Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does sims 4 get better with expansions and game packs

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    foxx_fennecfoxx_fennec Posts: 761 Member
    The only EP I've purchased is GTW (though I'm thinking of buying GT soon as well). It's kind of expensive, but it adds a whole ton to the game (mainly stuff related to the active careers). The Detective and Scientist careers are pretty involved with varied tasks to do during the workday, especially for Scientists. The Scientist career is by far the best, IMO; not only do you get to do a lot of different things during the workday, but the SimRay and Chemistry lab are pretty cool and useful to use at home as well as work, and it's quite interesting watching your Sim start out as a normal aspiring scientist and then start going mad with power until they become a mad scientist... I won't spoil too much for you, but you'll definitely be playing that out if you play a Scientist due to the way your work tasks change as you increase in career levels.

There's also a Doctor career; it isn't really as developed as the other two and tends to get a bit repetitive, but it isn't bad. It's still better than just having your Sim vanish for several Sim-hours while they go to work.

GTW adds retail stores and aliens (plus their home planet!) as well.
    Origin ID: foxx-fennec
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    The answer is yes, it does get better. Does it get good enough is another question. Some say yes, others say no.
    5JZ57S6.png