Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✧✫ Who's your POKEMON! ✪ ✫✧

Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
edited December 2016 in Off Topic Chat
Who is your favourite Pokemon & why!?

Do you catch em' all or are you specific in who you keep??

My favourite Pokemon are:

Typhlosion, mainly because Cyndaquil is my first Pokemon :blush:

Mr Mime (because he used to scare me as a kid)

Jynx (because she used to scare me as a kid as well)

Diglett/Dugtrio, 3 heads!

Dodrio, 3 heads as well!

Porygon, I have close to 100 cards of Porygon not including evolves.

Vaporeon, he's just so a e s t h e s t i c ! !

( I actually need to re-evaluate this party :expressionless: )

I have a team of five travelling with me always. I only battle never capture. I don't like the idea of having hundreds of Pokemon stored away on PC never to be used.
tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
Post edited by Savage_Patch_Kidd on

Comments

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I've always like flareon, not sure why, but I do :)
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Flareon is badasse~! Cute lil critter too.
  • Options
    LivvyxoLivvyxo Posts: 32 New Member
    My goal is to breed the strongest cute-only team! It's very difficult..

My favourite pokemon is Sylveon, I'm currently replaying X using only eeveeloutions, it's fun!
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Charmander!! Always been my fav growing up with the cute lil flame tail and everything.

Charmander-X-and-Y.jpg

Gardevoir because they are awesome and mine's always male as that was my first Gardevoir in Emerald. He kicked rear and when the save got deleted, I was sad so any game with one on the team has been male in his honour...and yeah it does make some people giggle. Don't care. FOCUS BLAST TEIM!

250px-282Gardevoir.png

And joltik cause...OMG so tiny and cute!! Galvantula is cool too but look at the lil electric spider thing!

250px-595Joltik.png

tumblr_lwyedghuYR1r57lt9o1_1280.jpg

Revel in the cuteness of this bug!!

Playing the games though, I don't collect anything specific. Also, if you wanna see someone really into pokemon, drop @SimGuruDrake a line. X3
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    Jasmine_and_lilyJasmine_and_lily Posts: 34 Member
    I think I have too many favorites! And I have a terrible memory so I always forget some. Just because I had been waiting so long for this type combo I'll mention Pumpkaboo first! YAY ghost/grass! Then from back in the day I always loved Oddish, Dratini, Butterfree, Zubat (but Crobat is my fav of the trio), Gastly, Snorlax, Cubone, Eevee (and subsequent forms of course). Then other gens in no particular order... Chinchou, Heatran, Ralts, Lileep, Volcarona, Klefki, Froslass, Drifloon, Chandelure, Inkay, Dragalge, Goodra, Mawile, Diancie, Pancham, Shroomish, Roserade, Shaymin (NOT sky form), Maractus, Lilligant, Delphox, Snorunt, Piplup, Empoleon, Honchkrow, Mantyke, Blissey, Skitty.... I'm pretty sure that's it but as you can tell I'm really not decisive enough to be trusted with such questions... But really I loves all the Pokemans (misspelled purposefully)!

Can't wait for next wednesday! Pokemon Moon here I come! ...^.^...
    Jasmine & Lily

Cx3anAC.jpg

...^.^...
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    @Jasmine_and_lily Woah that is alot~! I can't wait either I'm getting Sun :yum:

@LosaruTaiyo Charmander number !#~! :star:

My bro has a shiny Gardevoir, looks super rad! Those Joltic pics are toooooo cute!

@Livvyxo An entire team of eeveelutions? That's so OP!! :star:
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Ralts, always Ralts. I name my starter Nico if male and Vanguard if female, then I catch a Ralts of the opposite gender and name it the other one :lol:
    Vulpix/Ninetales (Cause foxes are my favorite animal)
    Articuno (Was my favorite when I was younger)
    Rattata (Littlest brother is obsessed with it :lol:)
    and... Vaporeon and Sylveon
    unknown.png
  • Options
    KurotardKurotard Posts: 380 Member
    Honestly, I found my favourite Pokemon with Moon. I absolutely love Pheromosa. It's design is so elegant... o:)
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    Certainly Flareon. I loved it all the time, since I've seen (and had) it for the first time in Pokemon Yellow on my Gameboy. There is no other Pokemon with this unique mix of cuteness and awesomeness (with a tiny pinch of badassery).
  • Options
    UltheaFuUltheaFu Posts: 64 Member
    I try to catch them all but I'm particularly fond of cubchoo. He's a sad little bear who grows up to be a beast. Very cute.
  • Options
    SoniaSimmerSoniaSimmer Posts: 85 Member
    Mine would be Vulpix, as well as Vaporeon. And I'd say I love water-type Pokemon in general (except by Vulpix obviously) :)
    resubida_zps0kskeuy1.gif

• Options
    sachy135sachy135 Posts: 11 New Member
    My favourite Pokemon is Scizor, with Metagross coming in a close second. I'm crazy about these steel-types... their designs are just so sleek...
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @Zinniavanilla Rad starter names! :+1: I usually try to evolve Ralts to a Gallade. I'm still jealous of my bro's shiny Gardevior

@Kurotard Pheromosa is so aesthetically elegant. I want both UB-02 Absorption & Beauty :star:B):star:

@Pancakesandwich Totally agree!! Vaporeon will always be my baby but I cannot deny Flareon's rad awesomeness!! :star::scream::star:

@UltheaFu Cubchoo is soooo freakn adorable! :love:

@SoniaSimmer YOSHHH~! TEAM VAPOREON~!!! B):+1: Nice balance too with Vulpix!

@sachy135 Ikr, Steel pokemon are super aesthetic <3:open_mouth:<3

• Options
    @Zinniavanilla Rad starter names! :+1: I usually try to evolve Ralts to a Gallade. I'm still jealous of my bro's shiny Gardevior

@Kurotard Pheromosa is so aesthetically elegant. I want both UB-02 Absorption & Beauty :star:B):star:

@Pancakesandwich Totally agree!! Vaporeon will always be my baby but I cannot deny Flareon's rad awesomeness!! :star::scream::star:

@UltheaFu Cubchoo is soooo freakn adorable! :love:

@SoniaSimmer YOSHHH~! TEAM VAPOREON~!!! B):+1: Nice balance too with Vulpix!

@sachy135 Ikr, Steel pokemon are super aesthetic <3:open_mouth:<3

I once had a shiny Kirlia. I am not very intrested in shinies though so I forgot to save it :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    @Zinniavanilla Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~!!!!!!!! :bawling:

I'm all about the Shinies :joy:
  • Options
    @Zinniavanilla Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~!!!!!!!! :bawling:

I'm all about the Shinies :joy:

I think a shiny-mega gardevoir would be pretty cool. but other then that I am content with just looking at the shinies on the internet.
    And about that thing on my wall, yes :lol: those 2 characters are adorable. Selkie is tied as my favorite character and Dwyer is hilarious :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Torchic for a starter Pokemon and Rayquaza for a legendary one.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @Zinniavanilla I ended up looking up all other support clips afterwards :sweat_smile:

@DeKay Torchic is so cute! Rayquaza is actually my favourite Dragon type Pokemon B):+1:
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @Savage_Patch_Kidd I played that game Non-Stop for 2 days unlocking those! But that one and Orochi/Saizo are definitely my favorites! Least favorite being with MyUnit/Fuga, because that just seems so... wrong...

Rayquaza is probably my favorite legendary other than Articuno. I was waaaay to underpowered while catching it in emerald but I ended up getting it anyway because my Breloom (Another of my favorites.... I have a lot) put it to sleep. Than the elite 4 was just me spamming OUTRAGE(?)
    unknown.png
  • Options
    @Zinniavanilla I still can't decide who I wanna pair up :confounded: Knowing me I'd probably try any with the most banter :joy:

I haven't played Emerald as I didn't get into Pokemon until HeartGold. However my best bud reckons that Emeralds the best one in the series.
  • Options
    @Zinniavanilla I still can't decide who I wanna pair up :confounded: Knowing me I'd probably try any with the most banter :joy:

I haven't played Emerald as I didn't get into Pokemon until HeartGold. However my best bud reckons that Emeralds the best one in the series.

I really enjoyed emerald. it was my favorite.

I think you can get an emulator if you don't have anything to play it on

I think just pairing up people who you think would have an intresting support is the best
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,936 Member
    edited December 2016
    My team generally consists to be rather humanoid for some reason...

I used Delphox and a Venusaur (Also for LG and Japanese's Green) for X. Since Bulba has been my main since Green and Delphox was a witch fox (Nice combination). So I knew my two easy picks.

Sirens and Mermaids are a interest of mine so when I saw Popillo's final evolution leaked before it's announcement I set my choice straight away. I then went on to using Metagross post game for Sun due to me finding it's mega just PLAIN FUN.

Nihilego IS also one I like to use... But without using spoilers I'll state it's because it makes post game feel less depressing to explore. And it's got a good typing.

TRUE competative however when I can't use my mains I do use Mimikyu, Tapu Lele and Celesteela since winning is my priority there and I don't use what I like for the sheer factor that I KNOW what I use is not strong enough and has no true strengths.
    Post edited by Sorak4 on
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    starwingcoronastarwingcorona Posts: 110 Member
    Gardevoir, Delphox, Raichu, Blastoise, Gogoat and Pidgeot in X and Y. Until Pokémon Bank is updated, though, my team is going to be Decidueye, Slowbro, Mudsdale, Magnezone, Sylveon and Arcanine.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @Zinniavanilla After did some clip research on the potential party members I'm just as lost now as I was before. But!! I'm now taking the party stats more seriously as I read up much more play formation info. Yup I have an Emu just gotta get Emerald added after I finish playing Golden Sun :blush:

(Btw your Sif siggy gives me life :love: )

@Sorak4 I want to add Tapu Bulu, Fini & Lele to my team. Popillo is also my starter as I love the little Seal so much, I knew straight from the announcement that I will pick her <3

I actually think Nihilego is a gorgeous pokemon as well. None of my mates like Mimikyu which is a shame as I think he is awesome.

@starwingcorona That is a very interesting mix ya have there. Well balanced as well. You're actually the only person I've ever met that uses Magnezone in a party. Really unusual but cool mix nonetheless :star:B):+1::star:
  • Options
    @Savage_Patch_Kidd Ah, thank you, I love sif, he is the best giant wolf on any video game, ever :lol:
    Haha, there are some people I have seen who play Fire Emblem like its the most seriose thing on the planet,I mean, if you want to play like that its fine... but they are often (like 5 people I have seen, not all those people) like "No! That's a bad support because her stats don't raise the. . . blah blah blah . . .
    And I don't understand it at all. I just pair up whoever I think is the most adorable/awkward (Even though it makes me feel sick) or awesome people...
    unknown.png