Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

you know what really grinds my gears?

when I try to save a sim to upload my computer crashes..

Oh and.

When i was playing last night for an hour at least if not longer..
I completely screwed up and couldn't save because I was so irritated.

I accidentally aged the children as old as the parents.
&
had twins!

plus the fact I have a toddler and a child.. along with 1 teen in the house {i aged as old as the parent}

another teen not living with me i aged as old as the parent also. :oops:

So What in the game grinds your gears?

Comments

• Options
    MisskelibellyMisskelibelly Posts: 432 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I don't have gears to grind?
  • Options
    Arturius27Arturius27 Posts: 1,541 New Member
    edited August 2009
    EA grinds my gears.

(Family Guy ftw)
  • Options
    Subucni524Subucni524 Posts: 1,659 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Cassidie wrote:
    So What in the game grinds your gears?

Family Guy references.

Couldn't resist.
  • Options
    CassidieCassidie Posts: 70 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I guess im the only one with gears that grind when im angry :oops:

Its also a family guy quote. :lol:

Also when one of my teens aged to young adult.
    she gained like 75 pounds :x
  • Options
    lucyb135lucyb135 Posts: 185 Member
    edited August 2009
    what grinds my gears is when i use a cheat to max there moods they stand around like they forgot how to move untill they are like almost dead and they all run to the same toilet at the same time!

oh and EA as well :-) they keep putting the wee stars if i write thanks and that?
  • Options
    SillabubSillabub Posts: 50 New Member
    edited August 2009
    When I've been playing the game since the exact day it came out, and I still CANNOT get the opportunity from the science lab to bring back a sim as a playable ghost.

Grr. :evil:
  • Options
    bloodyrose29813bloodyrose29813 Posts: 408 New Member
    edited August 2009
    my gears grind easily :( i have the overemotional and hot-headed trait!
  • Options
    GoatStabberGoatStabber Posts: 876 New Member
    edited August 2009
    "OHHH HOOO HE SAID IT!"
    (Love family guy)
  • Options
    bloodyrose29813bloodyrose29813 Posts: 408 New Member
    edited August 2009
    grinds-my-gears1.jpg
  • Options
    Subucni524Subucni524 Posts: 1,659 New Member
    edited August 2009
    "OHHH HOOO HE SAID IT!"
    (Love family guy)

"You're drunk."
    "You're SEXY!"
  • Options
    GoatStabberGoatStabber Posts: 876 New Member
    edited August 2009
    "Look at this gash..j-j-just look at this gash"
  • Options
    cupcakecupcake Posts: 5,097 New Member
    edited August 2009
    What grinds my gears is the force maternity leave. Why can't I opt for the guy to stay home instead of the mom?
  • Options
    sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited August 2009
    Well in the world today its not exactly forced, but still many many many woment take up to one or 2 months before the baby is born to at least 2 months after. So its a woman thing, most men keep working to keep money in the house. LOL, so thats a man thing. The forced time off is not a big thing they get paid for it.

What does grind my gears *I guess* is that the game with each fix, changes, and it does not always change the way it should. example: the story progression was suppose to happen with the premades not being played as if they were in life leading up to what they were in previous expansions, but of course this is not happening without interjection from us the simmer. I want to play one house, and the others marry, have kids, move on in jobs, gain what they need etc. not have to skip around all the time. Thats what it was to me when I bought it and thats what it should stay as, not be turned into sims2 advance'd mode. ok i yelled enough.. but thats what grinds my gears.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    I was not talking about RL. I was talking about female sims having to take (I believe 4 days)maternity leave after they have the baby. In TS2 after they had the baby they could go back to work. It just irritates me when I am trying to move 'em up in their career.
  • Options
    Brubaker1226Brubaker1226 Posts: 134 New Member
    edited August 2009
    cupcake wrote:
    I was not talking about RL. I was talking about female sims having to take (I believe 4 days)maternity leave after they have the baby. In TS2 after they had the baby they could go back to work. It just irritates me when I am trying to move 'em up in their career.

Oooh me too! My legacy sim just had a baby and her lifetime wish is to be a superstar athlete so...it's a pain. Though it did give me a little time to work on her athletic...but still.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    cupcake wrote:

Oooh me too! My legacy sim just had a baby and her lifetime wish is to be a superstar athlete so...it's a pain. Though it did give me a little time to work on her athletic...but still.

Yea, my legacy sim and her husband keep wanting to have more and more kids :? Guess their evil plan is to repopular the town.
  • Options
    CassidieCassidie Posts: 70 New Member
    edited August 2009
    cupcake wrote:
    cupcake wrote:

Yea, my legacy sim and her husband keep wanting to have more and more kids :? Guess their evil plan is to repopular the town.

Same here.. That irritates me. I have a house full of childern that i age with cakes because i hate the babys. :oops: