Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Market Square is a New Sims3 Build comp [The Winners Are]

Comments

• Options
    KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    :o I'm wondering if you might have an update for us? It's been four months since this started, are you having fun with all the entries? :p
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    Kgaff wrote: »
    :o I'm wondering if you might have an update for us? It's been four months since this started, are you having fun with all the entries? :p

judging is almost ready , Ive got all the results from the other Judge. Ive just to add up my scores.
    Then I can post the winners list .
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    creativemetaphorcreativemetaphor Posts: 1,543 Member
    edited November 2016
    I've got this increasingly sinking feeling I uploaded the wrong version of the Abbey...

/sigh/ yeah, I did.
    Post edited by creativemetaphor on
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    @creativemetaphor
    @taratownie
    @Kgaff
    @creativemetaphor
    @Hoplass
    @PalmArrow
    @MiaSkywalker
    Hello, all sorry ive taken so long to post this.

The Winners Are

As there were only 7 entries , Ive descide to award over all comp= 1st , 2nd and 3rd place.
    The winning three entries are
    1st The Black Square BY creativemetaphor Getting 1500
    2nd Bridgeport Market BY taratownie Getting 1000
    3rd Riverview Country Store BY Kgaff Getting 500
    Leaving 1000 to be share between the rest of those that took part Thats 250each.

Dont forget theres the allternative gift created by me for those that owen the whole store.

Ive enjoyed all your creations and I hope you all enjoy your rewards.

thank you to my fello judge and the sponsors without your help this comp wouldnt of been as fun as it was.

Please Can all post a list of what they would like for their reward. so that I and the sponsors can get gifting.
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited January 2017
    @calmorezoo Oh my goodness!! :astonished: Thank you so much! I had no idea at all of winning, it was just so fun to do! (especially since I uploaded the wrong darn lot for the Abbey which still had all the routing issues in it, instead of - y'know - the one with all those fixed. *facepalm*)

I'll get my reward posted as soon as I decide on what it is. Thank you again! <3

Congratulations to the other winners as well, all the markets were just so fantastic!
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    Wow, I had actually forgotten about this, in the insanity that was holiday time around here.

I don't have a wishlist. I would either donate, or... if you're still willing to build, I've always LOVED your builds! Of course, I could just raid your studio. :)
  • Options
    Wow, I had actually forgotten about this, in the insanity that was holiday time around here.

I don't have a wishlist. I would either donate, or... if you're still willing to build, I've always LOVED your builds! Of course, I could just raid your studio. :)

Yes the choice is your to donate or have a request creation by me using what ep/sp you have ?
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    If I have a choice? A build! A build! :) I have all EPs, SPs, and store items, so the sky's the limit for you to do what you'd like. :) I like medieval mostly, but Victorian is also nice. (Although it's more complicated to build.) I don't really care for modern; I can build it, but rarely play it.
  • Options
    @MiaSkywalker Not for this, obviously, but you might like the house I just put on the exchange. It's kinda bohemian victorian :)
    Wayfarer's Repose
  • Options
    @calmorezoo
    Thank you again, this is very generous of you! I'd like the Tiny Prodigies set if I may. It's a tad over the 1,500, so I'd be happy to regift some of the cost to someone. :) I moved it to the top of my wishlist for convenience. If that doesn't work I'd be happy to pick something else!
  • Options
    If I have a choice? A build! A build! :) I have all EPs, SPs, and store items, so the sky's the limit for you to do what you'd like. :) I like medieval mostly, but Victorian is also nice. (Although it's more complicated to build.) I don't really care for modern; I can build it, but rarely play it.

Ok, a family size home shall be heading your way. :D
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited January 2017
    @calmorezoo
    Thank you again, this is very generous of you! I'd like the Tiny Prodigies set if I may. It's a tad over the 1,500, so I'd be happy to regift some of the cost to someone. :) I moved it to the top of my wishlist for convenience. If that doesn't work I'd be happy to pick something else!

Dont worry about the extra, shall gift you Now.
    Wayfarer is a wonderful home, Ive dl recd and favd.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    calmorezoo wrote: »

Dont worry about the extra, shall gift you Now.
    Wayfarer is a wonderful home, Ive dl recd and favd.

Thank you so much! <3
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    @MiaSkywalker Not for this, obviously, but you might like the house I just put on the exchange. It's kinda bohemian victorian :)
    Wayfarer's Repose

Very nice! Downloaded and rec'd. I think I will use it in my next medieval game. :)

@calmorezoo - I've always loved your builds, so I'm looking forward to it! <3
  • Options
    Very nice! Downloaded and rec'd. I think I will use it in my next medieval game. :)

Thank you! It was partially inspired by a strange little doll house I found in pinterest, but it was very dark and goth, and I loved the idea of making it this colorful bohemian! I'm now working on a couple companion builds: wayfarer's wagons and a wayfarer's encampment.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @calmorezoo , thank you! I'm happy with any combination of the small items on my wishlist as my participation award. http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=PalmArrow
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Winners Gifts Rewarded

Dont forget if you have all the store you can either nominate a simmer to gift too OR you can opt for a creation of your choice created by Me Calmorezoo

creativemetaphor Getting 1500 = Has been gifted
    taratownie Getting 1000 = Has been gifted
    Kgaff Getting 500 = Has been gifted

The others who to part
    All getting 250 each for taking part
    Hoplass =
    PalmArrow = Has been gifted
    MiaSkywalker = Creating a house for

This post will be updated as awards have been completed
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    edited January 2017
    Oh my, I came 2nd! Congrats to other winners! I came here for the consolation prize so this is a big surprise. Thanks @calmorezoo for hosting this, there are 14 items on my wishlist that totals just 1000 sp. http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=taratownie
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
  • Options
    taratownie wrote: »
    Oh my, I came 2nd! Congrats to other winners! I came here for the consolation prize so this is a big surprise. Thanks @calmorezoo for hosting this, there are 14 items on my wishlist that totals just 1000 sp. http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=taratownie

will Gift you Now.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    Winners Gifts Rewarded

Dont forget if you have all the store you can either nominate a simmer to gift too OR you can opt for a creation of your choice created by Me Calmorezoo

Kgaff Getting 500 =

The others who to part
    Hoplass =
    PalmArrow =

Sorry for not responding sooner, I don't seem to be getting notifications right now and I had sort of given up on this and stopped checking. Oh well, water under the bridge as they say.
    Thanks for the third place, everyone did such a good job it was fun to see all the entries and I'm glad everyone got a little something.

For my 500 sp, I think the items 1 - 11 on my wish list come to 495 simpoints. Sorry it's so many items but I only have a few remaining odds and ends left before I own the store :)

• Options
    Kgaff wrote: »
    Winners Gifts Rewarded

Kgaff Getting 500 =

The others who to part
    Hoplass =
    PalmArrow =

Sorry for not responding sooner, I don't seem to be getting notifications right now and I had sort of given up on this and stopped checking. Oh well, water under the bridge as they say.
    Thanks for the third place, everyone did such a good job it was fun to see all the entries and I'm glad everyone got a little something.

For my 500 sp, I think the items 1 - 11 on my wish list come to 495 simpoints. Sorry it's so many items but I only have a few remaining odds and ends left before I own the store :)

shall let the sponsors Know to gift you.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @calmorezoo , thank you! I'm happy with any combination of the small items on my wishlist as my participation award. http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=PalmArrow

I shall pass this to the sponsors so they can gift you.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Thank you, and many thanks to @orisisrose for the gifts!
  • Options
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    Thank you, and many thanks to @orisisrose for the gifts!

your welcome
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Wayfarer's Repose

UPDATE for you
    Your reward creation,Ive gone for a victorian.

Name of creation = Saffron House
    Sims 3 = residential
    Lot size = 30-20
    Details = This Victorian style home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 wc. large kitchen, dinning room, lounge and loby with study area. Created as a gift for MiaSkyWalker .
    DL link = http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9030655

screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

h2xmsbl]