Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your Hogwarts House and Ilvermorny House?

Comments

• Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    House: Ravenclaw
    Wand: Ash wood with a Unicorn hair core 12 ¼" and Unyielding flexibility

I am pretty satisfied :p

How lucky are you? omgggg

How am I lucky? I'd kill to be a Hufflepuff! But I still like my house xD

XD I like it more in Ravenclaw. It's my dream to be there and I don't know why lol
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    XD I like it more in Ravenclaw. It's my dream to be there and I don't know why lol

Haha, my friend (who's a Hufflepuff) thinks the exact same. I really don't understand the facination with Ravenclaw, though. I thought everyone wanted to be in Gryffindor!
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options

Haha, my friend (who's a Hufflepuff) thinks the exact same. I really don't understand the facination with Ravenclaw, though. I thought everyone wanted to be in Gryffindor!

Blue is such a nice color. :D

• Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member

Blue is such a nice color. :D

It is, I have to admit :D It's the colour of my room xD

MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Slytherin!

And proud.

It's also placed me in Hufflepuff but I feel Slytherin is more fitting.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Guys I just finished my potions quiz. It was so hard. I hope professor "snape" (not really him but i wish) will give me a good grade.

Remember, it's not the grade that really matters, but what you learned about potions and, by extension, about applying the laws of magic. ;) #Ravenclaw
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Or, from a Hufflepuff perspective, how you can use what you learned (end of the line for Ravenclaw) to help and support others. :D
  • Options
    Allison18Allison18 Posts: 399 Member
    House: Ravenclaw
    Wand: Hazel wood with a Phoenix feather core 14 ½" and reasonably supple flexibility

My only issue is that I have absolutely no idea why I share a house with Gilderoy Lockhart. Why was he a Ravenclaw? Just because you can get fancy with memory charms does not mean you belong in Ravenclaw. I am not the sorting hat however.... :)
    ch_dadpost.gif
  • Options
    LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,021 Member
    According to Pottermore and every other quiz out there, I am in Ravenclaw. I'm pretty proud of that too, to be completely honest.
  • Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    House: Gryffindor
    Wand: Pine wood, unicorn hair core, 14 1/2 inches in length, supple flexibility

I think Gryffindor gets way too much praise to be honest, but I still love it and I still think it's the house that suits me the best. :)
    44444.gif
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    Guys I just finished my potions quiz. It was so hard. I hope professor "snape" (not really him but i wish) will give me a good grade.

Remember, it's not the grade that really matters, but what you learned about potions and, by extension, about applying the laws of magic. ;) #Ravenclaw

Thanks those words help a lot :)
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    FloridaSimmerFloridaSimmer Posts: 358 Member
    I am a proud Hufflepuff!! :p
    Origin: Floridasimmer

giphy.gif

• Options
    iriefthiiriefthi Posts: 1,073 Member
    I am a very proud Hufflepuff!!!!! :)
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Anybody looking forward to reading harry Potter and the cursed child parts 1 and 2 at the end of this month

And fantastic breasts to read in November?

Both going to be made available and the cursed child for a limited time only aparantly
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    marcel21 wrote: »
    Anybody looking forward to reading harry Potter and the cursed child parts 1 and 2 at the end of this month

Both going to be made available and the cursed child for a limited time only aparantly

Nope. I like the original Harry Potter books, the new ones will never match them.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2016

Nope. I like the original Harry Potter books, the new ones will never match them.

Really :o

Why ever not lol?
    I mean you not even read them yet.

I love JK Rowling writing. I have read every harry potter book at least 50 times.

Time to read somthing new in the world of magic

After reading them all I wanted was for the writer to write something else.

• Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited June 2016

Next month :( but yes!!! I'm probably preordering Cursed Child on Friday! So excited.

Fantastic Beasts, that's what else I wanted to see in theaters this year! (I was trying to remember earlier lol) I had no idea they were putting out the screenplay for it too. I totally had to look that up lol, I hadn't heard of it and was like "there's already a book of it... I literally saw it earlier today" *hangs head in shame for missing that news*. I have the original book, but I guess I'll be getting the screenplay too... might preorder that with Cursed Child.

Between replacing all my Harry Potter books this year (hopefully before cursed child), Cursed Child, and Fantastic Beasts movie and screenplay... well my whole yearly earnings will be going to Harry Potter this year. They just want to bankrupt me lol. Worth it though.
  • Options
    I don't really care if it's by J.K Rowling or not.... I love the original, the new ones will not match it.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

Next month :( but yes!!! I'm probably preordering Cursed Child on Friday! So excited.

Fantastic Beasts, that's what else I wanted to see in theaters this year! (I was trying to remember earlier lol) I had no idea they were putting out the screenplay for it too. I totally had to look that up lol, I hadn't heard of it and was like "there's already a book of it... I literally saw it earlier today" *hangs head in shame for missing that news*. I have the original book, but I guess I'll be getting the screenplay too... might preorder that with Cursed Child.

Between replacing all my Harry Potter books this year (hopefully before cursed child), Cursed Child, and Fantastic Beasts movie and screenplay... well my whole yearly earnings will be going to Harry Potter this year. They just want to bankrupt me lol. Worth it though.

Yeah its the end of next month :(
    My bad and sorry.

Yes going to preorder myself and It's got the kids in it from the end of the last book so really excited. Going to try and go and see the play to :)

Yeah fantastic breasts looks great and yes going to get the screenplay as well as the book myself

Makes me wonder if she does anything with those other books like quidditch through the ages and tales of beedle the bard :)

Yeah spending a lot on harry potter this year to lol!and I need to replace book 2 and 3 as well lol!

• Options
    edited June 2016
    I don't really care if it's by J.K Rowling or not.... I love the original, the new ones will not match it.

I guess you don't like to try new things.
    You just shocked me. That's all ;)
    Okay!
    Most people who read any book and like would consider reading something else from the same writer.
    Most harry potter fans I have met were excited to read more in it's world of magic.
    Happy simming

• Options
    BrattonMattonBrattonMatton Posts: 896 Member
    Ask Ra...ra...just ask her.
  • Options
    MagicAndPancakesMagicAndPancakes Posts: 149 Member
    761d02688b1e8e0ba56b5643fd9ea2fd.jpg

My best friend got sorted as Slytherin. :)
  • Options

Okay!
    Most people who read any book and like would consider reading something else from the same writer.
    Most harry potter fans I have met were excited to read more in it's world of magic.
    Happy simming

It's just that it's centering more around Albus Severus I'm pretty sure and I kind of want it more to focus on Harry and Ginny and Ron and Hermione. I'll read it actually, I just probably won't like it as much.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    I can't even watch the Fantastic Beats due to reasons huhuhu. But I agree with Luna, It should be on Harry and the Squad's Story + The play is just a play, not a movie. I still don't like Hermione's look in the play.

• Options
    I can't even watch the Fantastic Beats due to reasons huhuhu. But I agree with Luna, It should be on Harry and the Squad's Story + The play is just a play, not a movie. I still don't like Hermione's look in the play.

Okay!
    Happy simming

It's just that it's centering more around Albus Severus I'm pretty sure and I kind of want it more to focus on Harry and Ginny and Ron and Hermione. I'll read it actually, I just probably won't like it as much.

I see.
    Of course nothing could beat 7 books like both the play and the film in November.

They will always be the best.

I would still like to read about their kids and Draco's son tho :)

Reading about dumbledores youth and harry parents youth and even tom Riddler's could be amazing if she ever did it