Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Zodiac Signs

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    I kinda hope there's a sidereal option for those of us who don't follow the tropical chart.
    xo0yscju
  • Options
    Cesal95Cesal95 Posts: 298 Member
    Even though I don't care about zodiac in real life, it would be interesting to have them in the game, in TS2 they made sense because of the personality points, it would be intersting to see how they are assigned or if it's not that complex (I did not like them because of that in TS3).
    PoroLoL_zpset4qfym5.gif
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited July 2016
    I personally do not believe in astrology but zodiac signs could still be nice to have back. I would really like for Turn ons and Turn off to return, that was a great addition! :)
  • Options
    Munchkin1224Munchkin1224 Posts: 86 Member
    I totally think they should bring zodiac signs back. Some people would not want it back but maybe they should make it a option to choose in CAS. I like a lot of the concepts from the sims 2. I wish they would bring some of them back.
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    Please sticky this/take a look at it! @SimGuruDrake

This would be awesome to patch in. I could see it being similar to TS3 where there were traits AND signs.
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    So either they change the way all sims act against eachother or they r just for decorating which is a bit pointless..?
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    How does it work though?
    do you chose their astrology in CAS, or if they're born in a certain season? like early in Winter = capricorn? mid winter = Aquarius? end winter = pisces???

and How do you define characteristics? and what if the traits you pick in CAS conflict with the traits of your zodiac?

the main thing I fear about zodiacs is, Compatibility with other people. Like I have these sims who are boyfriend and girlfriend, but i fear if zodiacs are introduced and they turn out to be incompatible?

It should definitely be optional in CAS.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    My Avi is a Gemini and her trait is outgoing
    Personally I'm an Aries with Aquarius moon

I'm a gemini with an Aries moon.... but I was also born on the Taurus-Gemini cusp so I don't act like a Gemini all the time. My ascendant is Leo. Astrology is so fascinating to me.
    p6tqefj
  • Options
    alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    Oh boy, if they add it in, hopefully it'll be optional.
    From what I've experienced, people are a lot more complex than just which constellation they were born under.
    And it also doesn't correlate with your attraction to or potential with someone. Heck, I know a couple that would never get along according to their zodiacs but they've been in a happy and healthy relationship for over 60 years now.
    Sure, I find it fun to say I'm a sagittarius too from time to time, the concept of a special creature being assigned to you sounds cool, but it stops when people treat others according to their zodiacs ( which I've already experienced on multiple occasions )
    You can't just put people into boxes how you please.

Completely agree. I take bits and pieces of astrology and leave the nonsense behind. At the end of the day people are just people. Astrology was developed before people understood why people acted the way they do.
    p6tqefj
  • Options
    KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    Sun Sign: Taurus, Moon Sign: Pisces, Rising Sign: Aries, Sun Number: Eight, Chinese Sign: Ox, Life Path Number 4.

zodiac signs I would like them added to the game it would add a little more drama and all that.
  • Options
    SfarinaPSfarinaP Posts: 87 Member
    One of the things I liked about sims 2 was you could create 4 or 5 sims, give them specific personality traits and put them in a room together. It was fun watching how they responded to each other without any action from me based only on the traits they were given during creation - how certain ones gravitated to others and seemed to really be attracted. (remember likes included things like blonde hair, smell, skill level, fitness level, make up usage?)
  • Options
    YumengYumeng Posts: 118 Member
    My sun & moon & rising sign are all Virgo. I hope they make 48 signs correspond to 48 traits, and 1st & 2nd & 3rd trait correspond to sun&moon&rising sign. For example, if a Sim is born on the first day, then he is a Pisces-Ares, if on the second day, then a Ares I, if on the third day, then a Ares II, if on the fourth day, then a Ares III, if on the fifth day, then a Ares-Taurus, if on the sixth day, then a Taurus I, if on the seventh day, then a Taurus II, if on the eighth day, then a Taurus III, and so on.

48 signs are real, I was born on August 28th, I am a Virgo I, and Virgo I is different from Leo-Virgo & Virgo II & Virgo III & Virgo-Libra.
    We need the function of zodiac signs, half-tile walls, prominent window sills, inverted half walls, discontinuous voice slider(mid-value can be taken) and rotating objects horizontally and vertically in a discontinuous manner(22.5 degrees per rotation).
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey! It's cool you want to talk about this however this thread has been inactive for quite some time unfortunately so I'm going to close it off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top