Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zombie Apocalypse Interactive Story Game! - 5 Survivors survived!

Comments

• Options
    SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited September 2016
    LilacErin wrote: »
    I'm curious to see the traits we get. I like your Zacharie @supersimsangsung he seems sweet!

:) Tnx - Don't think any zombie stands a chance against Ophelia - she's awesome!

Hahahahaha thanks. She's my complete opposite. If anyone hurts Zach I'm going to cry. :D

We'll just have to watch out for one another best we can once the game starts :)
    Post edited by SupersonicAvalanche on
    Z5yqGx5.png
  • Options
    UnaUna Posts: 526 Member
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    I'll play !

Haha you'll be the good looking Korean popstar. XD
  • Options
    SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    @AlpineCuriosity Want to join and have fun with us?

:D Hi Alpine! *waves* C'mon and join us!
    Z5yqGx5.png
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Una wrote: »
    I'll play !

HAHAHAH :joy:
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    I'll play !

HAHAHAH :joy:

;)
  • Options
    AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    @AlpineCuriosity Want to join and have fun with us?

:D Hi Alpine! *waves* C'mon and join us!

@supersimsangsung **Waves back! :joy::joy: Sry, just really like your character description... A lot... x) Felt very realistic. But unfortunately I need to study this week - something else than peoples amazing character sheets before a Zombie Invasion... :blush:

@Keyenpeydee :smiley: Thank you so much for inviting me to play, I´ll just be lurking this time though cause of school...

• Options
    My zombie story:

"Raven, noooo!!!!!"

That was the last time I saw my sister. She was blind and helpless. I failed to save her from those beasts. The horrified look on face startled me every time I think about. Her bloody scream echoed through my head. Painful flashbacks of Raven's flesh being tore from her face and arms. The only part of Raven left was her dog, Dana. Dana was Raven's guide dog. We kept her safe inside of a little cabin inside the woods.

When I came back to the cabin, I noticed Dana was gone. I screamed out her name and focused on not grabbing any zombie's attention. I ran faster than a cheetah when I heard a tiny yelp across the forest. I tracked down the sound each time I heard the noise.

At an unfortunate time, a zombie came out of nowhere and knocked me down. I tried to push it off of me but it was too strong. I couldn't do it. Instead, my feet came in handy and I kicked it like a horse off of me. I snatched up big stick and stabbed the zombie in it's eye. I jumped up and scurried along. I managed to find Dana but she was already dead. I cried my my eye balls out until it burned like rotting in plum.

I felt weak on the inside and out. As I was walking in the middle of the road, I dropped on my knees and said "WHY?!?!". I lost everything. My family. I never had friends except for Dana and Khloe who is my niece. A dog and a baby were my best friends. I lightly chuckled as I remembered great memories but everything changed now. I decided to release my fear and gathered some bravery.

Each time I see a zombie, it gives a deadly reminder of what would be my fate. I know I could survive in this hideous world. I was much better now before. No longer a cowardly woman. I could kick some real serious zombie butt. I promised myself to this day I will never let a survivor out of my sight and I will protect them, unlike I did for Raven. I also promised my self that I would be the guardian this time. I clenched a photograph of Raven and I and looked up at the sky. I felt determined and I encourages my self that I could do this.

Epilogue:

I placed flowers on top of Raven and Dana's grave. Both were buried next to each other. "I'm sorry Raven...Dana...it was all of my fault for not doing what I was supposed to do. Don't worry...I know you would forgive me. I promise everything will get better for me and you. I feel your presence watching out for me...I appreciate that..."

This takes place before Una meets the other characters. Sometimes she'll mourn over her younger sister. Throughout this story.
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    @Keyenpeydee

I have a question! Since we're all working together can we share our scenarios when we get them? Or would you prefer us to keep them hidden?
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    I'll play !

:joy:

MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    @Keyenpeydee

I have a question! Since we're all working together can we share our scenarios when we get them? Or would you prefer us to keep them hidden?

Well, Scenarios will be revealed on the story. But the discarded choices won't be revealed until the end of the game.

• Options
    edited September 2016
    We just need 1 or 2 players and we'll start! Added Tribbo's and Irie's Traits and Back story!

• Options
    @icmnfrsh Want to join?

• Options

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    No thanks. You have fun, though. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    We need more male characters lol maybe like 2 more or something
  • Options
    What about the brains and the brawns characters? The brains is always careful about his surroundings and makes plans to prevent any further issues. The brawns is reckless and don't care what he does. He always disagree with the brains and tend to run things his own way. The brains is a weak or frail person who is cowardly and the brawns is the big and strong guy who isn't afraid of anything.
  • Options
    So @Keyenpeydee, can we make up our own parts of the story for the scenario? Not all of it. Some very little parts like personal or something.
  • Options
    I'll play !

:joy:

It was worth it.
  • Options
    What about the brains and the brawns characters? The brains is always careful about his surroundings and makes plans to prevent any further issues. The brawns is reckless and don't care what he does. He always disagree with the brains and tend to run things his own way. The brains is a weak or frail person who is cowardly and the brawns is the big and strong guy who isn't afraid of anything.

Don't we already have those sorts of characters though? Besides it's more fun to have characters with no stereotypical personalities!
    <3
  • Options

Well,I don't really care about what kind of zombies is this. Just plain ol' plum zombies that likes Braaainss.
    So @Keyenpeydee, can we make up our own parts of the story for the scenario? Not all of it. Some very little parts like personal or something.

I don't get what you mean by this. Well, If you mean by you create your own scenario, Idk though because I think as a host, This will be a hard thing because I'm not only just creating story but also trying to connect everything. And also every scenario has negativity and positivity in it.

• Options

Don't we already have those sorts of characters though? Besides it's more fun to have characters with no stereotypical personalities!

Okay you are right, but can have younger characters between 12-14-years-old?
  • Options

Well,I don't really care about what kind of zombies is this. Just plain ol' plum zombies that likes Braaainss.

I don't get what you mean by this. Well, If you mean by you create your own scenario, Idk though because I think as a host, This will be a hard thing because I'm not only just creating story but also trying to connect everything. And also every scenario has negativity and positivity in it.

Okay thanks for explaining that.
  • Options

Okay you are right, but can have younger characters between 12-14-years-old?

From what I've read the characters are meant to be Uni students :)
    <3
  • Options
    @Lejoninna, @br560

Do you guys want to play? We literally only need two more players!
    <3
  • Options
    I have decided, Ophelia and Zach will be our love team :D:joy:<3

Nooooo! Zach is mine!! I mean... Hi, everyone - I´m just gonna go now... And lurk! x)

Lol.

Nuuuuuuuuuuuu. :joy:
    <3