Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's 114 degrees right now!!!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    It is currently, as of right now, 88°F.

I will not be posting in Celsius, because there is no point in measuring in Celsius. Fahrenheit is a much, much better way of measuring the weather.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Snow is expected this weekend... even in Queensland, you know, that tropical, northern part of Australia. Ok, only in south Queensland, but still. Snow in Queensland is rather ridiculous.

The alps are acutually having day time temps in the minus. So exciting. I wanna go to the alps, and build a snow-person!

Had a "OMG, my legs are cold" moment yesterday.
    I was wearing pants, I am not used to having cold legs in pants.

I think it is safe to say, winter is here.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    BrattonMattonBrattonMatton Posts: 896 Member
    Geebus H. Crush! It's HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh I don't like this landlocked state. It's an oven. :(
    Need......a.........fan.......+.+ *dead*
    Okay, I do have AC but still, it's way too hot.

It was worse in Florida!
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    edited June 2016
    I have about 82°F
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    Where I live, it's summer all year round. The temperature doesn't go into the 40s (Celsius), but the heat index goes off the charts because of the humidity. You feel all sticky and uncomfortable. Combine this with the strong, strong sun (I'm at the equator) and you have the perfect reason to stay indoors.

Fortunately, many households and public buildings here have air-conditioning. I'm told that in places like Europe, there's hardly any air-conditioning anywhere. And well, it rains quite often here throughout the year, and afterwards it's quite pleasant.
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Where I live, it's summer all year round. The temperature doesn't go into the 40s (Celsius), but the heat index goes off the charts because of the humidity. You feel all sticky and uncomfortable. Combine this with the strong, strong sun (I'm at the equator) and you have the perfect reason to stay indoors.

Fortunately, many households and public buildings here have air-conditioning. I'm told that in places like Europe, there's hardly any air-conditioning anywhere. And well, it rains quite often here throughout the year, and afterwards it's quite pleasant.

Maybe I'm just used to my weather, but I don't care where I lived... if it gets warmer than 55F (12C)... I want a dang AC. I run my AC from about March to November/December here. I've had my AC on on Christmas day before. I need to live in Canada or something cause I can't do the heat. I start getting warm and I get cranky and moody. I like being chilly and needing a blanket to snuggle up with.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    I've had my AC on on Christmas day before.
    That's not unusual, down under.
    Though, to be honest, christmas day is usually slightly cooler than the days leading up to it, and after new years, it really starts to heat up again.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    edited June 2016
    114! wow!

I'm sorry but I've no idea how hot that is. I know my mum says it's warm when it's in the 70's but my brain cannot comprehend farenheit, only centigrade.

edit; for a minute there I thought you meant centigrade; now that would be hot! I'd honestly be amazed that you were still conscious.
    Gallery ID: babysquare