Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

...this thread has been moved.

TDU90TDU90 Posts: 1,822 Member
edited November 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi, I am moving my there here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/904575/la-belle-demeure-a-traditional-chic-family-home/p1?new=1

Thats why there are no photos here, so no one is confused. I apologize for any confusions. THANK YOU
Post edited by TDU90 on

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,597 Member
    Hello :) It is great that you have started a showcase thread for your builds!
    Little Country Cabin is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home. The spandrels look nice how they are used on the front porch. The flowers in the front garden look very pretty! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. It looks nice and homely. The open plan layout of the living, dining and kitchen areas looks very nice. The wall texture gives a very nice feel and look to the home. Very nice corner tv watching sitting nook. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa there watching tv. The yellow colour of the tv wall and the yellow flowers add a sunny look to the area. The fruit bowsl and candles are nice touches on the table and counters in the room areas . The yellow flowers picture on the wall in the kitchen area is a nice touch for sims to enjoy looking at when cooking meals. Very nice armchair corner nook in the kitchen for sims to enjoy resting there with sunshine coming in through the windows. The scenic wall picture is restful for sims to look at and the sunflowers are pretty. The mounted fish look great on the wall with the curtains around them! The teaset is a homely touch. Very nice bedrooms! The portait wall picture looks nice in the first bedroom. The floor rug and bed complement well with each other. The yellow colour scheme of the second bedroom looks nice and sunny. It is nice that there is a gramophone in the hallway for sims to hear music playing as they enter the home.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    MysticLegacyMysticLegacy Posts: 97 Member
    Love the red bathroom with the arched door! Very unique looking!
    Mystic

Wife of Pinstar & co-owner of The Sims Legacy Challenge website
    Origin ID - Pinstar1161 (shared with my husband)
    Twitter - @Sims_Legacy
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Blank.
    Post edited by TDU90 on
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Blank.
    Post edited by TDU90 on
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Hi, I am moving my there here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/904575/la-belle-demeure-a-traditional-chic-family-home/p1?new=1

Thats why there are no photos here, so no one is confused. I apologize for any confusions. THANK YOU
    Post edited by TDU90 on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,597 Member
    edited November 2016
    Classic Family House is very nice! :) The roof top dormer windowed level looks great! Very nice layout of the home! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. The red colour scheme of the living room gives a very nice feel to the room. Very nice windows armchair and sofa sitting area for sims to rest and read a book with sunshine coming in. The red curtains there look nice.They will enjoy painting on the easel. Very nice corner music nook! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing there listening to the piano music being played. The sunflowers pictures are sunny touches on the wall and the music picture looks great there! Very nice design of the kitchen! The island bar stool counter is great for sims to sit on the stools and enjoy eating a meal. The cabinets look very nice how they are placed around the fridge to create a nook. The blue and white colour scheme of the bathroom is restful for sims when bathing there. The blossoms look pretty either sides of the tub. The wall texture of the bedhead wall in the first double bedroom looks nice. The tv watching area is very nice. It looks nice how the drawers are angled in the corner and the tissues, flowers and candles are a nice touch on top of it. The blue flowers look pretty on the white coloured table. The floral wall pattern and pink tree wall print in the girls bedroom looks very pretty ! They complement well with the pink bed. The wall decor pictures and rosette look great!
    The home is very nice :)