Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I can't close my restaurant???

After purchasing my restaurant, I went home. The next 'day' I traveled to my restaurant, hired staff, and opened it. It was an okay first day, until I wanted to close it. I went to the restaurant panel and clicked the 'close' button. It made the bell noises but didn't change to 'open'. So I closed the panel and reopened it to find it saying 'close'. I clicked it a bunch more times, and it still makes the noise but doesn't close. So I went home and slept and went back the next day. My employees were still working and were exhausted. I had already clicked on the 'disallow new customers' option at the host thing to make sure nothing happens but my employees don't leave. To make matters worse, now when I travel to my restaurant it says I don't own it, but when I go home it says I do. When I try to purchase it I can't because it's already owned. BY ME. So then I'm like, okay let's sell it, but I can't because its noT MY RESTAURANT. I traveled 'yesterday' to find NO employees but a bunch of customers. Guess what, I can't hire more customers because it's NOT MY RESTAURANT. I'm going on 54 hours of my restaurant being opened. Help.

Comments