Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What EP to Buy? -SOLVED-

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    Thanks so much! I appreciate you categorizing it, I think those 3 will be the best for me. @Zafireria
    @-KendallKatz- No problems. Feel free to msg me with any more questions if you have any ;) I own them all (except Dine Out as its not out yet lol) so I should be able to tell you about things should you need it :)
  • Options
    -KendallKatz--KendallKatz- Posts: 244 Member
    @Simulance I want to start off by saying thank you for your feedback! You have a different choice than everybody else, and have good points. This makes it harder for me to choose, gaaahh! Haha, anyways thank you for your input and I'll be letting you all know which I pick very soon. o:)
    origin id: slayingsims
    4677c7a6473e6a278b30e270c9b1e82a.gif
  • Options
    @ChadSims2 Thank you for the feedback! I will keept hat in mind.
    Thank you @Zafireria ! You've been very helpful and I definitely will contact you if I have any more questions, but for now:
    VJOqfex.gif
    Sul Sul!
  • Options
    SimulanceSimulance Posts: 313 Member
    edited June 2016
    @Simulance I want to start off by saying thank you for your feedback! You have a different choice than everybody else, and have good points. This makes it harder for me to choose, gaaahh! Haha, anyways thank you for your input and I'll be letting you all know which I pick very soon. o:)

Sorry, I probably added more confusion for you going against Get Together haha. I didn't read the other comments before I replied, I wasn't going against the grain just for the sake of it. :tongue: There's fun to be had in all of the pack really, so any choice will be good. :smiley::wink:
  • Options
    @Simulance You're fine! Sorry for the late response, I just saw this. Anyway they have a deal on Origin for GT and GTW where you get 2 for the price of one, so I'll be getting both ^-^ Thanks again!

• Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    @Simulance You're fine! Sorry for the late response, I just saw this. Anyway they have a deal on Origin for GT and GTW where you get 2 for the price of one, so I'll be getting both ^-^ Thanks again!

Yay! I am glad you got both. Get Together's club system was like adding something great I never realized I even wanted! There is so much you can do with the club system if your are imaginative about it. Get to Work has gotten more use out of me than most expansions in Sims 3. Then again I think Sims 4 has better quality content being released than Sims 3 ever did. I am totally loving the scientist career and all the interesting things you can invent and mess with! My least favorite part of it would be the police career because it is soooo repetitive! Keep us informed about how you feel about both expansions. My suggestion would be to not rush through the content and to enjoy the little details.