Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soray's Building Challange

Soraya4simsSoraya4sims Posts: 223 Member
edited September 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
gQAG77H.png

Note that were looking for judges !!! so please join the team!

Welcome

Goodday, my name is Soraya and im the founder of Soray's Agency.
Im alway looking for some nice build. So i thought wy not make a nice challange for my fallow simmers.
the challange can be:
Renovation
floor plan build
Room build
and so on..

The Game

Each month im going to put op some challanges. and its up to you whitch challange you would like to do.
for each challange there will be a winner! and each challange that you will win you get:
A signature
Maxis Nomination in the Maxis Thread

And if you win all the challanges you can be a Judge in the next challange and design a challange =)

Please put the #Sorayschallange in de discription!

Challanges monthe: September

- Floor plan build.
you can build this house on a 50X40 lot. the style of the house is up to you. it needs 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathroom.
The Family thats going to live here would like a large kitchen. a nice dining area is a must. for they will have a lot of guests coming.
It a family of 4. Mother, Father and a twin girls. its ok if they can have a room together.
And please can you make a nice backyard garden with a pool. ( natural pool would be best if you can do this )
You can do anything you like with the garage. make it a garage or maby something els. be creatif!!! this goos for the utility room as well.
you can do what ever you whant with the exterior of the build. as long if i can see that de floorplan is as in the picture its all ok.
Budget: there is no budget
Save withe : #SBGFloor1
dsa520-lvl1-li-bl.png

- Shell build. you can find it with the #SBGShell1 or with this link
https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/73B0557E711D11E68B61E106BF07B9A2
you have to make a nice house out of this shell. what type of house is up to you. how ever, you can not change the shape of the shell, al the outer walls must be kept as it is. you can however make porches/terras As long as you can see the main shell of the house.
you can change the hight of the walls, can add roofs as you like. there is no budget, it needs to have at least 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. 1 bedroom is for a teenage girl thats loves fashion. keep this in mind. save the house with the #SBGShell1
SD2LmMU.png

you are not allowd to put any CC in your build. Any build! Any challange!

Judges

> @Soraya4sims - head Judge
> ........................ - Guest Judge

Do you want to be a Judge?? Please sent me a private message. With your forum name and maybe some samples of your one build. ( if you build )
As Judge you can help deside what will be doing in the next challange

Judging points:

Enter your build form

Challenge Name and month:
Origin ID:
Name of Lot used:
Build gallery name:
Gallery Link:
Images (3 images per build max, you put a link aswell for more images):
#Soraya4sims check out my videos on YouTube! YouTube.com/soraya4sims
Post edited by Soraya4sims on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2016
    Entries:

cmbaker16 : ( 1 point )
    Reverense build: 2en2ujn.png
    First inpression (from the 3 pictures): really like de Bath/spa thing.
    Post edited by Soraya4sims on
  • Options
    Reserved
  • Options
    hello every one the first 2 challanges are up !
    Happy Building!
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    The two challenges sound great! :) I will look forward to seeing the builds!
    Thanks rosemow! Im Always open for ideas. to put on for the challanges!

• Options
    and there is a nother challenge up!!
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited August 2016
    I gave the reference build challenge a shot and thought it was alot of fun I hope you get some more entries soon :)

Challenge Name and month: Reference Build, August
    Origin ID: cmbaker16
    Name of Lot used: Tranquil Crescent (Newcrest)
    Build gallery name: Modern Living
    Gallery Link: Modern Living
    Images (3 images per build max, you put a link as well for more images): (I'm not sure what's going on with the first photo and I'm truly sorry but no matter how many times I took the pic after opening the game it was just black in the background lol but it never happened to other pictures so i'm not sure what's going on maybe it's me, maybe it's the game who knows lol)

Front view:
    2en2ujn.png
    1st floor:
    2qn83t0.png
    2nd floor:
    14vhh8n.png

Edit: I just realized I was suppose to include a hashtag i'll re-upload it tomorrow with the hashtag if it's necessary.
    Post edited by cmbaker16 on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Modern Living is very nice! @cmbaker16 :) It is a great sims 4 version of the real life home! The exterior of the home looks very nice! The two levels with the plants on them in the front area of the home looks great and the flowers are pretty touches there. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The spa room is very nice! Very nice raised hot tub book! Sims will enjoy resting in the tub or having a relaxing massage on the masage table. Nice meditation area for sims to sit quietly on the stool meditating. They wil enjoy doing yoga in the yoga mats. Very nice kitchen and dining area. The different coloured dining seats look great! Sims will enjoy eating their meals at the dining or on the stools at the bar stool counter. The blue, pink and yellow colour schemes of the bedrooms look nice. The animal print floor rug is cute in the kids bedroom! It is nice that there is an outdoors pool for sims to have fun swimming in. Kids will enjoy playing on the monkey bars.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    @cmbaker16
    First im glad that thers someone who has done a challange =) i hope more will follow.
    I look forward to the others builds if your going to make them! =)
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    @Soraya4sims I'm thinking of giving the others a try the floor plan one scars me though I've never been able to build from one so it's kinda intimidating lol and doing the challenge was my pleasure I've always found challenges like this fun :)
  • Options
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    @Soraya4sims I'm thinking of giving the others a try the floor plan one scars me though I've never been able to build from one so it's kinda intimidating lol and doing the challenge was my pleasure I've always found challenges like this fun :)
    im glad you want to give it a try.

Im also working on the challanges. and ill put them up to . just to let others see what i would make out of it ;)
  • Options
    @Soraya4sims question about the sorority build is the 4 bathrooms allowed to be one big communal bathroom or does it have to be 4 separate bathrooms?
  • Options
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    @Soraya4sims question about the sorority build is the 4 bathrooms allowed to be one big communal bathroom or does it have to be 4 separate bathrooms?
    it hase to be a 4 bathroom house. so not 1 big one.
  • Options
    its sad that there was one 1 enterie.
    i will make her the winner and guess its also the end of this challange. :'(
  • Options
    WiggleyTuffWiggleyTuff Posts: 600 Member
    I can give it a try but im not sure how long itll take before im done xd its a great challenge though:D
  • Options
    Rostri-JoduRostri-Jodu Posts: 718 Member
    I actually started on a blueprint based build, but ran out of time. Sorry.
  • Options
    @Rostri-Jodu @WiggleyTuff @cmbaker16
    so what do you all think. must i make the challange smaller? or leaf it as it is. a think of somethings new for this month?
  • Options
    I think maybe instead of having four different challenges maybe make it 2...it's possible the amount of options for the challenge was daunting to some.

sorry I didn't get anymore in I was working on the sorority but my mom had to take my laptop away with her so I didn't get to finish in time :(

hopefully you continue the challenge and more people try it out :)
  • Options
    I think that having 2 challenges at most will be better than having so many at once. Try having this open for another month or create new challanges and hope that people will join (:
  • Options
    ok. ill give it one more month. new challanges are up.
    @cmbaker16 ill make a signature for you and give your word a maxis Nomination. just give me some time on the sign please. i got a lot of work at home.
  • Options
    @Soraya4sims do you have HD link to the blueprint? its slightly blurry for me
  • Options
    Do you want the exterior to look like the blueprint or is it supposed to contain all of the rooms and walls interior as the blueprint?
  • Options
    Rostri-JoduRostri-Jodu Posts: 718 Member
    Love the new floor plan! Hopefully it will all fit inside that size lot. Oh, and, do we have to have a garage or can we either leave that part off or change it to something else?
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @Soraya4sims do you have HD link to the blueprint? its slightly blurry for me
    i have placed a better blueprint of the floorplan.
    Do you want the exterior to look like the blueprint or is it supposed to contain all of the rooms and walls interior as the blueprint?
    you can do what ever you whant with the exterior of the build. as long if i can see that de floorplan is as in the picture its all ok.
    Love the new floor plan! Hopefully it will all fit inside that size lot. Oh, and, do we have to have a garage or can we either leave that part off or change it to something else?
    about the garage you can make it a garage but you dont need to.
    ill put that part in the challange af well. Good that you ask.