Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dang, that's one smart horse

So I'm playing my Wild West town. Every Sim has one or more horses. For the most part they act like... horses. But I was playing a household and wondered where my Sim's mare named Black Diamond was. I clicked on her portrait and discovered she was "Sitting in Boat," right-clicked, and found that was indeed where she was. OK, fine. I told her to go home, expecting her to disembark and gallop homeward, but no, she started up the boat and zoomed off down the river. Alas, no screenshots because you can't see her in the boat.

Comments

• Options
    meipmeip Posts: 67 Member
    Sadly, no proprietor will believe it in order to make a show for them :'c
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    I once saw a screenshot where a sim in the PI career interrogated a neighbor's pet horse (never played that career myself, is this unusual?) and got the information they needed to continue their investigation. That gem required a mod apparently though, and not one of ours. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    BatmanFanGirlBatmanFanGirl Posts: 1,298 Member
    Stdlr9 wrote: »
    So I'm playing my Wild West town. Every Sim has one or more horses. For the most part they act like... horses. But I was playing a household and wondered where my Sim's mare named Black Diamond was. I clicked on her portrait and discovered she was "Sitting in Boat," right-clicked, and found that was indeed where she was. OK, fine. I told her to go home, expecting her to disembark and gallop homeward, but no, she started up the boat and zoomed off down the river. Alas, no screenshots because you can't see her in the boat.

HAHAHA Getting so many laughs on the sims 3 form today. :D:D:D
    heartstopper-couple.gif