Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help-Cant find Host station and other restaurant items in game

I looked in bar and community items and I dont know if its because im super blind, but I dont see the items i need for my restaurant

Comments

• Options
    TDU90TDU90 Posts: 1,822 Member
    Does anybody know where I can find this thing???
  • Options
    KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member

Hello TDU90,
    On the buy/build go to "objects by function" and then on the list select "restaurant items".
    Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    TDU90TDU90 Posts: 1,822 Member
    Hello TDU90,
    On the buy/build go to "objects by function" and then on the list select "restaurant items".
    Hope this helps :)

Thanks! Finally found it.

• Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Make sure your sim is on the restaurant lot then go into build mode. When in build mode under 'Restaurant Items' you'll find the waiters station there. It is called "Always Waiting" Waiter Station. If using the search bar you need the "" in around the words Always Waiting
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    StilleWaterStilleWater Posts: 1,566 Member
    edited September 2016
    You can also search by pack. On the right hand side, just above the buy items there is a box that says search (oops not search, it says filter items) , if you click that then scroll down to dine out, make sure your buy is in show all. But items that are specific to pack, like the Wait Station and Host Station will not show up unless you are on restaurant lot.

(edit because of incorrect wording)
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Can someone please save me the trouble of going into my game by telling me if a drinks bar is one of the requirements for a restaurant?
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    Can someone please save me the trouble of going into my game by telling me if a drinks bar is one of the requirements for a restaurant?

Hello
    The requirements for a restaurant are :
    1 Toilet
    1 Sink
    4 Dining Spots (Tables with chairs)
    1 Chef Station
    1 Waiter Station
    1 Host Station

A drinks bar is not a requirement .
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    I had the same issue when I was trying to build a restaurant. It won't show you those items unless you designate your lot as a restaurant FIRST, then it will show you the items.