Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Hi everyone! My family came in from out of town last Monday for Thanksgiving, and I just now said a tearful goodbye. Now to get caught up! lol I hope all of you who celebrated had a wonderful holiday!! <3
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    @AIRIS6962 SeaFoam is so charming! I love how spacious it is, and the backyard is fabulous. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Claim this one next thanks

Date: October 23, 2016
    Username: Kamio
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Colonial Home for Windenburg, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    @justbrice Thanks for your request. I've added it to our Open Request list. Should you need to update anything, please edit your original post and leave a message for me on our thread. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Happy simming! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Simlena528 wrote: »
    @Lissykin I'm not sure if you started on Tiger yet or if you currently have a request you are working on, but I have a few more pictures of Tiger. Most of my pictures are still in storage so I had my mom find a few. I couldn't find any of his left side, unfortunately. I just wanted to let you know when your ready I can post them :)

Hi! I've not started yet, so yay for more pics! I had family here for the holiday, so I'll be claiming it tomorrow. You can edit your post and share the new pics whenever you're ready. Thank you for finding them for me!! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm going to look at all your beautiful creations this month.

@aricarai I love your Modern Inferno.

@BreeMiles Meadow oak looks lovely!

@calmorezoo Subalpine Parade looks great. It looks like a fun lot to go shopping.
    I like your sim Erza Scarlet!

@Glenkarri Blueberry is a beautiful horse
    The remodel of Torendi Penthouse looks great!

@romagi1 Brandywine looks really good.

@AIRIS6962, seafoam has a cute name and looks great too!

Great creations everyone!!
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Thank you very much for your lovely comments on "SeaFoam" dear @Lissykin (Madam Secretary) and dear @illusie !
    :kissing_heart:<3
  • Options
    larrylove12larrylove12 Posts: 499 Member
    edited January 2017
    Username: larrylove12
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Rustic chic, farmhousey c
    kind of feel
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have all eps and all sps
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x40 or 50x50 either or
    Number of bedrooms: 4 (1 master 3 children)
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Nope, you don't even have to decorate them if you don't want to, I'm not sure what sims I'm going to be using yet
    Number of bathrooms: 3 1/2
    Favorite color schemes: darker fall tones, lots of woods
    Colors you dislike: any yellow
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? sure
    Please list the Store content that can be used: April 2012 Compilation Set, Contemporary Comfort, Loads of Laundry, country Livin', March 2013 compilation, best of 2012 compilation, January 2012 compilation, June 2011 compilation, Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes, Full Bayside Set, Nautical living, Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes, Provence, Contemporary Comfort Bedroom, Island Villa, Sunlit Tides (gold), Midnight Hollow (gold), Aurora Skies, Lucky Palms (gold), Deliciously Indulgent Bakery, Prism Art Studio, all of the free items and the rewards from EPs (I listed all sets I hope thats okay, I can link to them or list them individually if thats easier :) )
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? appaloosa plains
    Link to specific house or plan: (these are just picture examples) here here here Here here Here
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? a vegetable garden, and the cows and chickens from the store (the they're not 100% needed haha)
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? if you have any questions :)
    Additional instructions? preferably 2 stories, an office with an easel, a place for a car, a few fire places, a front porch and back porch, lots of big windows, lots of little knick knacks, CC can be used, lots of plants all around (outdoor + indoor, a few big trees), high ceilings, and some dog stuff.
    Post edited by larrylove12 on
    tumblr_ogtd5r3cOT1s3ulybo1_400.gif
  • Options
    Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    Simlena528 wrote: »
    @Lissykin I'm not sure if you started on Tiger yet or if you currently have a request you are working on, but I have a few more pictures of Tiger. Most of my pictures are still in storage so I had my mom find a few. I couldn't find any of his left side, unfortunately. I just wanted to let you know when your ready I can post them :)

Hi! I've not started yet, so yay for more pics! I had family here for the holiday, so I'll be claiming it tomorrow. You can edit your post and share the new pics whenever you're ready. Thank you for finding them for me!! :)

@Lissykin, family for the holiday is the best! I edited and added the two pictures of him.
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    edited November 2016
    Date: September 28, 2016
    Username: Auronoi-Diety (AuronoiChieftain)
    Page: Old Thread here
    Description: Japanese Traditional/Futuristic Apartment for Moonlight Falls (Custom Lot)
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: soocoolsim

Hi @AuronoiChieftain , your request is ready for download. Hope you like it.

[img][/img]1-JapanCover_zpsjme3pl7j.jpg
  • Options

Yuniku Japanese Apartment is a very beautiful home, dear @soocoolsim !
    I love all those clever details <3
    Rec´d already.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    I´d like to claim this one, if the 30x20 penthouse is ok:

Date: November 4, 2016
    Username: Nellythekidd
    Page: here
    Description: Modern Penthouse Duplex for San Myshuno, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Nellythekidd dear, I´m making it in the 30x20 penthouse. If you want it bigger, let me to know and I´ll give it up.
    Thank you.

Edit: I´m going to finish it anyway LOL :joy:
    Post edited by AIRIS6962 on
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @soocoolsim I love Yuniku Japanese Apartment!
  • Options
    samjaymcsamjaymc Posts: 14 New Member
    itguyinsc wrote: »
    @samjaymc
    Your dna build request @samjaymc
    Thanks for your patience. I have recently been diagnosed with carpel tunnel in my right hand, so this took a bit longer than expected. I hope your sim family enjoy their new home.

@itguyinsc - What a beautiful home you've made for me! I am so thankful and seriously, your health becomes before anything, so don't worry.
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Wow @soocoolsim, Yuniku Apartments looks amazing, got ya rec'd. Now off to find your picture thread to take a closer look.
  • Options
    AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Hello, I'd like to request a Residential lot

Residential Lot Request Form
    Username:AuronoiChieftain/Auronoi-Deity
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Soocoolsim
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): LOTR Hobbit Hole/Fairy Home/Farm/Home Bakery
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions):64/64
    Number of bedrooms: 3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 Master Bedroom, 2 Guest room, 1 Nursery/kids room, all have a fireplace
    Number of bathrooms:2
    Favorite color schemes:Greens, browns, Earthy/worn tones
    Colors you dislike:none
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?no
    Please list the Store content that can be used:Dragon Valley Gold Edition, Faire Folk Den, Faire Folk Slumber, Humble Harvest Stands, Cellar Arch, Bohemian Garden, Deliciously Indulgent Bakery Set, Sweet Escape Nursery, Faire Folk Outdoors, The Complete Castle Extieriors Set, The Legendary Wind Raker, River Rock Fireplace, Lady Ravendancers Goth Book of Spells, Happily Ever After Set, Laganaphyllis Simnovorii (AKA the Cowplant, Brunch at the Old Mill Set, Harvest Bounty Set, The Duke of Bows Renaissance Festival Set, Day Star 3000, Milkin' It Dairy Corral, Stones Throw Greenhouse Set, Monte Vista, Grandpa's Grove Set, and the Fowl and feathers Chicken Coop.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Dragon Valley, 64 Oak Grove
    Link to specific house or plan: (thumbs.modthesims2.com/img/9/8/7/9/1/1/MTS_luvalphvle-1582091-27a.jpg)
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? first floor featuring bakery, with entry into th home being through the bakery/first guest room/barn for two horses/aviary for birds/entry hall/first bathroom, first sub-level having second guest room/master bedroom/Nursery/Secret Alchemy and Magic room behind bookcase door from supernatural/Kitchen/Dining hall/Personal study and Living room, Second Sub-Level featuring Crypt/Factory Nectery, Grounds being Heavily Forested/Grandpa's Grove Tractor and Track going around the perimeter with section for Large Scale Crop Making with Extra Section of track going around Two fenced of Areas for crops (so horses don't eat the plants)(picture found above might give a better idea for that section of road)/Cow Corral and Chicken Coop close to home/Swimmable and Fishable Pond/and Beekeeping Area.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No, but feel free to ask questions
    Additional instructions?Pretty much explained it all in the Special Requirments, but house should fit in to the surrounding landscape, and Dragon Valley in General (bathrooms have to at least have the Bathroom Items from Dragon Valley).
  • Options

@Glenkarri , THE KAMIO PLANTATION is just gorgeous! Great work, dear! <3
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @Glenkarri, THE KAMIO PLANTATION is so stately and the gardens are beautiful!
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Thank you so much ladies, <3 it was fun to create :)
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Ah <3<3<3 time for me to build again in Sims 3 whoopee :p

Claim this one thanks

Date: November 4, 2016
    Username: Simlena528
    Page: here
    Description: Traditional Home for Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Simlena528 please make contact at this Thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds#latest
  • Options
    <3<3 Thanks Bree hope all is well, big hugs