Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stop it Already!!! Need different styles....

Seriously stop it already with all the modern style. Can we get a little more variety in object build and buy mode.

I'd like to see some victorian, country, gothic, rustic, french, colonial, european, beach, mediterranean.... etc. to just name a few. I could go on as there's many to choose from. It's just there's so much modern style and with the new city life EP there's more modern coming.

Now with a city EP I get it but seriously can we see some different styles in furniture and building objects.
WbUrFQm.png

Comments

• Options
    puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    edited October 2016
    I agree. I'd also love to have an Art Nouveau style. Well, maybe sometime in the future through one (or rather several) of the upcoming expansion/game/stuff packs.
    Post edited by puderosasims on
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Well, soms are in The Sims 4 Get Together.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    There is also a Vintage or Retro looking SP coming in December (Winter, this quarter, so between 21st and 31st).
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited October 2016
    I know I need more rustic, and colonial.

That's why I'm not buying City life, if they made another, Not a city pack, but a pack that had a city world threw into it I would get it. San MyShuno is too cold and heartless (My definition of Modern) even for me.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif