Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bring back the fire dept. (please close this)

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    FlanodaaFlanodaa Posts: 56 Member
    Signed!
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Please sign me up for this. Would love an active career for my sims in the FD.
  • Options
    HolleninaHollenina Posts: 8 New Member
    Signed. It's such a core part of the gameplay that were lacking. Among with the police officers and burglars.
  • Options
    MiMortaMiMorta Posts: 15 Member
    I will sign this. It seems almost every family I start recently, the very first time they cook, they cause a fire. This then results in mass panic and unable to really do anything for a couple in game hours. I miss having the fire department show up, put out the fire, and everyone calls it a day in maybe 30 minutes in game time.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Thanks everyone. :)
    As I mentioned in the OP I've been wondering if I should continue this but as long as people keep signing I'll keep updating. :)
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    Signed! I loved the firefighter profession in TS3.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    I've updated the OP. :)
  • Options
    If due to new forum rules petitions are being removed as 4 others of mine have, why is this one still here?
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    @BabySquare Yeah all of mine have been removed, so I wonder why they kept this one.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    If due to new forum rules petitions are being removed as 4 others of mine have, why is this one still here?

Give it time, there are hundreds of petition threads here since day one. I guess they haven't found them all.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.