Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jasmine lurking, constant "get mail" option, Sim taking the long way around

SkidoodilybopSkidoodilybop Posts: 123 Member
Since the Day of the Dead update, I've been experiencing three things:

1) Jasmine loves to show up at my house and just stand in front of it for hours. I tried talking to her about the DOTD challenge (again), to hopefully trigger her auto exit, but to no avail. Sometimes she'll wander off, then show up again a couple hours later.

2) My mailbox flag is down, indicating that there is something waiting for me, and clicking on it gives me the option to "get mail" even though I've already done so, and it should be empty! The only way I could fix this was by deleting the mailbox and plopping down a new one. So far I haven't experienced this since!

3) When I see a Sim that I wish to "call over" or socialize with, My Sim will stand still while the other Sim will walk all the way over to where my Sim is standing - then - my Sim will walk away towards where the Other Sim was *originally* when I triggered the social interaction, leaving the Other Sim standing around and waiting while My Sim wanders off. I end up having to cancel my social interaction to stop My Sim, and re-initiate the social interaction which causes my sim to turn around and come back to the Other Sim. (Does that make sense?)

Comments