Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Sims & Modeling Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    flubber32c4flubber32c4 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited September 2016
    ... i still cant believe what this awsome creator did!! :D

... SHE IS A GENIUS <3

fcmMf7t.png
    Jw4TPkn.png

OMG! Those are amazing! I will DEFINITELY have to check out their stuff!!! Yay!!!! a new pose creator for me to check out!

YES !! and she is such a GENIUS !! .... and the best is that she wrote that she will post this pose! so you can download it ! YAY :D
    i will post the link <3

this user creates the best couple poses i have seen so far (for my opinon)
  • Options
    Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    Angel_Zarr wrote: »
    @BobSkellington Aww I actually miss my edits too lol, I miss competing here with you all :( I had school to deal with back then + I started doing digital art after Sims as well~

me too, but i do more with landscapes !! ;) for the art with avatars i need more lessons !!

Oooohh!! Do you have a deviantart or a portfolio? I need work on landscapes and backgrounds haha

in some way yes! ;) but my landscapes are taken from SL

Awesome I'd love to see them if you have a link!
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @BobSkellington Aww I actually miss my edits too lol, I miss competing here with you all :( I had school to deal with back then + I started doing digital art after Sims as well~

me too, but i do more with landscapes !! ;) for the art with avatars i need more lessons !!

Oooohh!! Do you have a deviantart or a portfolio? I need work on landscapes and backgrounds haha

in some way yes! ;) but my landscapes are taken from SL

Awesome I'd love to see them if you have a link!

ok no problem!! enjoy :)
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/flubscuteness/

• Options
    Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    @flubber32c4 Looks so pretty!!

Also someonee open up a new comp alreadyyyyyyy (awaits for more halloween comps)
  • Options
    @flubber32c4 Looks so pretty!!

Also someonee open up a new comp alreadyyyyyyy (awaits for more halloween comps)

thank you, im honest the game was mh how can i say a little "boring" the last weeks and one of my followers told me that sl would fits perfect to me, so i tried it out, and now i cant stop !! LOL
  • Options
    dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
    @flubber32c4 Oooh!! I really love your photos flubs!! I've been wanting to try out second life but I couldn't figure out how to get started when I downloaded it. I didn't know where to go, what to do, or how to get a pretty avatar :lol:
  • Options
    MajestycUnicornMajestycUnicorn Posts: 2,088 Member
    @flubber32c4 what is sl?
    AYB54uy.png
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    dafadolly wrote: »
    @flubber32c4 Oooh!! I really love your photos flubs!! I've been wanting to try out second life but I couldn't figure out how to get started when I downloaded it. I didn't know where to go, what to do, or how to get a pretty avatar :lol:

oh! hello, yes at the beginning it is really complicated, and im there since 4 weeks and still dont know how it works with the Avatars !
    .... im much better with taking landscape pictures !! :) and thank you <3

• Options
    @flubber32c4 what is sl?

SL is second life .... mh let´s say sims for adults ! ;) there are also sims and Citys or parks you can walk around, can chatting and taking Pictures of the nature, but there also is lots of 18+ stuff!
  • Options

@flubber32c4 what is sl?

SL is second life .... mh let´s say sims for adults ! ;) there are also sims and Citys or parks you can walk around, can chatting and taking Pictures of the nature, but there also is lots of 18+ stuff!

ok thank you <3 is second life something you have to purchase.
    AYB54uy.png
  • Options
    dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
    @MajestycUnicorn Its free but I think you have to purchase the clothes and hairs and avatars for your character with the in-game currency
  • Options
    @MajestycUnicorn Its free but I think you have to purchase the clothes and hairs and avatars for your character with the in-game currency

oh ok thank you <3:)
    AYB54uy.png
  • Options

exactly !! there are free items and also some whitch you have to pay for (and you have to pay real money for the in-game currency) that you can buy something
  • Options

exactly !! there are free items and also some whitch you have to pay for (and you have to pay real money for the in-game currency) that you can buy something

Thank you <3:)
    AYB54uy.png
  • Options

Thank you <3:)
    no Problem ;)

• Options

and here is my latest sims edit ! :D hope you like it
    ... i added a little text part

it´s time to leave
    have no fear girl, it´s nearly over
    im with you! we have to go now

vW6bwGQ.jpg
    i have no idea why i made this :D
  • Options
    EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    edited September 2016
    Eliavah wrote: »
    You should try out pose making flubber ^^ Theres a lot of tutorials it on Tumblr and sims 4 studio. Its actually super easy and was the first CC I (and most others) started making. Leslie helped me out (a former modeller in this community )
    Theres also a plugin for the program you use - Blender to make it even more of a cake wall. Its by Kijko and its called Sims 4 pose helper or something
    It basically moves the bones smoothly and makes it easier to make poses look less stiff. There's even tutorials on how to use that

Also that pose is really good and so cute *-* I love tangled

thank you but the poses arent made by me !! <3 i once tried to make own poses, but they looked awful !!
    this poses are made by
    http://conceptdesign97sims.tumblr.com/
    there you can send requests for poses ! thats what i did :D shes my favorite creator of couple poses !
    ... and yes same here i cant get enough of punzie and eugene <3

oh i know haha! i was suggesting you should learn to make poses as well ^^
    I know that creator though - not like personally lol; just seen them around a few times on Tumblr ^^

I think you should keep trying though ! Once it may look not the best- maybe even after the 5th time, but youll get therr!

(also whispers since you're talking about SL i have a store there XD you should add me btw ^^ I just started a few weeks ago
    https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/186903)

@Kelebek ~ Do you use a track pad on a laptop? Without a mouse using blender - or any 3D modeling program is roughhhh
    I have a laptop but I plugged in a wireless mouse adaptor ^^
  • Options
    KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    You should try out pose making flubber ^^ Theres a lot of tutorials it on Tumblr and sims 4 studio. Its actually super easy and was the first CC I (and most others) started making. Leslie helped me out (a former modeller in this community )
    Theres also a plugin for the program you use - Blender to make it even more of a cake wall. Its by Kijko and its called Sims 4 pose helper or something
    It basically moves the bones smoothly and makes it easier to make poses look less stiff. There's even tutorials on how to use that

Also that pose is really good and so cute *-* I love tangled

thank you but the poses arent made by me !! <3 i once tried to make own poses, but they looked awful !!
    this poses are made by
    http://conceptdesign97sims.tumblr.com/
    there you can send requests for poses ! thats what i did :D shes my favorite creator of couple poses !
    ... and yes same here i cant get enough of punzie and eugene <3

oh i know haha! i was suggesting you should learn to make poses as well ^^
    I know that creator though - not like personally lol; just seen them around a few times on Tumblr ^^

I think you should keep trying though ! Once it may look not the best- maybe even after the 5th time, but youll get therr!

(also whispers since you're talking about SL i have a store there XD you should add me btw ^^ I just started a few weeks ago
    https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/186903)

@Kelebek ~ Do you use a track pad on a laptop? Without a mouse using blender - or any 3D modeling program is roughhhh
    I have a laptop but I plugged in a wireless mouse adaptor ^^

I don't use a actual mouse,just the track pad.
    That's a thought,I'll look for one and test it out!
  • Options
    EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    Yeah unfortunately most of the 3d program controls are geared toward right clicking and left clicking - and even sometimes middle scroll wheel with a mouse ><
    You can find cheap ones at certain places i just use a logitech one that was maybe only like 20 bucks lol
  • Options
    Yeah unfortunately most of the 3d program controls are geared toward right clicking and left clicking - and even sometimes middle scroll wheel with a mouse ><
    You can find cheap ones at certain places i just use a logitech one that was maybe only like 20 bucks lol

I'm going to order one online for sure.

Or steal my brothers lol

Thank you Eliavah!
  • Options
    NeverfalleNeverfalle Posts: 377 Member
    *waves*
    Can't stop, won't stop.
  • Options
    *waves back* :)
    AYB54uy.png
  • Options
    I don't wave,I tackle hug.

tumblr_inline_nmc0r2eJlm1rddya1.gif
  • Options
    Kelebek wrote: »
    I don't wave,I tackle hug.

tumblr_inline_nmc0r2eJlm1rddya1.gif

LOL @kelebek
    AYB54uy.png
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    edited September 2016

Wow LOL, and I'm still over here trying to cut out XD LMAO. I would love to see some of your work sometime <3 You have always been so good, I can only imagine how good you are now :'(
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg