Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    @soocoolsim, I posted on your beauty and the beast forum as well, but I wanted to show the team the family that Prince Adam and Belle have created. Perfection! (Oh and they live in @Kementari house Bygone Charm Reduxe)
    jBlU82h.jpg
  • Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @larrylove12 Hi there and welcome to our thread. I've added your request to our Open Request list. If you need to make any updates, please edit your original post and leave a message on our thread so I can update the listing if needed. We claim requests in the order listed, so please check in with us every once in a while to see how close we're getting to your home. Once it's been claimed, the team member will leave a message on your My Page and claim it in our thread. I'll also mark it as claimed. I think you're new to requesting with us (I could be wrong lol) so if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. Also, we start a new thread at the beginning of each month, so your request will be travelling with us to December today. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Simlena528 wrote: »
    Simlena528 wrote: »
    @Lissykin I'm not sure if you started on Tiger yet or if you currently have a request you are working on, but I have a few more pictures of Tiger. Most of my pictures are still in storage so I had my mom find a few. I couldn't find any of his left side, unfortunately. I just wanted to let you know when your ready I can post them :)

Hi! I've not started yet, so yay for more pics! I had family here for the holiday, so I'll be claiming it tomorrow. You can edit your post and share the new pics whenever you're ready. Thank you for finding them for me!! :)

@Lissykin, family for the holiday is the best! I edited and added the two pictures of him.

Thank you!! I'll claim in the December thread. :blush:

SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    @soocoolsim I'm in love with your Japanese Apartment!! It's beautiful! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    I´d like to claim this one, if the 30x20 penthouse is ok:

Date: November 4, 2016
    Username: Nellythekidd
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Penthouse Duplex for San Myshuno, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Nellythekidd dear, I´m making it in the 30x20 penthouse. If you want it bigger, let me to know and I´ll give it up.
    Thank you.

Edit: I´m going to finish it anyway LOL :joy:

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    @AuronoiChieftain Hello! I've added your latest request to the list. Please let me know if you have any questions. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    @Glenkarri The Kamio Plantation is stunning! I love the lot you picked to place in on, so perfect. I can't wait to see it in game. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Ah <3<3<3 time for me to build again in Sims 3 whoopee :p

Claim this one thanks

Date: November 4, 2016
    Username: Simlena528
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Traditional Home for Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Simlena528 please make contact at this Thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds#latest

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    ~CLOSED~
    Our November thread is now closed. Please join us on our December thread here.
    Happy Simming!

Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Thank you @AIRIS6962 , @illusie , @BreeMiles and @Sandraelle . This was certainly a different type of build for me. Glad you like it :smiley: