Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Sims & Modeling Chat Thread

Comments

• KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    Eliavah wrote: »
    @chellemh29 - I remember you ! I LOOOOVED your edits so much! Especially for the storytelling couploes comp - that was you correct
    Ahhhh <3333 Hello how are you! Good to see you here in sims 4 section =D. Im not that amazing though /.\ I havent done much intensive edits lately like i used to do for comps. But im pretty excited to get back into comping with my new skills ive learned ;-;. I appreciate you liking my editing though ;; <3. It means a lot. Now i just gotta find a good one . .
    @Kelebek - Ooooooh I love your icon! <3. Esp with ebonixsimblr's beautiful hair pack ~ Thats my bbyg right there - shes the sweetest of hearts!! <3. And you put them on a beautiful sim tooo, I like you already! haha <3
    @dafadolly - Hey girl! I didnt know you follow me on tumblr ^^ I havent been paying much attention to my activity lately ;; Its either browse tumblr all day or be productive XD. I cant find myself on tumblr for less then an hour or so- so i try my best to keep my time limited as much as i can these days XD. Just post and go & maybe check IMS. Only when im lazy do i keep myself hanging around on tumblrs haha. Im so glad u like my CC ;; <3 That means a lot ! ANd ahhhHHHH omg id love to compete with you!! ;;

Your avi is gorgeous as well!I love your cc as well.

No one beats Ebonix's hair,the curls are my all time favorite
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Just wanted to post my replies finally that I didn't get to do earlier this week.
    I have some announcements to make later as well, but just waiting on a few more things before I post them. :3 I think everyone will be excited about one of them!

For those wondering, I did do good on my exam, 90.5%! But I seem to be one of the very few though....class average for all the classes were around C's or D's. I have no idea what happened, because I thought the test was easy, I didn't even study until the night before too. :sweat_smile:

@Neverfalle Chemistry is difficult. It's math with more rules in the end! We started learning how to name compounds, and the last one we did on Friday had several versions, but one was "4-(2-methyl prop-2-yl)-5-(prop-2yl)octane". LOL!
    While I adore pandas, even I don't think I could like that......:grimace: I loved Shark Boy and Lava Girl as a kid! It's a great movie for kids, don't see anything wrong with liking it. xD

@xJojox What is the Ridiculous 6? :open_mouth: Although going by what you're saying I should probably be afraid to ask. Lol

@strawberrigurl I would say Taylor's about the same after watching the episode, maybe slightly better. But eh....He's still adorable. xD
    He needs a martial arts movie so his abilities show. I think it's a bit odd that he hasn't had a chance to do that....Or maybe he did and I didn't hear about it. Either way, I think he needs one!

Speaking of Scream Queens, did anyone watch it? Those Chanels, they kill me. xD Especially the one with the ear muffs (totally forgot her name and number). During the surgery scene she had gloves on them!
    @Neverfalle I wish I knew more Maxis match people to help, but I only know of one and she does hairs. I think you know her already? :O I forgot her name, Kiera maybe?

@dafadolly Glad to see that you are okay! I hope you get your computer up and running soon, 'cause I miss you. :c Ohhh the shows though! You must tell me what you've watched. xD
    I hate using my phone for the forums too, can't stand typing/texting on it either. @_@ My poor thumbs. Dx

@Eliavah *Cackles at her master plan to lure Eli back*
    (:tongue:<3)
  • Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    OOOffff, it's been a while since I came back here! I hope everyone is doing fine + I see some familiar faces around here as well! I also see a TON of new faces which is also great. I'm glad the modeling scene is still up and running, and I'm glad to be back ^^~
    @Angel_Zarr OMG YOU'RE BACK FOR REAL!? O___O
    Do you remember me? xD
    Omg, I just remembered how long it's been since you've been here. v.v Gah, I'm excited! I've missed your amazing talent!

Where are my manners? Welcome back! :3
  • dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
    @MizoreYukii honestly I've watched just about every movie released in the past two years!! As for tv shows... so far I'm almost caught up on Vikings, and I went on a AHS kick after watching the premier last week so I dedicated a whole night to rewatching season one :lol: But I'm really just getting started on all the tv shows I'm behind on since I've pretty much run out of movies to watch for the first time. I've still gotta catch up on the last season of GoT too :sweat_smile:
  • xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited September 2016
    @MizoreYukii omg its a netflix adam sandler movie. i watched it because i love adam sandler movies. but yeah tht taylor guy from twilight was in it and plays a hillbilly red-neck in-bred type LOL. like i said i couldnt look at him the same after that.
  • flubber32c4flubber32c4 Posts: 2,583 Member
    hallo ladies :D im so excited !!!!!!!!

yesterday i wrote a mail to my favorite pose creator if she can make a pose !!
    and then a view min later i get a reply!!

and guess what she will do it HOW COOL IS THIS !! B) and she also will try to finish it today!! im freaking out
  • NeverfalleNeverfalle Posts: 377 Member
    @BobSkellington It's more so that I had so much bad cc and it was so disorganised that I could never find anything :pensive:

@Kelebek Those curls, though. Thx <3

@MizoreYukii Oh, yeah. I hate those IUPAC names. Some of them go on forever. We're going back over H-1 n.m.r. spectra at the moment. It's cool until you have to actually determine the structure of the sample.
    Oooh, I forgot about her! http://mystufforigin.blogspot.com, right? Her stuff is awesome. Thanks for reminding me :3

@Angel_Zarr Ohai! I've never met you before. So hi :3 Welcome back!

Can't stop, won't stop.
  • NeverfalleNeverfalle Posts: 377 Member
    @flubber32c4 That's awesome! Who was it? :)
    Can't stop, won't stop.
    edited September 2016
    Neverfalle wrote: »
    @flubber32c4 That's awesome! Who was it? :)

hello ! yes it is :D i wrote to conceptdesign97 thats one of my favorite creators of couple poses
    im so excited to see if she really can do the pose im asking for !!
    @MizoreYukii Yeah I'll be a huge lurker for a bit until another competition opens up for me to join! And yess I remember you!! I'm glad you took reigns for the community and opened up simmetry~

@Neverfalle Hi~ Nice to meet you and thank you v much <3
  • GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    @Angel_Zarr Welcome back, please ignore the dust as it settles. I am pleased to meet you and your avatar is very pretty! I'm hoping more of the modeling veterans decide to return and newer folks like myself decide to join!
    mWC1gjz.gif
    @strawberrigurl Oh wow! Thank you very much, yours is pretty as well :)! I hope some more vets decide to drop by as well, see some more familiar faces. Welcome to the community as well hehe, if you ever need some help with anything I'm always here!
    Angel_Zarr wrote: »
    @strawberrigurl Oh wow! Thank you very much, yours is pretty as well :)! I hope some more vets decide to drop by as well, see some more familiar faces. Welcome to the community as well hehe, if you ever need some help with anything I'm always here!

Thank you, I will ask if I need help with anything. :smile:
    mWC1gjz.gif
    @strawberrigurl How are you liking the community so far? Have you joined any competitions :hushed:
    edited September 2016
    @Angel_Zarr

I'm actually in several: Simply Twisted by ColorMePink, Dreamland Fantasy Locations by Beechnutbaby and her Senior High contest which I am working on edits for right now. Just finished up Jojo's Victoria Secret contest which I wasn't very good at lol, and I'm in Manifestations of the Occult by Neverfalle. Wow, I'm in a lot. lol I'm really liking the forums. There are good people on here and I love being creative. Mizoreyukii has helped tremendously with me getting started. I had never touched gimp a day in my life, had no idea what transparent backgrounds were and I couldn't cut a sim out with a pair of scissors.

I think eventually I will find my way over to the story forums(not sure of the name) because I love to write and joining these competitions has really helped me learn editing.

If you don't mind me asking what brought you back after a time?
    mWC1gjz.gif
    I'm actually in several: Simply Twisted by ColorMePink, Dreamland Fantasy Locations by Beechnutbaby and her Senior High contest which I am working on edits for right now. Just finished up Jojo's Victoria Secret contest which I wasn't very good at lol, and I'm in Manifestations of the Occult by Neverfalle. Wow, I'm in a lot. lol I'm really liking the forums. There are good people on here and I love being creative. Mizoreyukii has helped tremendously with me getting started. I had never touched gimp a day in my life, had no idea what transparent backgrounds were and I couldn't cut a sim out with a pair of scissors.

I think eventually I will find my way over to the story forums(not sure of the name) because I love to write and joining these competitions has really helped me learn editing.

If you don't mind me asking what brought you back after a time?

same here :D i use gimp for my edits too!! and before i joined the forum i didnt even know what CC is !!
    @flubber32c4 I have used CC since my Sims 3 days but I had no idea the modeling community even existed. I think my first contest on here was Ash89, who sadly has left the forums for good, because hers was laid back and there were no eliminations while I learned editing. I have Photoshop now too, but I still do most of my editing in Gimp. I actually find PS more complicated. Need to watch some more tutorials.
    mWC1gjz.gif
    edited September 2016
    i never tried photoshop @strawberrigurl , i saw some sims that are edited with PS they looked awsome! and as you wrote yes it looks complicated to use!
    ..... right now im just like a child at christmas! who cant wait till it gets the presents !! LOL
    yesterday i wrote a request to a CC creator for making a pose, and she wrote that she´s trying
    to finish it today !!

so i go every 30 min at the hompage to look if something has been posted !! ;)
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Angel_Zarr wrote: »
    OOOffff, it's been a while since I came back here! I hope everyone is doing fine + I see some familiar faces around here as well! I also see a TON of new faces which is also great. I'm glad the modeling scene is still up and running, and I'm glad to be back ^^~

Angel! How have you been?
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Neverfalle wrote: »
    @BobSkellington It's more so that I had so much bad cc and it was so disorganised that I could never find anything :pensive:

@Kelebek Those curls, though. Thx <3

@MizoreYukii Oh, yeah. I hate those IUPAC names. Some of them go on forever. We're going back over H-1 n.m.r. spectra at the moment. It's cool until you have to actually determine the structure of the sample.
    Oooh, I forgot about her! http://mystufforigin.blogspot.com, right? Her stuff is awesome. Thanks for reminding me :3

@Angel_Zarr Ohai! I've never met you before. So hi :3 Welcome back!

Yeah, I know them feels all too well. Ha ha x.x
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
    i never tried photoshop @strawberrigurl , i saw some sims that are edited with PS they looked awsome! and as you wrote yes it looks complicated to use!
    ..... right now im just like a child at christmas! who cant wait till it gets the presents !! LOL
    yesterday i wrote a request to a CC creator for making a pose, and she wrote that she´s trying
    to finish it today !!

so i look every 30 min at the hompage to look if something has been posted !! ;)

Lol that's so cool. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Can you show us here?
    mWC1gjz.gif
    edited September 2016
    to finish it today !!

so i look every 30 min at the hompage to look if something has been posted !! ;)

Lol that's so cool. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Can you show us here?

yes i will post the link here !! :)
    YOU WILL LOVE THIS POSE <3
    .... and i guess it is not easy to create, there are so many details whitch the creator has to note
    and if she really can capture that special moment
    SHE´S A HUGE GENIUS!
    edited September 2016
    @strawberrigurl Oohh awesome! Pink and Beech's comps are always fun! I also see some newcomers hosting as well which is awesome. Beech has some really great story telling competitions (there were also tons before but not much now) which should be fun for you! Mizore seems to be helping everyone, I'm glad! After sims modeling, I kind of drifted over to Tumblr (Simblr) more which caused me to look at the other side of the community, so I got into CC Making and made several stuff. Then I moved onto Art and drawing for a long time and here I am aha. I missed being in something that I enjoyed, a community I enjoyed, Tumblr was way too competitive and dramatic back then XD But yea I can't wait to test out my skills now after all this time and compare myself to how I was a while back in modeling!

@BobSkellington BOBBB!!!!!! <3<3 Hii I missed you and your beautiful simmies! I'm doing fine haha, so tiiired :(