Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

On what Lot Type does a Spa Belong?

SimsxZelda_fanSimsxZelda_fan Posts: 179 Member
edited February 2022 in The Sims 3 General Discussion
Thinking of adding a spa. Problem is, I don't know what type of lot that would have to go on to work like a spa.

Any ideas?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    A rabbit hole spa or other kind of lot? If it's a rabbit hole (guessing it's not), the lot type would just be No Visitors Allowed - or maybe Visitors Allowed if there are other things to do on the property (I sometimes put a pool and hot tubs on the property). If not a rabbit hole, You could make it a gym or a pool if the appropriate kinds of things would be part of it. Maybe a hangout if not?
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    budewarminbudewarmin Posts: 371 Member
    I have my spa as part of my pool lot, so I have it set to pool.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've got mine set to hangout since it's on Garden Market which is an altered version of Garden House and has a few rabbit hole rugs in the basement.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    I just placed the Serenity Retreat in a world and if I'm not mistaken in was just set to Visitors Allowed. If I wanted more sims to show up I'd put it as a hangout, but in that particular world I have plenty of other clubs, lounges, and hangouts so I left it as Visitors Allowed.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Gym and community pool. My gym in real life has a small spa section.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    I set my venue with hot tubs,massage parlor and tanning booth place as just visitors allowed or hangout.It gets quite a bit of traffic as far as townies and the townies even give you free massages.Mine has a relics register worker that is a souveneir seller and doubles as a massuese.Can also change it up to sell food with the WA food register.WA added such good things to the game plus you can grab a fortune cookie on the way out. :p The little mood boost from a good fortune is a nice touch after a spa day.

Can upgrade with handiness it to only give out good fortunes so will always get the +10 three hour moodlet.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I add hot tubs, massage tables and saunas to my Gym lots. Also the lockers from Skylight Studio. Makes for more variety of places in which to have my Sims woohoo. :D
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    It's a rabbit hole. Choose any lot type you want and make sure it's not a residential lot.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top