites, @Jude525. I PM her every time something goes wrong on one or the other. It's not pushy to ask a question ;)
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member

You are now gifted.

Thank you @Taw3001 !!! <3
    This is kind of off topic. I've been working on making a bingo game. I could really use someone's help creating graphics for the game. The game is almost done and will be donation ware when released meaning if someone likes the game I kindly ask them to donate to my electrolysis fund to help me pay for it. I do have points left from this lotto that I can gift to you for your help. PM me if you can.
    Jude525 wrote: »

She's the one who just changed my ID for me, so I don't want to sound pushy. :p

How did you get your I'd changed?
    This is kind of off topic. I've been working on making a bingo game. I could really use someone's help creating graphics for the game. The game is almost done and will be donation ware when released meaning if someone likes the game I kindly ask them to donate to my electrolysis fund to help me pay for it. I do have points left from this lotto that I can gift to you for your help. PM me if you can.

I currently have 2,155 points left to offer.

I currently have 2,155 points left to offer.

Dang, wish I was more tech savvy and more graphically artistic or else I'd help out. The closest to graphics I've ever gotten to creating is making simple book covers and forum signatures. I hope you find a graphic savvy person to help out!
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    @wittanthony1 what graphics are you looking for? I'm assuming the basic Bingo board, but also Sim items/images to fill the board with? Does the board have to be interactive or can it be a static image? I wouldn't know how to create something that could change on the fly, but I could definitely do a static image that might then need to be updated as the game progressed.

If I'm reading this correctly this is to raise funds to help you in OE (real life.) If so, do you have a place to host it? I'm not sure that you could host it on these forums. If you plan to, make sure it meets the guidelines so that you don't have to pull it mid-game. Regardless of where it ends up I'd love to help.
    aka Jude

My Studio

Jude525 wrote: »
    @wittanthony1 what graphics are you looking for? I'm assuming the basic Bingo board, but also Sim items/images to fill the board with? Does the board have to be interactive or can it be a static image? I wouldn't know how to create something that could change on the fly, but I could definitely do a static image that might then need to be updated as the game progressed.

If I'm reading this correctly this is to raise funds to help you in OE (real life.) If so, do you have a place to host it? I'm not sure that you could host it on these forums. If you plan to, make sure it meets the guidelines so that you don't have to pull it mid-game. Regardless of where it ends up I'd love to help.

I sent you a private message.