Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is culling STILL a thing?

I've seen posts about a year ago about culling..
wondering did they finally fix it or will I still have to use MC command center?

Comments

• Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    It's still a thing. A thing that I'd like to stomp into the ground, and then run over with my car a few times. You can probably tell I'm quite fed up with this "feature." :p

The impression that I am getting is that the SimGurus have no intention to "fix" culling. On the rare occasion that they actually respond to our frustrations about this, they use statements such as "working as intended." On top of it, now we have problems with out of control relationship decay when you rotate through households. I had one sim who had a Yoga & gardening club. After her first meeting with the club, where they were all getting along well, I rotated through the different houses in the neighborhood. When I got back to her house, she no longer had any relationships with members of her club. It was as if the first meeting never happened, and incredibly frustrating. So as soon as MC Command Center was updated, it immediately went back in my game. I will not play without it.
  • Options
    MarcelinaMarcelina Posts: 167 Member
    It's still a thing. A thing that I'd like to stomp into the ground, and then run over with my car a few times. You can probably tell I'm quite fed up with this "feature." :p

The impression that I am getting is that the SimGurus have no intention to "fix" culling. On the rare occasion that they actually respond to our frustrations about this, they use statements such as "working as intended." On top of it, now we have problems with out of control relationship decay when you rotate through households. I had one sim who had a Yoga & gardening club. After her first meeting with the club, where they were all getting along well, I rotated through the different houses in the neighborhood. When I got back to her house, she no longer had any relationships with members of her club. It was as if the first meeting never happened, and incredibly frustrating. So as soon as MC Command Center was updated, it immediately went back in my game. I will not play without it.

Oh, that's a pity. I kind of hoped that they would fix it within the two years.. well, guess I'll still use MC Command Center. Thanks :)
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    Since it's working as intended, they won't fix it.

Maybe tweak it but it's not something that will be gone .. ever
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member