Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your Hogwarts House and Ilvermorny House?

Comments

• Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    My Hogwarts house:

pottermore_zps14lprh2l.png

My wand:

54d5eed4-270a-472e-bc6e-3d0c56fc3b0c_zps0y24qe20.png

And I just did the Ilvermorny quiz right now, got sorted into that house:

N9Txuq.png

I haven't read much about Ilvermorny so far, maybe it's time hahaha It got me curious about that house.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Wait...were the two threads merged or....?? :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Anyways, I'm apparently in Hufflepuff in Hogwarts but in the Horned Serpent in Ilvermorny. :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I'm Hufflepuff and Pukwudgie. So basically Hufflepuff and Hufflepuff :P
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    LadyMeldaLadyMelda Posts: 111 Member
    Ravenclaw Pukwudgie! Here's to nerds with an edge :-D
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    XD

Body is 3 characters too short.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    BrattonMattonBrattonMatton Posts: 896 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    I can't even watch the Fantastic Beats due to reasons huhuhu. But I agree with Luna, It should be on Harry and the Squad's Story + The play is just a play, not a movie. I still don't like Hermione's look in the play.

What's wrong with Hermione's look in the play?

Not to be racist, but I don't like Hermione being a black woman. They should've chosen a person that actually looks like hermione or just like hermione. I'm not saying that looks like Emma Watson but the skin color, the hair or what.

I like black people, Greatest Fan of Nicki Minaj, so I don't dislike them. I never dislike them.

Hermione was never specified being white but nor black.
  • Options
    I can't even watch the Fantastic Beats due to reasons huhuhu. But I agree with Luna, It should be on Harry and the Squad's Story + The play is just a play, not a movie. I still don't like Hermione's look in the play.

Not to be racist, but I don't like Hermione being a black woman. They should've chosen a person that actually looks like hermione or just like hermione. I'm not saying that looks like Emma Watson but the skin color, the hair or what.

I like black people, Greatest Fan of Nicki Minaj, so I don't dislike them. I never dislike them.

Even though it's she's never specified being white or black, they should just look for the somoneone who is similar to emma watson. :)
    But duh, It's just a theatre.

• Options
    UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    I'm a Gryffindor and a Thunderbird. Which kind of makes it true. Although I do get put down some of the time by other fans saying "That's not true" or "Only because that is the main house". It kind makes me feel a bit bad, but hey Haters gonna hate. Anyway I'm super excited about Ilvermorny. I can't wait to see a bit of America's wizardry.
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • Options
    UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    Wait so after some reading Thunderbirds are possibly Slytherins or Gryffindors. That's kind of confusing, although it does make some sense as we saw in Harry's case. Anyway Rowling says they are not aligned in anyway or form so...
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • Options
    UniSims wrote: »
    Wait so after some reading Thunderbirds are possibly Slytherins or Gryffindors. That's kind of confusing, although it does make some sense as we saw in Harry's case. Anyway Rowling says they are not aligned in anyway or form so...

It's just how J.K made them a story but normally without Harry Potter - there's no who's the one, the second etc. They are just equal and the same.

• Options
    BUMP!

• Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    I'm a Horned Serpent! (I already put my house here!) I'm quite pleased :)
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    I'm a Horned Serpent! (I already put my house here!) I'm quite pleased :)

Great :D

• Options
    Writer01Writer01 Posts: 572 Member
    Slytherin for Hogwarts and the Horned Serpent for Ilvermorny.
    “Language is wine upon the lips.” —Virginia Woolf[/center]
    Unless otherwise stated, none of my creations are on the Gallery.
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    ravenclaw and horned serpent. idk much about them but it sounds cool so im happy with it
  • Options
    lejoninna wrote: »
    ravenclaw and horned serpent. idk much about them but it sounds cool so im happy with it

Wow.

BUMPPP

• Options
    iriefthiiriefthi Posts: 1,073 Member
    edited July 2016
    OMGGGG I think Hufflepuff in the pottermore are those who are like cowards. Well tbh, I chose the ones that actually what I feel like and I'm coward af. Soooo that's why maybe I'm a real hufflepuff.

I don't think Hufflepuff's are cowards. Think of Cedric and many others. like newt scamander is hufflepuff...
    By the way i am a hufflepuff too. Although i didn't need the test to know it, i knew it from when i was reading the books
  • Options
    BrattonMattonBrattonMatton Posts: 896 Member

Even though it's she's never specified being white or black, they should just look for the somoneone who is similar to emma watson. :)
    But duh, It's just a theatre.

Yeah.
  • Options
    iriefthi wrote: »
    OMGGGG I think Hufflepuff in the pottermore are those who are like cowards. Well tbh, I chose the ones that actually what I feel like and I'm coward af. Soooo that's why maybe I'm a real hufflepuff.

I don't think Hufflepuff's are cowards. Think of Cedric and many others. like newt scamander is hufflepuff...
    By the way i am a hufflepuff too. Although i didn't need the test to know it, i knew it from when i was reading the books

not saying that hufflepuffs are real cowards. They are just like kind hearted making them look like a coward and not very strong/fearless. But still I love hufflepuff because irl, I'm very true to people :)

• Options
    lejoninna wrote: »

Same :)
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    doglovernatdoglovernat Posts: 37 New Member
    Overly proud Slytherin! Also I'm a Pukwudgie and my patronus is a Bassett Hound according to Pottermore. My wand is made of Vinewood with a Dragon heartstring core and 11 3/4 long.
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    I took the quiz again recently and I'm a s-s-slytherin.
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    auramarisauramaris Posts: 154 Member
    Slytherin and Pukwudgie!
    At first i thought it was weird cause they kinda sound like opposites but i really like it now.
  • Options
    LilacErin wrote: »
    I took the quiz again recently and I'm a s-s-slytherin.

I don't know why, but this is surprising?? :joy:
    MAFIA STATS