Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where the Wind Rises: A DNA request build by suepea

suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
cfee4e06-5269-4c6e-89ad-156934a8dd9a_zpsydi7e16r.png
@Brieanna19 -- your DNA request build is ready and on the Gallery here

Here's a preview of your new house:
Working our way up from the bottom to the top:

20fdba6e-ca30-45c2-a3f1-627baf93cfae_zps6gdzz1xs.png
There is a gym with a yoga room and a study in the lower level. Windows open up to the pool to let the light in.
09-04-16_54745nbspPM_zpsomjvigcf.png
The study has a place to sit and relax, create and well, study!
09-04-16_54856nbspPM_zpszeylgdmf.png

The main floor has a large gourmet kitchen, formal dining room, sunken living room and half bath:
68d0005a-ec3e-46eb-9bc4-3bb720c9120f_zpstytyeczw.png

This is the front entry:
09-04-16_54918nbspPM_zpsqp02jcyo.png
And the hallway that leads into the living room, dining room and kitchen:
09-04-16_55030nbspPM_zpspyt0cofo.png

h2xmsbl]

Comments

• Options
    Here's a view of the Living Room:
    09-04-16_55109nbspPM_zpsf1bpzcpo.png
    The Dining Room looking into the kitchen:
    09-04-16_55143nbspPM_zpsszrgsk06.png
    The Dining Room:
    09-04-16_55049nbspPM_zpsmbmfscpe.png
    The Kitchen:
    09-04-16_55247nbspPM_zps2bkmhzdi.png
    The Guest Bath:
    013ca70e-3634-4fa4-bf6b-27180ad93608_zpstai7gcgs.png
    Now let's go upstairs:
    On the second level there are 2 bedrooms, each with their own bath:
    718e0d18-503d-44e0-845a-70a8940cb147_zpstvoo5vr1.png
    Bedroom 1 is a spare/guest bedroom:
    09-04-16_60217nbspPM_zpsixjcvtzf.png
    09-04-16_60151nbspPM_zpscnacfw3a.png

h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    Here's the ensuite for the spare bedroom:
    09-04-16_60258nbspPM_zpsgre3qm2b.png
    09-04-16_60313nbspPM_zps4npphoyd.png
    The second bedroom is a teen/child's room that is pretty feminine:
    09-04-16_55958nbspPM_zpspr5i6j46.png
    09-04-16_60020nbspPM_zps3wk67o21.png
    09-04-16_60045nbspPM_zpse5hbwnjm.png
    Sorry -- I forgot to grab a shot of the bathroom.
    The next level is the Master Suite:
    09-04-16_55807nbspPM_zpsb699wkgk.png
    09-04-16_55930nbspPM_zpsq1ejsjvp.png
    Here's the Master Bath:
    09-04-16_55913nbspPM_zpsfni1a8je.png
    09-04-16_55900nbspPM_zpssmxxuulb.png

h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    Now for the exterior:
    There's a pool, a hot tub, lots of patios and balconies, an outdoor kitchen, plenty of places to sit and dine and a garden.
    Here's an aerial of the property from the side:
    09-04-16_61058nbspPM_zpsptkls4py.png
    And a shot of the pool side:
    09-04-16_61128nbspPM_zpsnuot6bsf.png
    09-04-16_55341nbspPM_zpso4a6lldu.png
    The outdoor kitchen:
    09-04-16_55306nbspPM_zpsltbwemal.png
    The hot tub:
    09-04-16_60643nbspPM_zpsrvq3bpgu.png
    And finally, the upstairs balcony:
    09-04-16_60722nbspPM_zpsdqbf88yp.png

I very much enjoyed creating this home for you and your Sims. I hope it plays well for you.
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Where the Wind Rises is such a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home and layout of the build! The roofing looks great! The basement level gym and yoga room is very nice! It is nice that sims can look out at the pool water whilst quietly doing yoga on the mats or keeping fit using the treadmill. Very nice study room! The corner art nook is great for sims to enjoy painting on the easel. They will enjoy relaxing on the sofa or arnchair reading a book or enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. The flowers, plants and water fountains in the front entrance nook and in the hallway near the kitchen look so very pretty! The sunken living room looks very great! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating there in front of the fire, listening to the piano music being played and reading a book. The music themed picture is a nice touch on the wall. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining rooms! The placement of the cabinets on the kitchen and dining walls looks very nice! Very nice bar area in the dining room! The drinks shelves look nice near the bar. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meals. The island bar stool and sink counter in the kitchen looks great! Very nice furnishing and colour scheme of each of the bedrooms! The glass clothes and shoes closet in the guest bedroom looks great! The purple /pink colour scheme of the teen/child room is very nice! The bookcases look very nice how they have been placed beside the wall in the bedroom. The large leafy pictures on the bedhead wall gives a very nice look to the room! Nice corner windows armchair sitting nook. Sims will enjoy relaxing there, with sunshine coming in onto them. They will have fun playing the llama tabletop game in their bedroom. The colour scheme of the master suite looks very calming and restful! The flowers in the corner of the room looks very pretty! The ourdoors patio and balcony areas look very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub or have fun swimming in the pool. Very nice outdoors kitchen nook! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food on the stools or at the tables in the outdoors air. Very nice arnchair and table sitting areas for sims to relax in the sunshine.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Wow, that was FAST :o:o ..........this is lovely Suepea, left a favourite for you and will download it shortly for a good look about. ;)
  • Options
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Wow, that was FAST :o:o ..........this is lovely Suepea, left a favourite for you and will download it shortly for a good look about. ;)

Thanks, Vicki! I was trying to do it in just one day but it got away from me and took me a little over 2 days (not all day, btw -- just a few hours in the am and pm.) I won't have much Simming time in the next couple of weeks so I wanted to pop one out before I went off the grid for a bit ;-)
    It was a fun build.

h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Where the Wind Rises is such a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home and layout of the build! The roofing looks great! The basement level gym and yoga room is very nice! It is nice that sims can look out at the pool water whilst quietly doing yoga on the mats or keeping fit using the treadmill. Very nice study room! The corner art nook is great for sims to enjoy painting on the easel. They will enjoy relaxing on the sofa or arnchair reading a book or enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. The flowers, plants and water fountains in the front entrance nook and in the hallway near the kitchen look so very pretty! The sunken living room looks very great! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating there in front of the fire, listening to the piano music being played and reading a book. The music themed picture is a nice touch on the wall. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining rooms! The placement of the cabinets on the kitchen and dining walls looks very nice! Very nice bar area in the dining room! The drinks shelves look nice near the bar. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meals. The island bar stool and sink counter in the kitchen looks great! Very nice furnishing and colour scheme of each of the bedrooms! The glass clothes and shoes closet in the guest bedroom looks great! The purple /pink colour scheme of the teen/child room is very nice! The bookcases look very nice how they have been placed beside the wall in the bedroom. The large leafy pictures on the bedhead wall gives a very nice look to the room! Nice corner windows armchair sitting nook. Sims will enjoy relaxing there, with sunshine coming in onto them. They will have fun playing the llama tabletop game in their bedroom. The colour scheme of the master suite looks very calming and restful! The flowers in the corner of the room looks very pretty! The ourdoors patio and balcony areas look very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub or have fun swimming in the pool. Very nice outdoors kitchen nook! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food on the stools or at the tables in the outdoors air. Very nice arnchair and table sitting areas for sims to relax in the sunshine.
    The home is very nice! :)

Thanks, dear Rose! Sending hugs :-)

h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Holy smoke... 2 days. There sure are benefits to building in Sims 4. What a great build Sue. Chock full of details and looks very lived in. Lots of things for sims to enjoy. Well done :smiley:
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I really like the sunken living room, its so quaint and cozy.And love how the dining room looks into the kitchen.such a lovely build you have here.=)
  • Options
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Holy smoke... 2 days. There sure are benefits to building in Sims 4. What a great build Sue. Chock full of details and looks very lived in. Lots of things for sims to enjoy. Well done :smiley:

Thanks so much, @soocoolsim! I really wanted to get it done in one day - it was my challenge to myself ;-) But the house took on a life of it's own and I had to keep adding and decorating. So far it's fun to play and there's room for expansion -- at least in the basement.

h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    I really like the sunken living room, its so quaint and cozy.And love how the dining room looks into the kitchen.such a lovely build you have here.=)

Thanks, @Springfairy556 -- I like the sunken rooms too, especially in a modern build.
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Very nice house, @suepea . I too, like the sunken living room and love all the outdoor decks and entertaining space. Very pretty!
  • Options
    Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member
    @suepea thank you SO much!! You did an amazing job, I LOVE the yoga room(I personally love yoga). The house is incredible :blush:
  • Options
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Very nice house, @suepea . I too, like the sunken living room and love all the outdoor decks and entertaining space. Very pretty!

Thanks so much, dearie! I commented on your post on the DNA thread.

h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    Brieanna19 wrote: »
    @suepea thank you SO much!! You did an amazing job, I LOVE the yoga room(I personally love yoga). The house is incredible :blush:

So glad you like it. It was a very fun build and a bit of a challenge to get it done for you quickly. Do me a favor and check the Master Bath. I was play testing and I think you may have to repair the shower. And you might want to move the robe that is hanging between the bath and the shower. I think it may be keeping the Sims from using the shower.

Hope you enjoy it! Oh, and I love Yoga too. Haven't been on my mat for way too long.
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member
    When I have a chance to play it, I'll check it out and fix anything that needs it. Again, thank you so much, you were super quick to build and it's beautiful. Definitely wish I could build like that :D