Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Latenight Jobs at night time?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Caelem wrote: »
    cwaddell wrote: »
    Caelem wrote: »
    It never said anything about that, so I guess you always turn. I did read that plasma can be given to the vampires. So the only way for me to get blood is by friends letting me? I cannot attack unsuspecting targets in the middle of the night?
    To get a vampire to turn your sim they must be friends with them or maybe even good friends. Once bitten you will have a moodlet for a few days and then your sim will turn when that moodlet expires.

I don't think a Late Night vampire can turn sims against their will in an un-modded game, although I'm not sure if Supernatural changed that with its addition to the vampires.
    I don't mean 'turn'. I just mean drink from basically. It's like woohoo and try for a baby. Is there a way to also just drink from a sim without them turning (or even drinking from them against their will) or can you only get plasma from sims you're friends with? And if you only get plasma from friends, how do they give it to you?

I think drinking from a sim and turning a sim are two totally different interactions. It's been a while since I've played a vampire, and I've only played one with both Supernatural and Late Night installed. But as I remember, drinking from a sim does not automatically turn them into a vampire.
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    TreyNutz wrote: »

I think drinking from a sim and turning a sim are two totally different interactions. It's been a while since I've played a vampire, and I've only played one with both Supernatural and Late Night installed. But as I remember, drinking from a sim does not automatically turn them into a vampire.

You are absolutely right. Rereading what I had written I was a little vague. Although the animations for drinking from a sim and turning a sim are the same they are two different interactions.
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Yes, I remember the animations of the two interactions being the same too.