Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Win 10 updates issue

My computer with Win 10 installed updates last night and this morning, and when I went to play TS3 just now, ALL my game settings -- graphics, all options -- had been restored to defaults. This happen to anyone else? Easy to correct but still a pain in the plum.

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited September 2016
    That happens whenever your graphics card drivers are updated, no matter what the source of the update was.
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Same thing happened to me on Sunday. Yes I updated my graphics card drivers. Good to know its normal.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    Ah, thank you both. I'm new to Win10 and am not a fan. I know you can't turn off automatic updates to the OS but found out how to turn off updating my device drivers. I'm of the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" school.
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    My computer updated this morning. I assume it's the big "anniversary" update to Win 10. My Nvidia profiles were reset to defaults but my TS3 settings were left alone. Maybe that's because just happened to have updated my Nvidia drivers a week ago. Dunno.