Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did you know about this shortcut across the river?

09-19-16_8-28-33nbspPM_zpsgahx0ds6.png

I was so surprised when I sent my sims back home and they left through the backdoor. They live in the starter home near "Free Spirits" and it's slightly shorter this way.

Comments

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Yeah I did. I even purposely send my sims across those stones as a short cut to the other side.
  • Options
    MinecraftdSimmerMinecraftdSimmer Posts: 561 Member
    I didn't know about it until I watched Kelly KPopp's Sims 4 Facade Video
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    I'm going to be sending them over too now that I know about it :D
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    I noticed this in James (The Sim Supply)'s rags to riches Lets Play in one of the earlier episodes. I am yet to explore that countryside type part of Windenburg, to be honest, most of Windenburg. :D
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Yeah, I have a dad and son who live near that spot and when the boy goes off to school his dad steps across the stones to go fishing on the other side. I think it's really cool. I only found out cos I clicked on the fishing sign and that was the route he chose to get there.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member

I was so surprised when I sent my sims back home and they left through the backdoor. They live in the starter home near "Free Spirits" and it's slightly shorter this way.

Which world is this in and where?
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member

It's in Windenburg. I think it's between the house where the Free Spirits live and the starter house next door.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member

It's in Windenburg. I think it's between the house where the Free Spirits live and the starter house next door.

I just started a new single in Windenburg. I'll have to have her go look for this.
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Well I'm going to have my sim travel there now. I'ts strange finding out new stuff after the EP has been out for such a long time. :) thanks for sharing.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options

I just started a new single in Windenburg. I'll have to have her go look for this.
    When you get to Windenburg. Look for a pub called The Shrieking Llama on the map. This stony path across the river is just down the road from there. It's somewhere in between the Fyre's house, and the Shrieking Llama pub.

• Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Just noticed my sim running across this path this morning for the first time. Has it always been there?
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    kingkong192kingkong192 Posts: 953 Member
    No I hadn't! Thanks for bringing this to light :smile:
  • Options
    Just noticed my sim running across this path this morning for the first time. Has it always been there?
    Yes!

• Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    I did, and I absolutely adore it. I hope to see more things like that in future sim locations. Your sim is lovely!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member

Oh, such a cute sim, if she was real I be trying to chase her.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    @Ceres_Meiriona & @Sid1701D9 She's Luna Villareal aged up to YA and with slight wardrobe adjustments :smile:
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    yea, kind of a nice little short cut. looks nice too.
  • Options
    happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    I had no idea! Thanks!
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    I didn't know about this , coarse - I rarely play in that town. Thanks for letting us know about this.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Somebody else pointed this out awhile ago too, but I actually forgot about it until now. :D This is pretty neat!!
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    I love finding little things like this. Its why i love this game so much. Windenbeurg is full of beautiful places people don't even know about! It pays to have a little explore sometimes!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //