Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods, Oct. 27/16 + CL

Comments

• Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

I have tested Shimrod101's "Happy Buffs Changed To Fine" and works just fine for me. Have updated the page on MTS.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I have tested Shimrod101's "Happy Buffs Changed To Fine" and works just fine for me. Have updated the page on MTS.

Sweet! Thank you :smiley:
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    DanaKScullyFBlDanaKScullyFBl Posts: 355 Member
    edited October 2016
    I have no idea how to use the sims 4 studio :( now that silly bedroom set works I'm starting to think my game just hates me right now lol I took out that lighting and re-added it and it works now grrrrrrr :#
  • Options
    _orangemittens__orangemittens_ Posts: 512 Member

The wrench-hider mod at Sims 4 Studio is updated for the 10/27 patch now. As before there are three choices so you can hide the wrench on the catalog and swatch thumbnails, hide it on the catalog thumbnail only, or hide it on the catalog thumbnail while replacing the swatch thumbnail wrench with a small dot. It's available HERE.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Aren's Genetic Transfusion mod is no longer working. The option no longer appears in-game, and it's creating LastException files.

(Don't know if this one will be updated; I can't locate his Tumblr, so I'm wondering if he discontinued his work.)
  • Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    I have no idea how to use the sims 4 studio :( now that silly bedroom set works I'm starting to think my game just hates me right now lol I took out that lighting and re-added it and it works now grrrrrrr :#

It isn't hard to use Sims4Studio. (Trust me... if I can use it, anybody can use it.) And there are a million tutorials on the site, covering anything cc-related you'd want to know about. I recommend it highly.

IMO, anybody who's going to add cc to their game should at least have a working knowledge of S4S (or s4pe for those who prefer it...), to help with issues. Sometimes, CC+EA=Issues.
  • Options
    RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    edited October 2016
    Well so far I cannot caught fish it says my sim caught one but it not in inventory. Taking all fishing mods out to see if they are the problem.

Yep, all my fish mods are Broken...
  • Options
    CarpeNoctemSimsCarpeNoctemSims Posts: 328 Member
    edited October 2016
    Rudiarose wrote: »
    Well so far I cannot caught fish it says my sim caught one but it not in inventory. Taking all fishing mods out to see if they are the problem.

I was just coming to post about that, lol. I have retired from modding but I was checking out my own personal mods and took a look at Shimrods All Fish Available (OR version) mod.

They added this line: <E>CRAFT_SALES_TABLE_EP03</E>

Which I think on a cursory glance is what broke it, could be something else or more.

BTW, there is also fish ice cream now (shudders) that you can add toppings, too? Or was that an old update that I missed? Is there fish ice cream?

<U>
    <T n="fish">120986<!--iceCreamCarton_SetToppings_CoconutShavings--></T>
    <T n="weight">7</T>
    </U>
    <U>
    <T n="fish">120988<!--iceCreamCarton_SetToppings_Nuts--></T>
    <T n="weight">6</T>
    </U>

Anyways, I'm rambling but yes the fishing mod is broken and is causing some lots to completely reset when you catch a fish that isn't normally on that lot.
  • Options
    Just tested whoo interaction mod and yes it changed how they reacted to being asked but then no whoo..lol Taking it out now to see if it is the problem.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    What's the name of that mod? Is that Shimrod's old mod? Huh! LOL and here I thought it was that add on for MCCC that was causing it to cancel.
  • Options
    What's the name of that mod? Is that Shimrod's old mod? Huh! LOL and here I thought it was that add on for MCCC that was causing it to cancel.

You may be right, there are posts at that file's comments area about issues. (The MC extra part.) We're kind of circling the wagons while Deaderpool's out of town, info-gathering, yada yada.

But there are definitely a couple of wonky things in 3.0... for now. That, and the Adjust Sims on Lots needing to be 20.

Any MC is better than NO MC, but, I wouldn't say 3.0 is operating at 100% for the moment, either (hope that's on-topic enough...).

Anybody with issues, let me know. I may not be able to fix anything, but, I can at least make a list for DP.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Umm this is weird...My houses are floating off there lots. They are in the air and one sunk down in the ground like it was sink hole the sims still walking around in it like Alice in wonderland..

14657268_10209583797704172_4063287354512686016_n.jpg?oh=999aa3fc1560c0c1e8792beba3a72c4b&oe=58D1E5E8

Ok it floated back some how..

14595689_10209583921747273_3754694023339774192_n.jpg?oh=cc16b36119692d6d836e5dd2f4f8c453&oe=58A5709A

• Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Thanks for this thread @luthienrising :) My sims is showing with clothes on, can someone help me to identify which cc or mod is causing this. :)
  • Options
    Hoppel785Hoppel785 Posts: 122 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    [*] The Sims 4 Faster Skills (maloekoegirl): ht.tp://modthesims.info/download.php?t=568988
    [/list]

The mod works without errors.

• Options
    simmerdownnahsimmerdownnah Posts: 5 New Member
    Thanks for this thread @luthienrising :) My sims is showing with clothes on, can someone help me to identify which cc or mod is causing this. :)

this thread is only for identifying broken mods by name, you'll have to find another thread for help.
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    Just tested whoo interaction mod and yes it changed how they reacted to being asked but then no whoo..lol Taking it out now to see if it is the problem.

Don't know if you are refering especially to this mod "Woohoo Acceptance Anims Replaced (1.17.7)" by Shimrod101, but this seems to work in my game.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    catalina_45catalina_45 Posts: 359 Member
    About Rustic clay oven and mini pizza, necrodog wrote on MTS:

Hello @DanaKScullyFBl Thanks for the report.
    But im able to have the patch until december and then going to see whats going to change for this oven to work again
    Words are soul's image
  • Options

Don't know if you are refering especially to this mod "Woohoo Acceptance Anims Replaced (1.17.7)" by Shimrod101, but this seems to work in my game.

I can't tell... could be that, OR, could be the "extra" part for MC acting up. Since 3.0, that piece of MC is having some issues.

You'll have to check its home site (comments area of its download page) for help/troubleshooting, anybody with issues, we can't really talk much about that mod here (in public). If it's causing major problems, take that one module out for the weekend, give Deaderpool time to get home and back into fixit mode. ;)

Expect a MC hotfix this coming week. I do. ;)

• Options
    All drink mods have been updated on MTS: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=569384

I'm working for others MB mods
    Words are soul's image
  • Options

No, the fish not showing up in inventory was the fish modes, the no try for baby was the whoo mode from mccc.

• Options

No, talking about whoo that you can get from Master controller. The Whoo Acc Anims works they just could not try for baby only whoo until I took out whoo mod that is a addon to MC.
  • Options

Did you click sim to sim? When I did that, the action would cancel. If you click the object itself, then everything works fine.
  • Options
    MarjiaMarjia Posts: 363 Member
    I had to disable Cheater Mod v3.3.2 It caused the game menu to freeze and locked out all functions of the game menu including save and quit. This is a very long thread, apologies if someone already reported it.
  • Options
    Check my thread (first post) to find others MB mods updated http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/897169/mb-updated-mods-by-catalina-45

I'm working to check all others mods...
    Words are soul's image
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

"No Gardening Club Harvesting" by ManxCat on MTS works just fine with the latest patch.

10-29-16_2-11-56nbspPM_zpsi98xrhtf.png
    Sidenote: This is a new mod for me but I have been asking for this on the forum for such a long time and it is amazing! I mean look at her. We had people over for a short while, everyone was doing their gardening-stuff and we have this really pretty pretty garden full of veggies. I am so happy!! :smiley:

Hmm.... Lyric, that's her name, might just finance her new budding gaming-career by growing illegal growfruit in the City. There is a market you know. Normally you can only get them in their native Windenburg but if you know the right people you can score a fruit and take it from there. Ohh.. you have to be careful who you hire as gardeners. Ihh.... She might even make it to a penthouse. A hidden lower-floor with a groupdoor that only she and the gardeners can enter. With as many trees as she can fit in there..

Ohh... I was just so incredibly happy about this mod. Carry on everyone :wink:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top