Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crashing?

crispcrunchgirlcrispcrunchgirl Posts: 434 Member
Hi

I didn't know where to put this, so I just put this in the Bugs & Issues section. Feel free to move it!

When I'm on a specific Sims 4 game, it randomly crashes. I'm just sitting there, laying the Sims 4, and it kicks me to my desktop. It doesn't save, so it's VERY annoying. I have noticed (I don't know if this is a coincidence or not) that it mainly crashes when/after all of my sims (in this household of 4) sit down at the table and eat. (I also have noticed that someone eats the Fruit Salad, I don't think that has anything to do with anything or not either, it's just weird and random)

It doesn't happen with other Sims 4 games/worlds, and this is a 2nd Generation household, and it didn't happen to the 1st Generation.

I have tried Repairing my game. A few patches have passed since this started, and my game is up to date. I suspect it might be a CC item, but I don't know which one. The chairs and table they sit at are all Base Game, and I don't use many Build Mode CC items anyway. Maybe something to do with a CAS CC item? I don't think that a Patch makes it crash, because I moved them out between patches. (I think)

If you know anything that might help, please let me know!
(Also it might take me a while to respond because it doesn't always crash but when it does sometimes I don't expect it so I might not know if it worked or not and I made this a run-on sentence on purpose because its like I'm whispering and yeah ok bye I'm so awkward)
uWoZIHf.gif

Comments