Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Herosesims wrote: »
    oh my goodness, alex's hair is fabulous....BUT STILL POOR KNIGHT :disappointed:

I ADORE his new look. Can't wait to unveil him tomorrow. He looks a bit different from my avatar, but not much.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    CLIFFHANGER, NO! @pammiechick, why must you torture us? :D

Definitely do not believe that Alex and Chiandra are dating, not for a second! But, that just raises more questions: What is he doing in a place like that? Why is he writing? Does he still love Knight?

I love the completely different hair. Just hope that Alex is not completely different as a person (by different I mean crazy bad different). :smile:

Torture...yes, I must say I do love to torture my readers (as I love to be tortured by other authors...lol) But you won't have to wait long.

I will tell you that boutique was given to him by Antonio to hide him. Knight would never look there. He is writing because if you may recall that was a dream Alex wanted to do but couldn't because he didn't have the education. He wouldn't tell Knight about it while they were dating because he was a bit embarrassed. It's kind of a girlie thing to write romance novels.

Does he still love Knight? You'll have to wait on that.

And I can tell you Alex has changed, but how remains to be seen.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »
    Can't wait for the next chapter ;) It is amazing how you write. Also making it more interesting with not showing much of Alex in the last chapters was great. But now show us how he feels! We need that :D

Ps: Every time I see the poster of love and ruin I can't believe that you have something I made in your game :blush:

Thank you!!! I LOVE that poster! So glad to have it. And I have all the books, too. You will get an insight on Alex tomorrow.

I've got to learn how to do cc because I have plans... ;)
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    I thought Alex and your avatar looked similar I just couldn't see it with the blonde hair. And I don't really care about what relationship they have as long as Alex is happy with his life then I'm happy but I feel a mega drama bomb bout to drop and I can wait!

You can wait? Ha! I think I can do that...heh...heh...but yeah, I won't be able to wait long. Tomorrow, my peeps.

GOT HERE AS SOON AS YOU POSTED THESE, BECAUSE THE NOTIFICATIONS WERE ON THE SIDE OF MY SCREEN.

Sorry to notification bomb you! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AllyTod13AllyTod13 Posts: 114 Member
    They are all idiots, that is all...
  • Options
    No offence.
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    AllyTod13 wrote: »
    They are all plum, that is all...

Heh. That's a very curt description of characters Pammie put so much work into, I'm sure.

Somehow I also recalled this quote:

“If you show someone something you've written, you give them a sharpened stake, lie down in your coffin, and say, ‘When you’re ready’.” :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    They are all plum, that is all...

Heh. That's a very curt description of characters Pammie put so much work into, I'm sure.

Somehow I also recalled this quote:

“If you show someone something you've written, you give them a sharpened stake, lie down in your coffin, and say, ‘When you’re ready’.” :)

Love this quote! I'm actually surprised I don't get more reactions like this...lol! But there are underlying reasons for everything.

@AllyTod13

Knight is plum for caring too much and not getting over Alex. Agreed.

Alex is plum for dumping Knight but you will find out what was in his mind and why he never went back. I think he's the least plum here. He has a good excuse. He could be plum for befriending Chiandra. I'll agree a little, but she has some good points and you'll find out about that later.

Chiandra is plum for...well, she's Chiandra. Agreed.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    Oh wow! I didn't realize that was Alex in your avatar, @pammiechick ! I thought it was another sim for a modelling competition or something. I'm wondering if Alex has had the surgery yet or not!

I thought maybe Alex found out he was pregnant and that was why he left. But Antonio and Chiandra would have found out right? And there seems to be no sign of a kid in that apartment...

I can't wait to find out what's going on with Alex! :)
  • Options
    @pammiechick In Knight's defense: he didn't get his closure. Four years isn't that much when you think of it. When a person you love goes missing, your life is turned upside down. People wait and hope to find their loved ones for years. Alex maybe wasn't officially reported missing, but I don't think it makes much of a difference to Knight. It's the lack of answers that makes it so difficult to move on.

You can call Chiandra plum all you want though, she's a manipulator. I don't like her either. But it explains why Antonio wanted Knight to get back with her so much. :)

I don't have any solid theory about Alex. I understand that he was terrified after he almost stabbed Knight. Also the memories of his mother messed him up. But the reasoning leading to explanation of his departure still eludes me.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Leeuska1Leeuska1 Posts: 59 Member

Oh my...you are such a master with words! More and more questions appears...did Alex has his surgery? Why he actually left Knight? Did he underwent a therapy to get over his past? Why is he stuck with Knight's ex?

Probably is Alex still in love with Knight, some writers need to be unhappy to write well, and we will see, how the surprising meeting with Knight affects Alex...
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Chapter 1.36

Knight

We just stared at each other for a long time. Me glaring and him looking guilty as h*ll.

Screenshot_215_1.jpg

Finally, he broke the ice. “How....H-How...”

If he was going to ask how I got in, I was going to punch him.

He swallowed, looking down at the ground then back at me. “How are you?”

Then I lost it.

All the feelings of betrayal, abandonment, hurt, fear burst out of me at once. “How do you think I am, Alex? You just friggin left me with a plumming note three weeks before our wedding and then you’ve only been an hour away from me this whole time. You couldn’t have a shred of decency and visit me? Not once? I thought you were dead.”

Screenshot_217_1.jpg

“I-I’m sorry, Knight,” he whispered.

Screenshot_223_1.jpg

I pulled at my hair, seething with anger. “I don’t want your apology! Don’t you get anything?”

Screenshot_219_1.jpg

“I don’t know what you want. You have to tell me.”

Screenshot_220_1.jpg

I was so frustrated I wanted to scream at him or punch him, anything but this. “I want an explanation. Why? Why would you do this to us?”

Screenshot_221_1.jpg

“Knight, you need to calm down first. Let’s sit, okay?”

Screenshot_222_1.jpg

I really wanted to get out of there, but I had to hear his excuse. He looked so different from when I remembered him. It was almost like we were strangers. His hair, his clothes, even his body was different. But his face was the same. I was still plumming attracted to him. I wished I wasn’t.

After we sat down, he explained, “I’ve been going to a psychiatrist for the past four years because of things that have happened to me in my past. Things I didn’t even know occurred because my mind closed it off to protect me. And when I suffered that night and almost....” he stopped and swallowed, tears forming in his eyes, “and almost killed you, I had no idea what was going on in my mind. I’d hallucinated. I saw my mother and believed it to be real. Once I figured out it was you, that petrified me. I knew I couldn’t be with you when I was so scr*ewed up. I just couldn’t. You didn’t deserve it. And I needed help.”

Screenshot_230_1.jpg

This explanation didn’t cut it for me. “But we were going to be married. We were a team. Why didn’t you think I could handle this with you? Why didn’t you believe in me enough to let me help you?”

Screenshot_229_1.jpg

“I was afraid I might hurt you somehow without meaning to. And I was right. I’d had hallucinations and nightmares for the first year afterwards. It wasn’t until two years ago the horrific dreams died down. I’m still not free. I’m not sure if I ever will be.”

Screenshot_228_1.jpg

I shook my head. “And so you allow Chiandra to shack up with you instead of me? You turned to her?” I sounded like a wounded shrew. I hated sounding like this. So jealous of my ex. How could he do this? Choose her over me?

Screenshot_231.jpg

“I’m not with Chiandra. She’s helped me out, but we’re not together. I’m not with anyone, and I won’t be until I get well.”

Screenshot_232_1.jpg

Chiandra lied. Figures. “So that means if you never get well, you’ll just be alone then? Is that what you want, Alex?” I chewed on these explanations, so upset he chose this path. I could have helped him. He would have been happier. We would have had children by now, but he didn’t give me the chance.

He didn’t say anything. I took that as a yes. Standing up, I said, “Well, I’m done here. Thank you for the forced closure, Alex. I can definitely move on now. Have a nice life.”

Screenshot_227_1.jpg

Alex

When Knight got up, I wanted to cling to him and beg him to stay with me. I’d missed him so much. Just having him near me crumbled all of the walls I’d built around myself for protection.

But I couldn’t do that to him. And besides, I figured he wouldn’t take me back. He hated me. I saw it in his eyes.

I didn’t blame him for this. I’d hate me, too, if it happened the other way around.

I didn’t deserve him.

But as I watched him go, storming out of my life, I regretted not going back to him later. Not trusting myself. I’d made a huge mistake.

Screenshot_234_1.jpg

Screenshot_233_1.jpg

When I heard the door slam, I wept, knowing I’d messed everything up, not only for me but for him. I was in h*ll. I didn’t allow myself to grieve his loss much over the years, just trying to survive the trauma. But now, seeing him, all my feelings surged out at once.

“Knight,” I whispered. “Don’t go.”

Screenshot_235_1.jpg

Screenshot_236_1.jpg

Knight

Although it was a Saturday, I went to my office to do some research. I needed to take my mind off of Alex. A part of me felt bad for him. He went through so much alone. But then these thoughts would only make me angry at him for not trusting me and the vicious cycle of me cursing him would start all over again. I'd go from pity to empathy to love to anger to rage to hatred in a matter of seconds.

“You’ve got to get him out of your mind, Knight,” I muttered. Pulling up a SimMatch.com site, I put in some parameters and scrolled through the men it chose. There were definitely guys out there that I was attracted to. Nothing like Liam, thank God.

Screenshot_237_1.jpg

Now that I knew Alex was okay and living a decent life, I had to move on. And this time, I would be determined to find the one I would marry. Pops really wanted me to inherit the legacy. Kyle was just a silly playboy, still in college, flunking out of a lot of his classes every semester.

I was sure someone for me was out there. I just had to find him.

Screenshot_238_1.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Leeuska1 wrote: »
    Oh my...you are such a master with words! More and more questions appears...did Alex has his surgery? Why he actually left Knight? Did he underwent a therapy to get over his past? Why is he stuck with Knight's ex?

Probably is Alex still in love with Knight, some writers need to be unhappy to write well, and we will see, how the surprising meeting with Knight affects Alex...

Alex has had his surgery. All of your questions should be answered next chapter -- whatever this chapter didn't answer. You will get to see Brianna and what she's been up to all this time.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Well... I understand Alex... He's even more handsome than before <3 I also understand Knight and his natural wish to move on, to forget Alex. It's very painful... :( But I believe they'll be together again. They must as they were paired in the heaven. They could be soul twins in real life.
    And I was right. Chiara is a liar ;)
    But someone in the comments said that they all are plum. I totally disagree. Anyone of them isn't plum. It's easy to judge when you aren't in this person's shoes yourself, but when you are then you'll sing a different song. Nothing happens without a reason if even we make mistakes and mostly we need that as it's almost the only way to learn something and to get experience.
  • Options
    SimMatch.com :D The anger will fade away. When it does Knight might reconsider using that matchmaking site. And there's still Jianna somewhere on her quest to help these two stubborn mules. :)
    I'm glad Alex went to the therapy. Hopefully, he's had his past sorted out once and for all.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Was too ragey before, the reason all the characters are idiots is because they dON'T TALK TO EACHOTHER! and that could solve all of their problems instead of jumping to conclusions as most characters tend to do for drama effect! They make assumptions they (chiandra) manipulate people and are just generally evil and stubborn and wbfiabvuioabfanfibviwbvbvhb >:(
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Was too ragey before, the reason all the characters are plum is because they dON'T TALK TO EACHOTHER! and that could solve all of their problems instead of jumping to conclusions as most characters tend to do for drama effect! They make assumptions they (chiandra) manipulate people and are just generally evil and stubborn and wbfiabvuioabfanfibviwbvbvhb >:(

Well, for Alex's part, he was out of his mind when he left. There was no calm conversation he could do and once he started getting better, he felt Knight would forget about him. He didn't want to dig up old wounds for him. He blocked him out of his mind.

And if Alex would have begged him for another chance, Knight would not have given it to him. He is beyond wounded at the moment.

Knight had no clue about Alex. Once he found him, he wanted to talk but is so angry and hurt, he can't reconcile. He doesn't want to. So, there aren't normal conversational fixes here. Not yet anyway.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Well... I understand Alex... He's even more handsome than before <3 I also understand Knight and his natural wish to move on, to forget Alex. It's very painful... :( But I believe they'll be together again. They must as they were paired in the heaven. They could be soul twins in real life.
    And I was right. Chiara is a liar ;)
    But someone in the comments said that they all are plum. I totally disagree. Anyone of them isn't plum. It's easy to judge when you aren't in this person's shoes yourself, but when you are then you'll sing a different song. Nothing happens without a reason if even we make mistakes and mostly we need that as it's almost the only way to learn something and to get experience.

Very wise as always!

I love the beauty of your words about Alex and Knight! o:)<3o:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    SimMatch.com :D The anger will fade away. When it does Knight might reconsider using that matchmaking site. And there's still Jianna somewhere on her quest to help these two stubborn mules. :)
    I'm glad Alex went to the therapy. Hopefully, he's had his past sorted out once and for all.

Yep...we'll see what happens to these "stubborn mules." Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    This is why I don't do romance, I don't get any of it :'( maybe someday I will but for the time being, all I can do is learn from stuff like this and tv and books and "real life" examples.
  • Options
    This is why I don't do romance, I don't get any of it :'( maybe someday I will but for the time being, all I can do is learn from stuff like this and tv and books and "real life" examples.
    I really like your "I don't do romance". :) Do you mean you don't write romance or you don't fall in love?
    When I'm thinking of it I never did romance. It always sort of happened. ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    I feel like Alex did do the right thing. Trying to stabilize his mental health is something he should focus on, but at the same time one of the best ways to help with his problems is having a good support system and Knight definitely would have been with him every step of the way. Though almost killings someone does have a effect on you especially if it's someone you care about. My brain is working overtime trying to figure out what's going to happen next but sadly you're better at keeping things hidden than I am at finding but it's all worth it. Your story telling is wonderful and keeps me guess every time. All your characters are great and flow well together even the not so liked ones. Don't change for anybody cause you're already awsome B)
  • Options
    I really like your "I don't do romance". :) Do you mean you don't write romance or you don't fall in love?
    When I'm thinking of it I never did romance. It always sort of happened. ;)

For me, I did do romance...I was the one getting hurt and the one dishing out hurt (because when you break up with someone, you hurt them terribly.) I even broke up with my husband (when we were dating long distance). Those feelings are real and there is so much drama. The best thing I did was to see my husband one last time before I broke it off completely. That was the right path and I'm thankful my life didn't turn out horrible. We are definitely soul mates.

SO...there are millions of choices for people to make in their life. Protecting yourself from getting hurt or not hurting someone is not the best idea. I think Alex is learning this lesson at the moment.

And this is gen 1! Ahahahahaaaaa! :D

@AllyTod13 I hope this story doesn't frustrate you too much because it's based off of a romance type angsty challenge. It will be a drama filled roller coaster for the heirs as well. :flushed:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    I feel like Alex did do the right thing. Trying to stabilize his mental health is something he should focus on, but at the same time one of the best ways to help with his problems is having a good support system and Knight definitely would have been with him every step of the way. Though almost killings someone does have a effect on you especially if it's someone you care about. My brain is working overtime trying to figure out what's going to happen next but sadly you're better at keeping things hidden than I am at finding but it's all worth it. Your story telling is wonderful and keeps me guess every time. All your characters are great and flow well together even the not so liked ones. Don't change for anybody cause you're already awsome B)

Aww...thanks! :D That makes me feel good... <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member
    i-im not crying! The ninjas are cutting onions!! :cry:
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    i-im not crying! The ninjas are cutting onions!! :cry:

LOL! Those nasty ninjas!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg