Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rupaul's Drag Race S01

Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
jOrR9Al.gif

Hello drag queens !

Never thought a married woman will eeeek over a drag show? Wrong, I love the show :)

I've been sitting on this comp for a few months now and with the new gender options in CAS have decided to finally bring it on :)

So, we will be looking for the new Sharon Needles, Raja etc. Give your drag queen a fabulous name like the latter :)

How will it work?

1. Easy, basing it on the show it will see 10 challenges
2. One queen will get a hearty dragulations for winning a challenge - and a siggie
3. One unlucky queen will get the marching orders 2 Sashy Away after every challenge.
4. Only male entries - make them special - it's not your average beauty pageant. Give them some hips, busty chests some attitude and more than enough make-up
5. Season 01 will be a test run 2 put the feelers out and see how it goes.
6. Only 12 slots will be made available and this will work on a first book basis
7. Only 1 drag queen per manager
8. I was going to invite judges but decided to test the waters with the community and see how they vote on it. So it will be a voting system.
9. You may use Base Game, CC or google clothing. Google might work well for this comp.
10. Use the entry form below for your application

Application

1. Drag Queens will receive a special ID card for challenges
2. For the application you will need 3 pictures. First picture of your male version sim (head and shoulder) - 2nd picture in full drag - full and facial pics. You may dress them up as you wish for the application :)

Sim Name:
Drag/Stage Name:
Short Bio:

Applications will close on 26th June 2016 - as there are only 12 spots available

A drag race stage will be provided for all challenges etc

Post edited by Zita1966z on

Comments