Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Danmark/Denmark about Toddlers.

rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
Yaay! Another Toddler Thread!

So, someone posted a screenshot on Twitter of the Sims ''Danmark'' commenting about Toddlers.

I find this odd, since it says Danmark, and I always thought it was Denmark? But on the other hand, I was able to find their Youtube Channel, which is also named The Sims ''Danmark'', however I was not able to find their facebook page.

When clicking their facebook icon on their Youtube channel it comes up with a ''Page not found'' notification on Facebook.. don't know if this is legit, but well.

Post edited by rudy8292 on

Comments

• Options
    Forest_NinjaForest_Ninja Posts: 1,181 Member
    Smells rotten to me.... I wouldn't expect toddlers.
    "Video gaming began as an engineer's hobby and a means of creative expression for those of higher technical inclination. It is expected that those who are capable of higher engineering-related achievements will see value, in electronic entertainment products, where others see failure." -Sasquatch
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Danmark is Danish for Denmark, so this may be a reliable source.
  • Options
    AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    From what a quick google search tells me it looks like there might be a simgurutomas on the danish sims forums. However, I cannot read Danish so I cannot verify this for sure.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I don't believe the foreign Gurus would carry themselves so unprofessionally, when the main (US) Gurus, who are the ones MAKING the game, don't/can't comment on stuff like this.
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    This is still a non-answer...
  • Options
    Simanite wrote: »
    I don't believe the foreign Gurus would carry themselves so unprofessionally, when the main (US) Gurus, who are the ones MAKING the game, don't/can't comment on stuff like this.

We never know, we saw what happened with the Sims Latam, and this is just the same.
  • Options
    MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    'We know you want this and we want to do what you want us to do and we are doing our best'

'We know you want this and we want to do what you want us to do but we are unable'

Two completely different ways to read this comment; it gives absolutely nothing away either way.
    tFU6JMe.png
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Evaliyn wrote: »
    Basically what I can interpret with that statement is that we will not have toddlers... And all the "hints" are just to blind us and make us to continuously buy sims 4 packs...
    This. The Kids Stuff Pack is meant to appease toddler fans. I like it nevertheless!

• Options
    teaa5teaa5 Posts: 1,407 Member
    buuuuuuuuuuuuu we want toddlers... please give us toddlers...........
    00.jpg

Origin ID : kateteaa Twitter: MunchPumpkins
    Sims 3 wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=teaa5
    Sims 4 origin wishlist: https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/view-wishlist/7a1SQrtJtdHoNce4KS_ZTg--
  • Options
    I don't get why people understand from that statement that we're not getting toddlers. They say it's hard but they also say they know we want them and want to give us what we want. So they basically say nothing either way
  • Options
    QDog wrote: »
    I don't get why people understand from that statement that we're not getting toddlers. They say it's hard but they also say they know we want them and want to give us what we want. So they basically say nothing either way

That's what they have been saying since day one, and here we are. :P
  • Options
    rudy8292 wrote: »

True! Still that statement doesn't change the status quo: we're still in the dark as regards the future of our sim families :p
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    The only OFFICIAL comment we have had on toddlers is Rachel saying they didn't want to shoehorn them in, and that they wanted to do a good job with them, so I am going to continue believing that they are coming.
  • Options

True! Still that statement doesn't change the status quo: we're still in the dark as regards the future of our sim families :p

Yeah true. However, for me it makes it highly unlikely that the next EP will even have something to do with Toddlers or Generations, which is a sad thing though. (for me at least).
  • Options
    teaa5teaa5 Posts: 1,407 Member
    huge task redoing all that
    the gender update was huge why didnt they complain maybe its time ea pay them the money needed to fulfill what we need and leave the new content for later
    anyway the sold 5 million copy this far i don't think they care anymore

agree!!
    00.jpg

Origin ID : kateteaa Twitter: MunchPumpkins
    Sims 3 wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=teaa5
    Sims 4 origin wishlist: https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/view-wishlist/7a1SQrtJtdHoNce4KS_ZTg--
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Yeah true. However, for me it makes it highly unlikely that the next EP will even have something to do with Toddlers or Generations, which is a sad thing though. (for me at least).

Yeah that makes sense. Foreign gurus are not involved in making the game but they are definitely involved in marketing it so they must know what's coming in advance (the same way the Latam gurus knew about Dine Out before the rest of us). His answer would have been quite different if he knew the next EP included toddlers...

It's a good thing this was leaked because I was getting my hopes up for a Generations EP, so I would have been massively disappointef...
  • Options
    Forest_NinjaForest_Ninja Posts: 1,181 Member

As many community members have pointed out repeatedly, the second life stage should have been integrated with base features and there isn't any good reason to expect that they'll be 'tacked on' with future updates. The product is effectively complete already which means that a new life stage won't be functional and you can see by the style and method of delivery that these leaks are rotten.
    "Video gaming began as an engineer's hobby and a means of creative expression for those of higher technical inclination. It is expected that those who are capable of higher engineering-related achievements will see value, in electronic entertainment products, where others see failure." -Sasquatch
  • Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    huge task redoing all that
    the gender update was huge why didnt they complain maybe its time ea pay them the money needed to fulfill what we need and leave the new content for later
    anyway the sold 5 million copy this far i don't think they care anymore

It was a huge task doing the gender update. It took a year to do that. And they did it. Don't see why it being a huge task makes it mean impossible since we got that thing.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    It will take some time to make toddlers! Because they have to redo the babies then redo the kids all that redoing animation work from the baby crib.They have to reprogram all that animation just to put toddlers in the game. :/
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited June 2016
    The statement made by the danish team seem to correspond well with all previous data, albeit tiny, we do have. The question remains, as always, if we are getting toddlers, then why don't we know about it? It's all very suspicious to me.

Also, the actual team responsible for the game doesn't seem to be able to say anything about the game either, LOL.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top