Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Immortals

I have decided to go ahead and turn on aging. I have not yet played that way. However... My main Sim I want to NOT age up. Without cheats, what are my options? I know I can use the potion of youth. What else is there that will keep him where he is?

Comments

• Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Ambrosia, but seeing as that requires a Potion of Youth.... You can wish for youthful energy from the wishing well, obviously not anywhere near 100% chance though. You could use the essence of life from the cow plant.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/immortal.php
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    None really seeing their is no Magic in the game yet.

Hoping for the Holy Grail, drink it, you get Immortality, Invincibility, and Eternal Youth
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    randy2355randy2355 Posts: 157 Member
    You can have your sim work in the science career. they will eventually be able to make the age away potion. then the cloning machine...and then they will be able to make enough age away for the whole family. you have to make the cloning machine before your sim quits the career though, because the chemistry station does not work if they are not a scientist.
  • Options
    CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    edited June 2016
    there is an option in game options that you can set for played sims not to age. you can also select active household
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    there is an option in game options that you can set for played sims not to age. you can also select active household
    I only want just one Sim to not age.
  • Options
    What does the book of life do?
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    edited June 2016
    What does the book of life do?

Book of life will not keep your sim from aging...The Book of Life restores a ghost into a living sim or when a living sim reads it ... it fills up all the needs much like the moodlet solver reward potion

omg typos!! *face palm*
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    So....

1. Potion of Youth
    2. Ambrosia
    3. Scientist Career > Youth Lotion > Cloning machine.
    4. Wishing well
    5. Essence of Life from Cowplant.

Thanks!
    Post edited by Inna Minnit on
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Essence of Life from the Cowplant also will reset your sims age back. I only get this to work if I have two cowplants though and trap a victim in with it... the sim has to die of course.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Thanks, I missed that one.
  • Options
    Selena_SouleSelena_Soule Posts: 438 Member
    there is also a mod you can download that can allow your sim to be immortal while all others will age normally (i am currently using that mod for my perfect godlike sim character)... now if only we really had magic..
  • Options
    Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    edited June 2016
    And you never know, playing a Sim seeking the secret to eternal life might just be one heck of a fun way to play. Imagine the likes of Mother Gothel to aid you.
    there is also a mod you can download that can allow your sim to be immortal while all others will age normally (i am currently using that mod for my perfect godlike sim character)... now if only we really had magic..

Shhhh, don't jinx it. Mentioning any certain EP always sets it back in the queue.
  • Options
    Blade334Blade334 Posts: 48 Member
    I would love a holy grail type drink it’s kinda sparkly when it’s finish super hard to make but give immortality. Does anyone know how to do a mod like that? Or is there tutorials on how to edit drinks or something ??
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    All my Sims are immortal.
  • Options
    aujinehaujineh Posts: 454 Member
    You can also turn them into a vampire and let them gain sun immunity - that is one immortal sim you won't have to keep remembering to feed him with some potion or keep making a wish and hoping for the best. The wishing well can be fatal!
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Go vampire and max out the sun resistance perk. No pesky needs to worry about and immortality all in one
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow